Kingdom Deluxe Wingfinger and Wave 3 Core Class Figures Found at US Retail

Kingdom Deluxe Wingfinger and Wave 3 Core Class Figures Found at US Retail

Sunday, June 13th, 2021 11:26pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 45,189

We have some more wave 3 Transformers Kingdom sightings for you today. Firstly, the core class figures, both Soundwave and Dracodon have been found in the US in Illinois. We know this because Soundwave was then immediately sold on the secondary market (hence the image below). They were found at Target. If you want to find them too, these product numbers may be useful:
Soundwave EAN # 5010993769636
Dracodon EAN # 5010993774425

Walmart got some new wave 3 items as well, or should I say item (singular). Since a fan found a whole case of just Wingfinger. You can see those images (from Twitter) below as well.

Transformers News: Earthrise Wingfinger and wave 3 Core Class figures found at US Retail

This article was last modified on Monday, June 14th, 2021 10:39am CDT

Re: Kingdom Deluxe Wingfinger and Wave 3 Core Class Figures Found at US Retail (2107380)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on June 13th, 2021 @ 11:46pm CDT
Oops, all Wingfingers!
Re: Kingdom Deluxe Wingfinger and Wave 3 Core Class Figures Found at US Retail (2107381)
Posted by Nemesis Reformatted on June 14th, 2021 @ 3:15am CDT

Just what I always wanted, a pelican skeleton. Hasbro really needs to lay off the drugs. :roll:
Re: Kingdom Deluxe Wingfinger and Wave 3 Core Class Figures Found at US Retail (2107382)
Posted by Shockwave_640 on June 14th, 2021 @ 3:30am CDT
Nemesis Reformatted wrote:Wow! Easily the worst Transformers toy released in years & it gets a whole case to itself. And then they ship Netflix Soundwave 1 per case in a case of only 2 figures. :(

You are one of the very few who appreciate the Fossilizers and what they are as a line of toys made for kids. Also its not even a pelican and far from the “worst in years”
Re: Kingdom Deluxe Wingfinger and Wave 3 Core Class Figures Found at US Retail (2107383)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 14th, 2021 @ 4:46am CDT
I'm looking forward that Core Soundwave. Look pretty dope!
Re: Kingdom Deluxe Wingfinger and Wave 3 Core Class Figures Found at US Retail (2107384)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on June 14th, 2021 @ 4:52am CDT
You know Nemesis, to a lot of people dino skeletons are cool :roll: They're also a thematic way of modifying the Weaponizer concept.

I mainly popped in here to leave my thoughts on the "Battle across Time" multipacks. In my opinion, both are a case of "decent figure bundled in with dodgy figure", with the decent figures being Sideswipe (although I personally think the inclusion of the gun is more of an improvement the slight increase in matching to Sunstreaker) and Grimlock (because of general improvements of the Kingdom Dinobot mold vs. the original plus no GPS) and the dodgy figures being BWII Skywarp (looks okay, but he's in the same vein as Universe Drag Strip, Onslaught, and Silverbolt) and Mirage (a disgusting waste of plastic and engineering time; the retools were unnecessary because the unearthliness came from him being transparent, they don't really make him look more like the cartoon and are worse for accuracy wrt mold layout, and in fact the robot mode ends up looking less like the cartoon because the launcher can't be mounted in the right spot anymore!). And unlike what some people think about SS86 Hot Rod, Amazon's price for the the Sideswipe-Skywarp two-pack is well and truly a scam because both toys are just regular Deluxes and there's nothing else to add value... yet the price (at least according to my most current information) is the same as the Grimlock-Mirage pack.

I would maybe get Sideswipe if he was a single; that would free up my SIEGE version to be repainted as G2, and having the already-extant Earth tweaks (altho frankly just changing the roof paint on the SIEGE tooling would do a lot for that) and blue glazing would be neat. But they aren't enough to make me want to get a noncombining combiner member, especially at the gouged price.

Moving on from that...
Has the trainwreck (IMO anyway; I'm not happy about him needlessly getting ER Arcee'd) that is Tracks actually made its way into anyone here's hands yet? Would kitbashing him to have an integrated transformation be relatively straightforward, or is it enough of a lost cause that I'd be better off fixing the RTS version's ugly af flight mode?

And looking forward to getting my hands on Rodimus Prime, even if that takes til Christmas.
Re: Kingdom Deluxe Wingfinger and Wave 3 Core Class Figures Found at US Retail (2107392)
Posted by william-james88 on June 14th, 2021 @ 7:14am CDT
Tracks is not readily available in the west yet.
Re: Kingdom Deluxe Wingfinger and Wave 3 Core Class Figures Found at US Retail (2107393)
Posted by Autobot N on June 14th, 2021 @ 8:33am CDT

Re: Kingdom Deluxe Wingfinger and Wave 3 Core Class Figures Found at US Retail (2107396)
Posted by william-james88 on June 14th, 2021 @ 10:28am CDT
Re: Kingdom Deluxe Wingfinger and Wave 3 Core Class Figures Found at US Retail (2107397)
Posted by Rtron on June 14th, 2021 @ 10:33am CDT
william-james88 wrote:Personally, I'm just happy we are getting new alt modes and new characters. That was the norm for the first 2 decades of Transformers.

