Earthrise Barricade and Punch Counterpunch Available on Amazon.ca

Earthrise Barricade and Punch Counterpunch Available on Amazon.ca

Friday, February 19th, 2021 10:13pm CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 29,350

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Fellow Seibertronian Kanrabat has informed us that the Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Galactic Odyssey Collection Dominus Criminal Pursuit set is available and currently shipping from Amazon.ca for any Canadian interested in the set. This comes with Barricade using the Earthrise Datsun mold and a redeco of Punch/Counterpunch. It is selling for $55 CAD (about $43 USD). There will be more stock coming in next Thursday.

-Kanrabat- wrote:HEADS UP for Amazon.ca. Not only is the Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Galactic Odyssey Collection Dominus Criminal Pursuit 2-Pack, Amazon Exclusive back in stock, it's on sale at 55.04$CAN with free shipping!

https://www.amazon.ca/-/fr/Transformers ... 182&sr=1-5

I just bought mine. ;)^


Transformers News: Earthrise Barricade and Punch Counterpunch Available on Amazon.ca


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Earthrise Barricade and Punch Counterpunch Available on Amazon.ca (2096141)
Posted by william-james88 on February 21st, 2021 @ 10:49pm CST
Going to hunting today at Toysrus and Walmart in Montreal was a complete waste.
Namur Walmart was barren. Not just TF, but Marvel, DC, MOTU, lots of nothing.
The only thing of interest at TRU was that they still have a Fastrack available which is quite surprising. I though many said they couldn't find him.
Re: Earthrise Barricade and Punch Counterpunch Available on Amazon.ca (2096152)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on February 22nd, 2021 @ 3:48am CST
william-james88 wrote:Going to hunting today at Toysrus and Walmart in Montreal was a complete waste.
Namur Walmart was barren. Not just TF, but Marvel, DC, MOTU, lots of nothing.
The only thing of interest at TRU was that they still have a Fastrack available which is quite surprising. I though many said they couldn't find him.


As if they want to sell online only.
And if you look at Toys R Us online, it's as if they don't want to sell anything at all.

God.
Damn.
Bullcrap.
Lockdowns.

:-x
Re: Earthrise Barricade and Punch Counterpunch Available on Amazon.ca (2096165)
Posted by william-james88 on February 22nd, 2021 @ 9:36am CST
-Kanrabat- wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Going to hunting today at Toysrus and Walmart in Montreal was a complete waste.
Namur Walmart was barren. Not just TF, but Marvel, DC, MOTU, lots of nothing.
The only thing of interest at TRU was that they still have a Fastrack available which is quite surprising. I though many said they couldn't find him.


As if they want to sell online only.
And if you look at Toys R Us online, it's as if they don't want to sell anything at all.

God.
Damn.
Bullcrap.
Lockdowns.

:-x


Honestly, I don't think the lockdown has anything to do with it. If anything, a lockdown should have made TRU get their crap together to make sure they are a reliable online store for new toys. But even in face of that, they refused to ameliorate in any way.
Re: Earthrise Barricade and Punch Counterpunch Available on Amazon.ca (2096168)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on February 22nd, 2021 @ 9:57am CST
william-james88 wrote:
Honestly, I don't think the lockdown has anything to do with it. If anything, a lockdown should have made TRU get their crap together to make sure they are a reliable online store for new toys. But even in face of that, they refused to ameliorate in any way.


Add the stupid "NO MPM FOR QUEBEC" bull as a cherry on top of that s#it sundae.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Dead End Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Decepticon Viper Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
Twincast / Podcast #270:
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 DECEPTICON HEADMASTER SKULLCRUNCHER MISB! US SELLER RARE!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Vorath & Mindwipe Hasbro Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Head Robots Transformers Hot Head Duro-5 Military assault Driver parts" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers studio series Hot Rod, Jazz, Blurr #86" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS Fall of Cybertron DELUXE Autobot Air Raid Instructions" on EBAY
Buy "KREO TRANSFORMERS GALVATRON FACTORY BATTLE Lot of  Clear Blue Panels #K101531" on EBAY
Buy "KREO TRANSFORMERS Galvatron Battle Factory Lot of 4 YELLOW CAUTION BRICKS" on EBAY
Buy "KREO TRANSFORMERS Galvatron Battle Factory Lot of 7 Grey Panels #K101493" on EBAY