EAN Codes for Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Figures

EAN Codes for Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Figures

Thursday, October 21st, 2021 11:48am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 35,406

We had a pretty good idea of what was coming out next year for the Studio Series line which will be made up of toys from the Bay films, the Bumblebee movie's Cybertron scene and the 86 movie. And now we have the EAN codes to further confirm these upcoming releases. This is not a definite list, meaning there may be some which we don't have the codes yet.

Transformers Generation Studio Series Core Tf6 Shockwave 5010993934287
Transformers Generation Studio Series Voy Tf4 Galvatron 5010993985999
Transformers Generation Studio Series Ld Tf2 Fallen 5010994108113
Transformers Generation Ssldr 86 King Starscream Cape 5010993950430
Transformers Generation Studio Series Ldr 86 Sludge 5010993986804

Transformers News: EAN Codes for Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Discussion

This article was last modified on Thursday, October 21st, 2021 12:29pm CDT

Re: EAN Codes for Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Figures (2119075)
Posted by sol magnus on October 21st, 2021 @ 12:01pm CDT
I'll admit - I'm most curious about 86 Deluxe Arcee from the SS86 stuff.
Re: EAN Codes for Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Figures (2119077)
Posted by william-james88 on October 21st, 2021 @ 12:31pm CDT
sol magnus wrote:I'll admit - I'm most curious about 86 Deluxe Arcee from the SS86 stuff.

Can anyone remind me if 86 Arcee is just Earthrise Arcee again?
Re: EAN Codes for Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Figures (2119079)
Posted by sol magnus on October 21st, 2021 @ 12:34pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Can anyone remind me if 86 Arcee is just Earthrise Arcee again?

I never saw it confirmed that was the case, which is why I'm...curious.
Re: EAN Codes for Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Figures (2119081)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on October 21st, 2021 @ 12:40pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Can anyone remind me if 86 Arcee is just Earthrise Arcee again?
It has been strongly rumored to be ER Arcee with a new coat of paint, yes, which makes sense considering Coronation Screamer is also just his ER mold but with some extra bells & whistles.
Re: EAN Codes for Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Figures (2119083)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on October 21st, 2021 @ 12:44pm CDT
Nemesis Primal wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Can anyone remind me if 86 Arcee is just Earthrise Arcee again?

What makes no sense is releasing that terrible mold in a main line for 3 consecutive years.
Re: EAN Codes for Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Figures (2119085)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on October 21st, 2021 @ 12:46pm CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

Can anyone remind me if 86 Arcee is just Earthrise Arcee again?

Also correct, yes.
Re: EAN Codes for Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Figures (2119106)
Posted by Spider5800 on October 21st, 2021 @ 8:05pm CDT
Transformers Generation Studio Series Core Tf7 Wheelie 5010994112134
Transformers Generation Ss Core Tf7 86 Ratchet 5010994112141

Any idea why these are both labeled TF7? Would normally assume that means they're for the 7th live action movie that hasn't released yet, but neither to my knowledge is expected to be in that movie, based on everything we've seen so far. Ratchet is also labeled 86, which would be the animated movie. And I just can't see them bringing back Wheelie the humpbot.

Also still really unclear on what they're doing with all these Bumblebee movie characters that never transformed in the movie...

Well, at least leader class Fallen and Sludge might be fun.
Re: EAN Codes for Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Figures (2119381)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on October 23rd, 2021 @ 6:31pm CDT
Got some pics of DOTM Ratchet!

I was a little skeptical of this figure at first since I already had the original DOTM deluxe, but the shade of green and the gun drew me in. I’m glad I did! It’s a lot like SS Starscream, I thought the DOTM deluxe was just ok, but the updates to it make it one of my favorite figures!
31C763FF-5DA6-4133-B5A6-407FB2632A2B.jpeg

56199348-936C-4834-9B75-CB8F40A61A8A.jpeg

E72F43F5-C33E-43DA-8F80-0240798EE066.jpeg

2A0106C7-DFC4-40A9-A820-F708113DD268.jpeg
Re: EAN Codes for Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Figures (2119473)
Posted by Munkky on October 25th, 2021 @ 8:26am CDT
My Jolt arrived today...and within seconds of taking this more than £20 product out of the box I was slapped with a major quality control issue: the plastic surrounding the pin that connects the car kibble to his left thigh snapped as I was re-positioning the kibble, so now the kibble piece doesn't attach to the thigh very well, keeps popping off, and because it snapped at an angle the pin will no longer rotate into place for the transformation, so the car ends up with a huge gap in its side where the doors should be. I've wasted my damn money again :-(
Re: EAN Codes for Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Figures (2119660)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 26th, 2021 @ 7:16pm CDT
I still longing for the other 3 live action dinobots. Those 3 are so long overdue in this line
Re: EAN Codes for Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Figures (2119666)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on October 26th, 2021 @ 8:07pm CDT
Finished up working on Jolt!

