e-Hobby City Guardian In Package

e-Hobby City Guardian In Package

Thursday, September 25th, 2008 4:19am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: Stormrider   Views: 7,351

In and out of package images have surfaced on HK.TF for the upcoming e-Hobby City Guardian. This exclusive figure is set to release this month and will feature a mini manga. You can view the original page with a few additional pictures here.

Package

In package

Close up head

Credit(s): lowbcousin, Blackmagnus

This article was last modified on Thursday, September 25th, 2008 4:23am CDT

Re: e-Hobby City Guardian In Package (794747)
Posted by Stormrider on September 25th, 2008 @ 4:21am CDT
Front paged.

I am can't wait for mine to arrive from e-Hobby.
Re: e-Hobby City Guardian In Package (794786)
Posted by capellamusic on September 25th, 2008 @ 7:08am CDT
Now this is an expensive repaint :shock: . But I admit it has meaning and looks great.
Re: e-Hobby City Guardian In Package (794808)
Posted by Counterpunch on September 25th, 2008 @ 7:47am CDT
This toy will be legendary in a few years.

wow.
Re: e-Hobby City Guardian In Package (795445)
Posted by Kosmonaut on September 25th, 2008 @ 8:11pm CDT
this is just superb.!
i need this, to complete my OS

currently have the vintage os and encore os, and the
MIB mechabot-1 which is the pre-tf os(black colour)

can't wait.!
Re: e-Hobby City Guardian In Package (795483)
Posted by DavidT on September 25th, 2008 @ 8:34pm CDT
Kosmonaut wrote:this is just superb.!
i need this, to complete my OS

currently have the vintage os and encore os, and the
MIB mechabot-1 which is the pre-tf os(black colour)

can't wait.!

Complete huh? I bet you don't have this one :grin:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=38059

Re: e-Hobby City Guardian In Package (795534)
Posted by El Duque on September 25th, 2008 @ 9:29pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:This toy will be legendary in a few years.

wow.

I have a feeling you are right on the money about this. I've just spent so much here recently not to mention what I will spend between now and the end of the year on upcoming stuff. May have to break down and get this to.
Re: e-Hobby City Guardian In Package (795635)
Posted by Stormrider on September 26th, 2008 @ 1:58am CDT
El Duque wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:This toy will be legendary in a few years.

wow.

I agree wholeheartedly.
Re: e-Hobby City Guardian In Package (795988)
Posted by Dagon on September 26th, 2008 @ 3:31pm CDT
Stormrider wrote:
El Duque wrote:
Counterpunch wrote:This toy will be legendary in a few years.

wow.

I agree wholeheartedly.

About three hours ago I found one (yes, only ONE) of these on eBay for only $199. Needless to say, it will arrive at my house in the not too distant future. Hooray me!

But yes, this is going to be one of those eHobby figures like Astrotrain or the minibots I think. Highly sought after. Until Encore Skorpanok and its eventual Black Zarak eHobby release, this is going to be the big one.
Re: e-Hobby City Guardian In Package (796156)
Posted by Craven Knight on September 26th, 2008 @ 8:29pm CDT
Wow, that is some of the best box art I've ever seen - this thing is beautiful.

Alas, that price is just too high for me.
Re: e-Hobby City Guardian In Package (796786)
Posted by El Duque on September 27th, 2008 @ 10:29pm CDT
Okay, so I bit the bullet and pre-ordered one of these from BBTS. Hope I'm making a good investment.
Re: e-Hobby City Guardian In Package (796925)
Posted by Stormrider on September 28th, 2008 @ 4:19am CDT
It's a small price to have the satisfaction of making your friends drool.
Re: e-Hobby City Guardian In Package (796928)
Posted by Free Fall 19 on September 28th, 2008 @ 5:13am CDT
Re: e-Hobby City Guardian In Package (796932)
Posted by Dead Metal on September 28th, 2008 @ 5:42am CDT
DavidT wrote:
Kosmonaut wrote:this is just superb.!
i need this, to complete my OS

currently have the vintage os and encore os, and the
MIB mechabot-1 which is the pre-tf os(black colour)

can't wait.!

Complete huh? I bet you don't have this one :grin:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=38059

Yes he does, that is the Mechabot-1 he has mib... just between his Encore and the I can't wait.
Re: e-Hobby City Guardian In Package (797025)
Posted by DavidT on September 28th, 2008 @ 10:17am CDT
Dead Metal wrote:
DavidT wrote:
Kosmonaut wrote:this is just superb.!
i need this, to complete my OS

currently have the vintage os and encore os, and the
MIB mechabot-1 which is the pre-tf os(black colour)

can't wait.!

Complete huh? I bet you don't have this one :grin:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=38059

As far as I can tell, Mine is NOT the Mechabot-1 since he was grey

Re: e-Hobby City Guardian In Package (797040)
Posted by Dead Metal on September 28th, 2008 @ 10:41am CDT
Re: e-Hobby City Guardian In Package (797050)
Posted by DavidT on September 28th, 2008 @ 10:57am CDT
Dead Metal wrote:Yours has a box, a box which states "Mechabot-1", plus it has black body parts, I know that all from your thread.

Dude.... the guy only had a lid and instruction sheet from a mechabot-1 that he sent him in. This is what Mechabot-1 looks like:

Re: e-Hobby City Guardian In Package (797063)
Posted by Dead Metal on September 28th, 2008 @ 11:02am CDT
I know what he looks like, I saw him at AutoAssembly, and one could say he is black since he's a very dark gray. If there truly is a different version though he'll have one more to hunt.

Edit:
Lol, I missed that yours had crome and yellow parts, I did a bit of research and the only thing about that version is that it seems to be a KO version.
But yea he'll have to get that one too.
What does yours actually look like once put together?
Re: e-Hobby City Guardian In Package (797243)
Posted by El Duque on September 28th, 2008 @ 2:32pm CDT
Free Fall 19 wrote:i cant seem to find the preorder for this guy anywhere on bbts. maybe hes already sold out :( ill keep looking though, this is definitely a win in my book. i cant believe they ever got around to making these guys!

He is listed in the Encore section at BBTS under City Guardian. I preordered one last night. So unless I got the last one you should still be able to preorder him from them.
Re: e-Hobby City Guardian In Package (798110)
Posted by Stormrider on September 29th, 2008 @ 7:19pm CDT
I wonder if e-Hobby will release a Mecha-bot version.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Power Of The Primes Vector Prime Master Metalhawk" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations CYBER BATTALION SIDESWIPE Complete Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise Punch Counterpunch" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers G1 Hun-Gurrr (Terrorcons Abominus) with instructions" on EBAY
Buy "Beast Wars - Transmetals:  OPTIMAL OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Figure Exc Cond" on EBAY
Buy "POWER OF THE PRIMES SOLUS PRIME / OCTOPUNCH Transformers 2017 BRAND NEW MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "*READ** Transformers Netflix Edition WFC Earthrise Optimus & Siege Nemesis Prime" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS SIEGE EARTHRISE PUNCH / COUNTERPUNCH" on EBAY