E- Hobby Sunstorm Pre-Order at BBTS

E- Hobby Sunstorm Pre-Order at BBTS

Friday, October 10th, 2008 1:34pm CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sponsor News
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 8,679

Yesterday, we get news that this re-release is coming an today we get word that site sponsor, BigBadToyStore.com now has pre-orders up for the new Encore E-Hobby Sunstorm. They are priced at $69.99 and are scheduled for release in February 2009.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/prod ... cture=aux1

{L_IMAGE}
{L_IMAGE}

Credit(s): DavidT, BBTS

Re: E- Hobby Sunstorm Pre-Order at BBTS (809195)
Posted by Gutter Bunny on October 10th, 2008 @ 1:53pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:I'm an idiot for wanting that...

i'm not sure why you say that. He looks really good next to the rest of the seekers.
Re: E- Hobby Sunstorm Pre-Order at BBTS (809205)
Posted by Dead Metal on October 10th, 2008 @ 2:00pm CDT
Re: E- Hobby Sunstorm Pre-Order at BBTS (809213)
Posted by NuclearConvoy on October 10th, 2008 @ 2:08pm CDT
I just want a Classics/Universe Sunstorm in the appropriate shades.
Re: E- Hobby Sunstorm Pre-Order at BBTS (809248)
Posted by Skullcrunchberries on October 10th, 2008 @ 2:47pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:I'm an idiot for wanting that...

Yeah, well your fault for having the birthday that brings such gifts to the world D:
Re: E- Hobby Sunstorm Pre-Order at BBTS (809269)
Posted by Sunstar on October 10th, 2008 @ 3:21pm CDT
I'm in. Can't beat that price!
Re: E- Hobby Sunstorm Pre-Order at BBTS (809274)
Posted by Gutter Bunny on October 10th, 2008 @ 3:25pm CDT
Re: E- Hobby Sunstorm Pre-Order at BBTS (809277)
Posted by Counterpunch on October 10th, 2008 @ 3:29pm CDT
Gutter Bunny wrote:ok, there is the definite possibility that i am losing my mind...but do the blasters pictured look larger to anyone else?

The look like the Hasbro reissue missiles, but shorter.
Re: E- Hobby Sunstorm Pre-Order at BBTS (809282)
Posted by Gutter Bunny on October 10th, 2008 @ 3:32pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:

The look like the Hasbro reissue missiles, but shorter.

ok good my mind is still intact for now...i was worried for a second.

somewhat odd they would choose to do that, the original release has the standard size
Re: E- Hobby Sunstorm Pre-Order at BBTS (809286)
Posted by robofreak on October 10th, 2008 @ 3:37pm CDT
Dead Metal wrote:So he costs USD70, pretty close to the estimate that was posted earlier, Meaning Afro-Megs will cost around 80, yea I should have that till Feb.

I was $10 off. It does'nt matter. I'm going to make my preorder as I've been wanting one of these for a while. Does anyone know if the packaging will be identical to the original?

I think the missles new are to be used to identify it from the original.
Re: E- Hobby Sunstorm Pre-Order at BBTS (809292)
Posted by Gutter Bunny on October 10th, 2008 @ 3:41pm CDT
robofreak wrote:
Does anyone know if the packaging will be identical to the original?

i'm guessing they will use the encore style packaging.
Re: E- Hobby Sunstorm Pre-Order at BBTS (809321)
Posted by robofreak on October 10th, 2008 @ 3:59pm CDT
Gutter Bunny wrote:
robofreak wrote:
Does anyone know if the packaging will be identical to the original?

i'm guessing they will use the encore style packaging.

That would be cool! I'd like to have more artwork instead of a art card.
Re: E- Hobby Sunstorm Pre-Order at BBTS (809348)
Posted by SentinelA on October 10th, 2008 @ 4:28pm CDT
You know I jumped on that sh!t!
Re: E- Hobby Sunstorm Pre-Order at BBTS (809351)
Posted by Skullcrunchberries on October 10th, 2008 @ 4:30pm CDT
SentinelA wrote:You know I jumped on that sh!t!

You might want to wipe your shoes off, then o_O
Re: E- Hobby Sunstorm Pre-Order at BBTS (809364)
Posted by Barrelass on October 10th, 2008 @ 4:37pm CDT
I think I am gonna have to wait till my new Credit Card arrives, my current one expires in november, and Im not sure how it works on this preorder stuff. Hope this doesn't screw up my HTS pre-orders.
Re: E- Hobby Sunstorm Pre-Order at BBTS (809381)
Posted by decepticonjon on October 10th, 2008 @ 4:58pm CDT
Sgt. Grumbles wrote:
SentinelA wrote:You know I jumped on that sh!t!

You might want to wipe your shoes off, then o_O

chuckle #-o
Re: E- Hobby Sunstorm Pre-Order at BBTS (809385)
Posted by Stormrider on October 10th, 2008 @ 5:09pm CDT
Wow, that price is expensive compared to eHobby.
Re: E- Hobby Sunstorm Pre-Order at BBTS (809392)
Posted by Delicon on October 10th, 2008 @ 5:18pm CDT
I've said it before and I'll say it again. This is easily the best time EVER to be a Transformers fan. The great products just keep coming and coming!
Re: E- Hobby Sunstorm Pre-Order at BBTS (809425)
Posted by Craven Knight on October 10th, 2008 @ 5:49pm CDT
Re: E- Hobby Sunstorm Pre-Order at BBTS (809507)
Posted by It Is Him on October 10th, 2008 @ 7:05pm CDT
If E-hobby Megs is priced lower than what Encore Megs is going for on Ebay then I'll likely buy one.
Re: E- Hobby Sunstorm Pre-Order at BBTS (809523)
Posted by robofreak on October 10th, 2008 @ 7:18pm CDT
Craven Knight wrote:Man... that price sucks, I'll preorder one for now and investigate getting one from somewhere else for a better price.

If you ask me, I'd say that's a good price for Sunstorm. Seeing how the first release will easily cost you $200 on the ebay market.

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Legends LG52 MISSFIRE & Targetmaster Aimless Titans Return Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Kre-O A6950 Scorn Street Chase" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Computron! Scattershot strafe lightspeed afterburner nosecone" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TFSS 4.0 Spinster   Thunder Mayhem TFCC Targetmaster Subscription" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Hotrod, Cogman, Stinger lot" on EBAY
Buy "RARE Transformers The Last Knight Cyberfire COGMAN 1-Step Turbo Changer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers The Last Knight Premier Deluxe Crosshairs, C7 Corvette 2016 Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War For Cybertron Siege Autobot HOUND Earthrise WFC G1 MISB lot" on EBAY