Jolt outdoors.jpg

Jolt bot whips 1.jpg

Jolt alt main 1.jpg
Re: EAN Codes for Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Figures (2119681)
Posted by LeAwesome1 on October 27th, 2021 @ 4:04am CDT
Re: EAN Codes for Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Figures (2119693)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on October 27th, 2021 @ 6:50am CDT
LeAwesome1 wrote:Hasbro are really taking the mick at the moment in regards to reveals. Legacy gets a whole panel in a live event dedicated to it, has countless social media posts on multiple sites and pre-orders everywhere. Studio series? Nothing in the live event, and yesterday got a single Instagram story revealing Sideswipe (and Sweep but they already showed us that), nowhere else was this posted about, and no pre-orders. What is with this?

Its simple, it is not G1 therefore it is not important to the current brand team. Whenever we get to the wave with all the Bumblebee movie bots from the first 5 minutes of the film, I'm guessing those will get a little attention because they are G1-ish enough to maybe catch the design teams interest.
Re: EAN Codes for Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Figures (2119703)
Posted by Munkky on October 27th, 2021 @ 12:04pm CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:

It certainly feels like the current people in charge have just inherited this brand with little to no idea how to market it or communicate properly with consumers. They don't even announce entire waves at the same time any more, They keep splitting everything over the course of several months.
The Bumblebee Movie versions of Wheeljack, Ratchet, Brawn, Soundwave and Ravage are supposedly going to be in the same wave as 1986 Perceptor and Starscream, which were announced on their own two months ago. Outside of Studio Series, I don't understand why Blaster and the Cores weren't revealed alongside the rest of Legacy wave 1, and the "they were cut for time" excuse doesn't hold water when you consider a portion of that stream was taken up by a Vince Di Cola performance that didn't need to be there.
Re: EAN Codes for Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Figures (2119707)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on October 27th, 2021 @ 1:22pm CDT
Munkky wrote:I sold my Dark of the Moon Sideswipe a while ago, and I wasn't going to buy the new Revenge of the Fallen version, but having thought about it a bit more, I still might. It is a big improvement over the original.

I have both and haven't decided which one will stay and which one will be sold yet. The paint job really sells it on RotF for bot mode. However, weirdly enough, the RotF version doesn't tab into car mode as well as the DotM one despite having more car (the roof) to tab into. My DotM one is in storage, so I haven't comparted the 2 directly to each other yet to try and determine why. Sounds like a project for this weekend.
Re: EAN Codes for Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Figures (2119914)
Posted by EvasionModeBumblebee on October 29th, 2021 @ 1:38pm CDT

Ironhide definitely needs a reissue (or a DOTM version with the rifles), some of the Constructicons could use another run, and if they get around to the other Dinobots, I think Grimlock would be a good reissue as well.

Either SS-32 or SS-44 Prime would be a really good choice as well.
Re: EAN Codes for Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Figures (2119956)
Posted by william-james88 on October 29th, 2021 @ 6:36pm CDT
EvasionModeBumblebee wrote:A small note from the recent Hasbro Q&A - Hasbro was asked about reissues of early SS figures that are really expensive now (Ironhide). They said it was possible, which is a very noncommittal answer, but it also wasn't a no. If they had that answer prepared it makes me think it's at least been discussed.

Either SS-32 or SS-44 Prime would be a really good choice as well.

Its never a no. But "we'll see" or "possible" is as close to a no as they give.
Re: EAN Codes for Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Figures (2119965)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 29th, 2021 @ 10:12pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Either SS-32 or SS-44 Prime would be a really good choice as well.

Its never a no. But "we'll see" or "possible" is as close to a no as they give.
Their code for "No" back in the TF: Prime days was "Stay tuned." ;)
Re: EAN Codes for Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Figures (2119983)
Posted by LinaNui on October 30th, 2021 @ 1:04pm CDT
Looks like the BB movie figures are starting to be made in the factory as PrimevsPrime has Wheeljack and reviewed him!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9hTRHu ... imeVsPrime

I had no interest what so ever in picking up the new BB movie figures, but this guy has completely changed my mind. I love how he looks and the transformation is great!
Re: EAN Codes for Upcoming Transformers Studio Series Figures (2119986)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on October 30th, 2021 @ 1:40pm CDT
The Bumblebee Wheeljack looks pretty good, and I might grab him, but he'll 100% be an in store buy so I can see if I like the head instore, and if I do get him, he'll just be my representation of Wheeljack on my main shelf cause I haven't gotten ER/Kingdom's and I think it would be fitting for Wheeljack to be a character who kept his Cybertronian mode cause he'd modded it so much that he couldn't find an appropriate Earth mode :lol:

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Darkmoon and Astrotrain" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Titans Return MINDWIPE & VORATH Deluxe Headmaster Opened" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Decepticon Blitzwing" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Legends Class Rumble/Frenzy Incomplete #RIBFIR" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Brainstorm  ----- Walgreens Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Laserbeak" on EBAY