Eagle's TF G1 Scourge Prototype Images

Eagle's TF G1 Scourge Prototype Images

Friday, November 11th, 2011 3:28pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 50,079

Eagle's TF have updated their blog with new prototype images of their custom G1 Scourge. The Eagle's TF figures seem to take a lot of design ques from the figures produced by JazaiToys. No official word on availability, but X-Transbots has tweeted that they plan on teaming up with Eagle's TF to produce their designs in a series they're calling EX MINI with the Steeljaw homage Ironpaw being first in line. Eagle's TF has several designs for G1 character that can be seen by visiting their blog.

Credit(s): Eagle's TF

This article was last modified on Friday, November 11th, 2011 3:48pm CST

Re: Eagle's TF G1 Scourge Prototype Images (1311445)
Posted by Kibble on November 11th, 2011 @ 3:32pm CST
Re: Eagle's TF G1 Scourge Prototype Images (1311450)
Posted by Chaoslock on November 11th, 2011 @ 3:50pm CST
That just beat the Universe version.
Re: Eagle's TF G1 Scourge Prototype Images (1311456)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on November 11th, 2011 @ 4:08pm CST
*Looks at shelf with Scourge* Ah... pass?
Re: Eagle's TF G1 Scourge Prototype Images (1311458)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on November 11th, 2011 @ 4:11pm CST
ummm....yeah they are kinda late. i think most people are happy with the generations one. huge pass. =;
Re: Eagle's TF G1 Scourge Prototype Images (1311460)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on November 11th, 2011 @ 4:17pm CST
I can give it a home! :VEHI:
Re: Eagle's TF G1 Scourge Prototype Images (1311463)
Posted by Captziltoid on November 11th, 2011 @ 4:34pm CST
that is downright sick. now i need that. haha
Re: Eagle's TF G1 Scourge Prototype Images (1311467)
Posted by StryderPrime on November 11th, 2011 @ 4:41pm CST
It maybe a year to late but this can let this be the Commander Scourge and you can make the Hasbro Generations version all drones
Re: Eagle's TF G1 Scourge Prototype Images (1311485)
Posted by griftimus prime on November 11th, 2011 @ 5:44pm CST
like the lighter says. its win. but i wont buy it.
Re: Eagle's TF G1 Scourge Prototype Images (1311487)
Posted by Mkall on November 11th, 2011 @ 5:45pm CST
Not a fan. Passing.
Re: Eagle's TF G1 Scourge Prototype Images (1311495)
Posted by Sodan-1 on November 11th, 2011 @ 6:00pm CST
It's a damn nice looking figure, no doubt about that, but I'm quite happy with my United Scourge. Thanks all the same.
Re: Eagle's TF G1 Scourge Prototype Images (1311496)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on November 11th, 2011 @ 6:01pm CST
Yeah, my Scourge is a great Scourge. I love the guy!
Re: Eagle's TF G1 Scourge Prototype Images (1311507)
Posted by Stormrider on November 11th, 2011 @ 7:04pm CST
Kibble wrote:This looks fantastic, but it's about a year and a half too late. Generations/United more than does the job and have already been purchased in multiples. Their best bet would probably be to release it in MP size to give more people a reason to buy...assuming it's being released in large numbers.

i agree.
Re: Eagle's TF G1 Scourge Prototype Images (1311520)
Posted by ShadowGinrai on November 11th, 2011 @ 7:48pm CST
Re: Eagle's TF G1 Scourge Prototype Images (1311521)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on November 11th, 2011 @ 7:52pm CST
Shadow Wing15 wrote:I am sorry, but third party companies are starting to annoy me. They are making articulated KO of G1 transformers or updating characters that have had official updates already or nobody really wants them. In Fansproject, Fans-Want-It, and a few others I still have faith in, but some of these newer ones seem stupid to me. :CON:

Like the one making Metroplex's eye? ;)
Re: Eagle's TF G1 Scourge Prototype Images (1311525)
Posted by Shadowstream on November 11th, 2011 @ 8:01pm CST
Because we really needed the flying space-canoe version of this guy again. Yet another case of geewuners will demand it, but those with sense will realize it's a waste of plastic.

Next.
Re: Eagle's TF G1 Scourge Prototype Images (1311535)
Posted by Mechastrike on November 11th, 2011 @ 8:47pm CST
it looks nice but does the head pop out in alt mode?
Re: Eagle's TF G1 Scourge Prototype Images (1311538)
Posted by joequick on November 11th, 2011 @ 9:01pm CST
I'll never get the mental pathology of the folks who feel the need to announce that they won't be buying something or who think because something is stupid in their opinion that it is actually stupid for everyone and not worth anyones time.

I'd buy this. I'd buy it and chuck my classics version. At this stage in it's development it looks truer to the original design, and that's what I value aesthetically. My favorite characters as a kid were the movie characters. So this appeals to me.

You like the Bay stuff? Great. You like realistic vehicle G1? Super. You want a Heinlad alarm clock or a pink dragon Galvatron with a permanent grimace? Can't blame you. Hell, don't appreciate the design of this scourge? At least appreciate the craftsmanship of what these guys are doing. I just can't fathom what would motivate someone to spout off like some of you people do.
Re: Eagle's TF G1 Scourge Prototype Images (1311540)
Posted by Gurgintius Maximus on November 11th, 2011 @ 9:07pm CST
That looks pretty bad ass! Hope it gets a release...
Hate all you want want on "geewuners" We have the disposable income to buy what we like. Once you kiddies get out of college maybe you can dictate what the market provides.
Re: Eagle's TF G1 Scourge Prototype Images (1311543)
Posted by rpetras on November 11th, 2011 @ 9:24pm CST
I like it.

I skipped on multiples of classics scourge because I didn't really dig it. I bought 1 but have not even opened it.

I have 3 Titanium scourges, that can be demoted to sweeps, with this guy leading them.

I have to admit, their timing is pretty bad, though.
Re: Eagle's TF G1 Scourge Prototype Images (1311544)
Posted by Lackadaisical on November 11th, 2011 @ 9:26pm CST
I think it's a nice rendition to the character as lot of us remember him. In G1 figures available in my country I think it was one of first and my bro had it, so if it gets to be good in the quality department I could give it a try...the other thing is that it looks really small standing by that bricket, it seems smaller than a deluxe , almost like the size of a PCC commander... or isnt it?

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #273 - Our Way to Oblivion
"Our Way to Oblivion"
Posted: Tuesday, April 6th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Lot incomplete G1 Generations Optimus Megatron McDonalds Armada RID" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS ROBOTS IN DISGUISE BLIZZARD STRIKE SWELTER, Mini-Con 2016" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise RiD 2015 Legion Class Groundbuster Arm Claw" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Minicon Drift Jetstorm" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series #51 Soundwave/Chromia/Arcee/Elita-1 Brand New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Micron Arms SHOCKWAVE Misb New Deluxe Am-29 Rid Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID 2015 Crash Optimus Prime Strongarm Combiner Force PrimeStrong" on EBAY
Buy "SILVERBOLT AERIALBOT TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE GENERATIONS ULTRA CLASS 2008 MISB" on EBAY