Seriously. And new concepts! I think this are the first fossil Transformers. We're only getting four of these guys but honestly to me they're the only original thing in the franchise since the 2007 movie designs. Maybe Animated could count as original too? But after that, it's been a decade of do-overs.
Re: Kingdom Deluxe Wingfinger and Wave 3 Core Class Figures Found at US Retail (2107398)
Posted by aronjlove on June 14th, 2021 @ 10:40am CDT
Re: Kingdom Deluxe Wingfinger and Wave 3 Core Class Figures Found at US Retail (2107399)
Posted by o.supreme on June 14th, 2021 @ 10:44am CDT
I don't expect anyone to do it, but I imagine somehow if you got 12 Wingfingers together, that might be the closest one could get to combined a TLK Dragonstorm ;) .
Re: Kingdom Deluxe Wingfinger and Wave 3 Core Class Figures Found at US Retail (2107400)
Posted by Rtron on June 14th, 2021 @ 10:45am CDT
aronjlove wrote:Fossilizers are so freaking fun I've bought two of every single one. Just take a trip through Transformer Twitter and see all the amazing Monstrosities built by fans who don't spend their time in forums. There are a lot of them, both fans not in forums and amazing Monstrosities.

I think it's very cool. The whole play pattern is great and very fitting with Transformers. I'd love them to make something that wasn't a partsformer but still split in pieces that gave multiple configurations, sort of like Kup, but with the weaponizer possibilities of the fossilizers.
Re: Kingdom Deluxe Wingfinger and Wave 3 Core Class Figures Found at US Retail (2107401)
Posted by aronjlove on June 14th, 2021 @ 11:05am CDT
Rtron wrote:

I was hoping they would take this style and apply it to the extra Junkions. I get wanting Wreck-Gar himself to be a solid figure but an army of Junkions that break apart like Weaponizers/Fossilizers would be way cool!
Re: Kingdom Deluxe Wingfinger and Wave 3 Core Class Figures Found at US Retail (2107403)
Posted by blackeyedprime on June 14th, 2021 @ 11:15am CDT
The shot of wingfinger in packaging makes it look really really bad compared to seeing the figure out of the box and in a few poses. Just because it's shaped like a turd doesn't mean it is one -and hasbro has polished plenty of others. Def not the worst wfc figure and I'm likely to pick him up due to combining but he'd still be on my 'if I have the money' to get him list.
Re: Kingdom Deluxe Wingfinger and Wave 3 Core Class Figures Found at US Retail (2107406)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on June 14th, 2021 @ 11:47am CDT
aronjlove wrote:
Rtron wrote:

That's what was making me hesitant on Wreck-Gar! I kept looking at him and going "What am I missing here... It's perfect, but why am I not pumped for it?" I think HasTak might have decided against adding that concept to any more figures for some reason after Kup, cause Waspinator and the Junkions are PERFECT for that gimmick, but so far only Kup has it.

Re: Kingdom Deluxe Wingfinger and Wave 3 Core Class Figures Found at US Retail (2107407)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on June 14th, 2021 @ 11:49am CDT
Looks like YouTube reviewer chefatron put up a review of earth mode sideswipe from the upcoming 2 pack
Re: Kingdom Deluxe Wingfinger and Wave 3 Core Class Figures Found at US Retail (2107408)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 14th, 2021 @ 11:51am CDT
I'm waiting for a select/netlix/whatever version of Wingfinger that will be made out of clear rubbery plastics to make the ultimate "radioactive" fossilizer combiner. 8-)
Re: Kingdom Deluxe Wingfinger and Wave 3 Core Class Figures Found at US Retail (2107409)
Posted by sol magnus on June 14th, 2021 @ 11:52am CDT
YRQRM0 wrote:I found Galvatron today in central TX. The shoulders were not correct. I made a quick video showing how to fix them though:

Great video. Thank you for sharing it!
Re: Kingdom Deluxe Wingfinger and Wave 3 Core Class Figures Found at US Retail (2107410)
Posted by o.supreme on June 14th, 2021 @ 11:53am CDT
Sentinel_Primal wrote:Ah well, hopefully we get a repaint of Wingfinger as a Predacon so that we can have a purely good Fossilizer combiner and purely bad Fossilizer combiner. Either way, it'll be interesting to see where the Weaponizer/Modulator/Fossilizer concept goes Post-WFC. I think current rumors suggest it's going away, but HasTak KNOWS how popular they are, so I can't imagine they'd just completely get rid of them

I'm almost certain we will get a Predacon repaint of Wingfinger. I want the same thing (2 faction-aligned fossilizer combiners). As for the concepts popularity...I certainly would like it to continue, but who knows. I know there were a lot of fans that were eager to complete their micromaster collections, and that didn't happen. Legends Class was gone for 2 years, comes back as Core Class, but now serves a different purpose. A LOT of smaller characters don't really have a way to be represented now (except through upsizing them to deluxe which I'm still not fond of)...but that's just me.
Re: Kingdom Deluxe Wingfinger and Wave 3 Core Class Figures Found at US Retail (2107416)
Posted by aronjlove on June 14th, 2021 @ 1:18pm CDT
Kingdom Galvatron just hit my BBTS Pile o' Loot and I wonder if it is a "fixed" version or not. I'm both blind and stupid, and I honestly don't see much of a difference in how the shoulders sit. I know people who did get theirs already from BBTS and it is not "fixed" so who knows. I'll probably ship him out today and post pics as soon as I get him.

Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #281 - Netflix Kingdom Reviewed
"Netflix Kingdom Reviewed"
Posted: Tuesday, August 3rd, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron Grimlock" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Go G21 Judora Takara Tomy" on EBAY
Buy "Wheeljack Elite Construct-Bots Transformers SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers generations Combiner wars Buzzsaw" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME Construct Bots Build Your Own Transformer Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Reveal the Shield Autobot Special Ops Jazz COMPLETE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers age of Extinction generations legion Grimlock" on EBAY