Earthrise Deluxe Class Fasttrack's Spear Mode Revealed

Earthrise Deluxe Class Fasttrack's Spear Mode Revealed

Sunday, June 14th, 2020 9:52am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: ZeroWolf   Views: 34,876

Greetings Seibertronians! This past Friday, Hasbro carried over their Fan Friday tradition by revealing the forthcoming Deluxe Class Fasttrack's Spear Mode! This mode is designed to be used primarily by Titan Class Scorponok. Interestingly, while his G1 self never used a Spear like that, a redeco of him did in the show, Super God Masterforce. There Scorp was redecoed into the black and gold Black Zarak. We already have had a leak of Roritchi, itself a possible repaint of Fasttrack, so can fans expect a Black Zarak in the future that won't succumb to Gold Plastic Syndrome? Or is this just a fun throwback to an old repaint? Only time will tell.

Transformers News: Earthrise Deluxe Class Fasttrack's Spear Mode Revealed.

Transformers News: Earthrise Deluxe Class Fasttrack's Spear Mode Revealed.

Are you getting Fasttrack to go with your pre-ordered Scorponok? Getting Fasttrack just to give your tf some roller skates? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!

Credit(s): TF Official Instagram

This article was last modified on Sunday, June 14th, 2020 11:12am CDT

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Earthrise Deluxe Class Fasttrack's Spear Mode Revealed (2067901)
Posted by Mindmaster on June 14th, 2020 @ 10:06am CDT
Checked the Targets in El Paso, Texas. Nada, hoping not to miss out on these guys :(
Re: Earthrise Deluxe Class Fasttrack's Spear Mode Revealed (2067902)
Posted by Stargrave on June 14th, 2020 @ 10:09am CDT
Emerje wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Rodimus Knight wrote:I forsee Maverick being repainted into a GI Joe skystriker.

My first thought when I saw Skylynx was the Defiant Shuttle Complex.

It was said in a leak a while back that we do have a G.I.Joe crossover figure coming sometime soon. At the time I said a Sky Lynx Defiant would be ideal, but now with Maverick revealed I'm leaning towards a Skystriker repaint, maybe named Ace (or probably Captain Ace). I hope Maverick turns out well because it has a lot of potential.

Totally had not heard that Joe news and have totally been on a Joe kick lately. Captain Ace, love that! Just don’t want them to have vehicles that turn into a robo Duke or CyberDestro it could go funky like the spindly oft-awkward Star Wars crossovers. Brrr, cringy.
Re: Earthrise Deluxe Class Fasttrack's Spear Mode Revealed (2067903)
Posted by AllNewSuperRobot on June 14th, 2020 @ 10:13am CDT
As I assume the Part Work is drawing to a close (maybe?) they have been releasing a lot more of the GI Joe/Transformers crossovers to fill in the gaps. They all vary wildly in tone and execution. I'm surprised they haven't done more crossover figures. A few of them in Earthrise alone could have been great as knowing redecos or minor retools.
Re: Earthrise Deluxe Class Fasttrack's Spear Mode Revealed (2067904)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 14th, 2020 @ 10:58am CDT
"Spear mode" be like:

Still, I'm so getting Scorpy and Fasty.
Re: Earthrise Deluxe Class Fasttrack's Spear Mode Revealed (2067913)
Posted by Skritz on June 14th, 2020 @ 1:13pm CDT
Fasttrack's spear mode is neat but I'm also curious if he has any decent Weaponizer/Modulator configurations for other figures.
Re: Earthrise Deluxe Class Fasttrack's Spear Mode Revealed (2067933)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 14th, 2020 @ 3:48pm CDT
Re: Earthrise Deluxe Class Fasttrack's Spear Mode Revealed (2067934)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 14th, 2020 @ 3:51pm CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:So is the spear mode a good indicator that Black Zarak will be made? Scorponok didn't have a spear, so the main reason for it would be to redeco it for Black Zarak, right?

I call Black Zarak more than likely.
A Takara Tomy Mail Select Exclusive. Calling it right now.
Re: Earthrise Deluxe Class Fasttrack's Spear Mode Revealed (2067935)
Posted by ZeroWolf on June 14th, 2020 @ 3:55pm CDT
Most of Earthrise has been Takara Tomy Mall exclusive do far so it would just join the rest
Re: Earthrise Deluxe Class Fasttrack's Spear Mode Revealed (2067936)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on June 14th, 2020 @ 4:00pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:

I call Black Zarak more than likely.
A Takara Tomy Mail Select Exclusive. Calling it right now.

Grand Maximus, take two. :lol: For the record, I consider Black Zarak a 50/50 shot, because the manga teased 5 more possible releases after God Neptune.
Re: Earthrise Deluxe Class Fasttrack's Spear Mode Revealed (2067938)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 14th, 2020 @ 4:10pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

I call Black Zarak more than likely.
A Takara Tomy Mail Select Exclusive. Calling it right now.

Re: Earthrise Deluxe Class Fasttrack's Spear Mode Revealed (2067940)
Posted by Emerje on June 14th, 2020 @ 4:17pm CDT

It's been all but confirmed that we're getting Ririchi (Black Zarack's gold Fasttrack) in Selects which appears to be Hasbro initiated of all things. Pair that with it having a spear mode and...

Emerje
Re: Earthrise Deluxe Class Fasttrack's Spear Mode Revealed (2067941)
Posted by william-james88 on June 14th, 2020 @ 4:18pm CDT
Re: Earthrise Deluxe Class Fasttrack's Spear Mode Revealed (2067944)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on June 14th, 2020 @ 4:28pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

I call Black Zarak more than likely.
A Takara Tomy Mail Select Exclusive. Calling it right now.

