e-Hobby - Encore & Music Label Updates

e-Hobby  - Encore & Music Label Updates

Friday, August 24th, 2007 8:42am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Store News
Posted by: Stormrider   Views: 16,844

Great news for Encore series fans. The series continues next with Ironhide and Ratchet. Both are available through e-Hobby for pre-order and will be released in December. These particular figures were chosen because of their nostalgia with recent movie. Both figures will be packaged in their G1 style boxes.

Updated Images from BBTS
Ironhide

Ratchet

Are you sad you that you missed out on Music Label Soundwave? TakaraTomy will be reissuing the Music Label Soundwave (Sparkblue version) as well as releasing a new (Black “Blaster” version). Both figures will be released in December.

Update:
Soundblaster image

Credit(s): e-Hobby, BBTS, Optimal Magnus

This article was last modified on Friday, August 24th, 2007 11:09am CDT

Re: e-Hobby - Encore & Music Label Updates (303582)
Posted by Optimal Magnus on August 24th, 2007 @ 8:45am CDT
Re: e-Hobby - Encore & Music Label Updates (303584)
Posted by Zeds on August 24th, 2007 @ 8:46am CDT
Stormrider wrote:Great news for Encore series fans. The series continues next with Ironhide and Ratchet.

Wow. This line is turning out to be the new TFC line. Love this. We may get the Ramjet and Trailbreaker figs that we never got in the Domestic Hasbro release. Wished Hasbro picked up on this and released them in the US G1 packaging though alongside the JPN release.
Re: e-Hobby - Encore & Music Label Updates (303585)
Posted by Stormrider on August 24th, 2007 @ 8:46am CDT
Optimal Magnus wrote:I would only get Soundblaster of they improved on some of the features. I'll have to see and see if they upgrade it.

What kind of features?
Re: e-Hobby - Encore & Music Label Updates (303593)
Posted by Optimal Magnus on August 24th, 2007 @ 8:50am CDT
Stormrider wrote:

What kind of features?

You know upgrade it's sound since I heard the toy had too much bass in it. Also I'd like to see the Shoulder Cannon become the speakers of some kind. You know those are only ideas, but I'd like that to happen.
Re: e-Hobby - Encore & Music Label Updates (303595)
Posted by Counterpunch on August 24th, 2007 @ 8:51am CDT
Holy crap.
Re: e-Hobby - Encore & Music Label Updates (303601)
Posted by Optimal Magnus on August 24th, 2007 @ 8:54am CDT
BBTS works fast!

Soundblaster

I was expecting the red screen but oh well...
Re: e-Hobby - Encore & Music Label Updates (303620)
Posted by Sarri on August 24th, 2007 @ 9:03am CDT
Hmm, hopefully they'll do another two items release, I want another blue one to fiddle around with and a black one.
Re: e-Hobby - Encore & Music Label Updates (303647)
Posted by JTKranix on August 24th, 2007 @ 9:22am CDT
I just pre-ordered all 3. I'm still not sure about the ML Soundblaster but I have a few months to decide :)

I'm so excited about Encore Ironhide and Ratchet though. I haven't had a G1 Ironhide since I was 6 years old.
Re: e-Hobby - Encore & Music Label Updates (303651)
Posted by waaaaghlord on August 24th, 2007 @ 9:24am CDT
Re: e-Hobby - Encore & Music Label Updates (303656)
Posted by GetterDragun on August 24th, 2007 @ 9:28am CDT
Wow! Ironhinde and Ratchet! Awesome!
Re: e-Hobby - Encore & Music Label Updates (303660)
Posted by Larsgoes2hell on August 24th, 2007 @ 9:29am CDT
preordered ironhide and ratchet from bbts. man december!

but what are you talking about a scorponok? are you saying they might do a reissue of him ?????
Re: e-Hobby - Encore & Music Label Updates (303662)
Posted by Counterpunch on August 24th, 2007 @ 9:29am CDT
waaaaghlord wrote:This pretty much confirms the rumours based on the G1 pics from the Encore section of TakTom's website. I'm now treating Scorponok as all but confirmed and allowing my hopes of a retool for Black Zarak to increase, at least a little.

:D

:grin:

(and for the record, I think this IS an appropriate response.)
Re: e-Hobby - Encore & Music Label Updates (303665)
Posted by Geekee1 on August 24th, 2007 @ 9:32am CDT
Preordered :grin:
Re: e-Hobby - Encore & Music Label Updates (303668)
Posted by Geekee1 on August 24th, 2007 @ 9:33am CDT
Counterpunch wrote:

:D

:grin:

(and for the record, I think this IS an appropriate response.)

Cosign
Re: e-Hobby - Encore & Music Label Updates (303669)
Posted by keebler elfbot on August 24th, 2007 @ 9:33am CDT
Awesome news and if Scorponok/Black Zarak become confirmed........

:shock:

I might need a straight jacket to help restrain me from ordering too many.
Re: e-Hobby - Encore & Music Label Updates (303671)
Posted by Optimal Magnus on August 24th, 2007 @ 9:34am CDT
I'm only giving slight though to Soundblaster, since I already got Spark Blue Soundwave. I'm not too sure if I want to get him or not.
Re: e-Hobby - Encore & Music Label Updates (303688)
Posted by waaaaghlord on August 24th, 2007 @ 9:47am CDT
Larsgoes2hell wrote:preordered ironhide and ratchet from bbts. man december!

Some pictures surfaced on Takara Tomy's website in the Encore section a few weeks ago of the G1 forms ofvarious characters that are in the new movie. Now all of a sudden Ratchet and Ironhide are confirmed as reissues. It's not unreasonable to assume that Scorponok and Jazz will be the next ones announced. The Black Zarak is more of a personal "please, please do this" on my part. I was thinking if Scorponok was a main line Encore release then ehobby might be able to put out a remoulded version as Black Zarak. Yes I know that they normally only do repaints and it's not all that likely, but damn I'd buy that figure in a heartbeat.
Re: e-Hobby - Encore & Music Label Updates (303690)
Posted by Judge Deliberata on August 24th, 2007 @ 9:50am CDT
Ironhide and Ratchet? YES! This is almost too good to be true. True that the toys aren't all that awesome, but I don't care. Getting two of each.

And possibility of Scorponok? *DROOL*
Re: e-Hobby - Encore & Music Label Updates (303691)
Posted by Counterpunch on August 24th, 2007 @ 9:50am CDT
Pre-ordered.

Give me my tacky vans and terrible robot modes please.
Re: e-Hobby - Encore & Music Label Updates (303692)
Posted by Grimlock_1978 on August 24th, 2007 @ 9:52am CDT

I hope that ehobby would make a Black Zarak that would be great!!!!! Ithink Takara Tomy should reissue Grand Max that would be awsome as well but probably only a dream!!!!

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #280 - A Roar That Grasps Victory
"A Roar That Grasps Victory"
Posted: Friday, July 16th, 2021

Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS BLURR, Optimus Prime Racing Trailer variant 2016" on EBAY
Buy "Rescue Bots Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots High Tide Rescue Rig Playset" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Voyager G2 Ramjet - Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations RID Prime Cliffjumper Deluxe Figure" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS BLURR, Optimus Prime Racing Trailer Playset Variant" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Original G1 1987 Headmaster Skullcruncher NEAR Complete missing gun" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Voyager G2 Ramjet Exclusive Preorder Arrive7/28" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Highbrow, Headmaster Parts Lot" on EBAY