Extra Pirate Gear or bust.
Re: Earthrise Deluxe Class Fasttrack's Spear Mode Revealed (2067948)
Posted by Skritz on June 14th, 2020 @ 5:16pm CDT
Re: Earthrise Deluxe Class Fasttrack's Spear Mode Revealed (2067961)
Posted by o.supreme on June 14th, 2020 @ 6:12pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:At least Black Zarak is much more important for the Transformers Universe than Grand Maximus. So I don't think he'll shelf warm like his big brother.

He didn't exactly shelf warm. It's just that TT had a pre-determined number to open up the possibility of the added Pretender, and that goal was not met. IMHO, both BZ and Grand are of equal importance in TF fiction. As to whether or not one is well liked more than the other overall, wh can say? I equally like them both.

william-james88 wrote:Can you guys help me out with something? How exactly does the map extra work? Do you have to cut out the hexagon outline to line them up? What's the use of collecting it?

For those trying to collect the whole map, yes I do believe you have to cut out the conformed shape to get them all to line up. So far it just reveals different systems and planets in TF Mythos, what the overall purpose for the map is, I'm unsure, other than it was revealed a while back that there would be 4 waves in Earthrise.

Skritz wrote:Man, I wish I hadn't skipped on Devastator, Bruticus or others because it would absolutely rock to have Black Zarak as with King Poseidon being releases the Nine Demon Generals are now almost complete.

I've been saying for quite some time, some 3rd party company needs to make capes for these guys ;) Though Trypticon, Predaking, Dev, and in theory BZ would be far larger than the other 5.

I'd love to see a future animated series where those 9 would battle against their Autobot equivalents!
Re: Earthrise Deluxe Class Fasttrack's Spear Mode Revealed (2067966)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 14th, 2020 @ 6:29pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:IMHO, both BZ and Grand are of equal importance in TF fiction. As to whether or not one is well liked more than the other overall, wh can say? I equally like them both.
The thing is, in Masterforce, Grand Max was only ever just a second tier player who always played second fiddle to God Ginrai, while BlackZarak went on to achieve main antagonist status what with his having been both the main villain of the previous series in snazzy a new form and the host body for Devil Z.
Re: Earthrise Deluxe Class Fasttrack's Spear Mode Revealed (2067968)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 14th, 2020 @ 6:51pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
The thing is, in Masterforce, Grand Ma was only ever just a second tier player who always played second fiddle to God Ginrai, while BlackZarak went on to achieve main antagonist status what with his having been both the main villain of the previous series in snazzy a new form and the host body for Devil Z.

I at least watched Masterforce and Black Zarak gave me a lasting impression. Also, the G1 toy had infamy due to it's relative rarity being a Japan exclusive. Add on top of that the GPS, making unbroken ones even more rare and desirable.

So appart that GIANT and super expensive action figure that came out years ago, it would be the first time a Black Zarak finally come out.

This make me think. I do have G1 Scorponok. So I think I'll hold on buying ER Scorponok and Fastrack for the inevitable Select Black Zarak and his partner.
Re: Earthrise Deluxe Class Fasttrack's Spear Mode Revealed (2067971)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 14th, 2020 @ 7:26pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Re: Earthrise Deluxe Class Fasttrack's Spear Mode Revealed (2067973)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 14th, 2020 @ 7:42pm CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:Really? Compared to the Titan figure, the old G1 figure looks like a Tonka toy. Unless you have a strict rule against getting more than 1 of each mold, I'd say grab ER Scorponok.

You're the first to even made that waky comparison.

But yeah, I do have a rule is no doubles for titans. I have G1 Fortmax so I sold my underwhelming CW Fortmax. I never had and don't plan to have G1 Omega, Trippy, nor 'Plex. So by getting a Select Zarak, I'd be cheating just a bit. It's the character that I really want after all.

Still, if Zarak is not announced by the time of the last batch of Scorponoks hit stores on sale (like for my Omega Supreme), I'll just get Scorpy.
Re: Earthrise Deluxe Class Fasttrack's Spear Mode Revealed (2067974)
Posted by Skritz on June 14th, 2020 @ 7:45pm CDT
So I've decided that Scourge is now on my list for 'figures I will buy a replacement from' which also happen to be a Deluxe or Voyager we might see in Earthrise or the next line, given we have seen Cyclonus as an actual toy and Galvatron on the package. That and his Targetmaster partner was released in Siege make me believe he might be getting a new shot at life very soon.

So, what prompted this from me? Simple. I want to bitch about my Titans Return Scourge! He was always a mess but today while trying to pose him with his Targetmaster he crumbled into pieces. Now he can be reassembled with friction but his stability and integrity is so compromised I'm almost tempted to chuck him in the garbage, which is something I'd never do. #-o

Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #254 - Redlining Sixth
"Redlining Sixth"
Posted: Sunday, July 5th, 2020

Buy "TRANSFORMERS Generations Selects Takara Tomy Mall Seacons PIRANACON 6 of 6 USA" on EBAY
Buy "transformers generations scoop, armada megatron, skybyte, tankor and more" on EBAY
Buy "HASBRO TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS ARMADA MEGATRON LEADER CLASS (Used)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Leader Armada Megatron 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors UW07 BRUTICUS New MISB USA Seller" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Deluxe Lot - Roadbuster, Thundercracker, 2 diffrent Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Seacons Piranacon Set Complete IN HAND SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Toys Qt-15 Hound Suzuki Hustler Q Transformers" on EBAY