Ebay Auction for Transformer Collectors Club Topsin

Ebay Auction for Transformer Collectors Club Topsin

Thursday, February 28th, 2008 2:27pm CST

Categories: Toy News, Auctions, Collector's Club News
Posted by: Air Commander Starscream   Views: 31,597

Hot on the heels of the release of the official images of Topspin, Ebay user Toys_Yuen has posted a auction for the TFCC next exclusive figure topspin.

Credit(s): Ebay User toys_yuen

Re: Ebay Auction for Transformer Collectors Club Topsin (643704)
Posted by Tigertrack on February 28th, 2008 @ 6:44pm CST
If you like the color red, this appears to be your 'bot.

I like him cause he's a helicopter, despite his redness. 8)
Re: Ebay Auction for Transformer Collectors Club Topsin (643711)
Posted by Nekoman on February 28th, 2008 @ 6:59pm CST
I don’t know, he looks nice, but a little too much red. I think if he hadn’t been the limb of a combiner it’d be worth it to me to join the club for him, however since he is and I’ve missed out on the rest of the combiner I suppose I wont.

And the biggest reason I wont be joining the club for him is because I don’t have the cash. :cry:
Re: Ebay Auction for Transformer Collectors Club Topsin (643739)
Posted by Down_Shift on February 28th, 2008 @ 7:44pm CST
I like the mold, so I'm excited to get it. They always come around my birthday anyways.
Re: Ebay Auction for Transformer Collectors Club Topsin (643745)
Posted by Solrac333 on February 28th, 2008 @ 7:58pm CST
tigertracks 24 wrote:If you like the color red, this appears to be your 'bot.

I like him cause he's a helicopter, despite his redness. 8)

Meh. Looks like he'll combine to an even more redder bot. :-?
Re: Ebay Auction for Transformer Collectors Club Topsin (643767)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on February 28th, 2008 @ 8:23pm CST

I personaly will send them a bonus smack to the back of the head :D
Re: Ebay Auction for Transformer Collectors Club Topsin (643789)
Posted by Zeds on February 28th, 2008 @ 9:00pm CST
Liege Evilmus wrote:I want to remember to watch this auction. With $20 shipping(I understand it's over seas) but anyone who spends more than club membership for the free bot...

I personaly will send them a bonus smack to the back of the head :D

I could not have said it better if I had tried!

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #286 - They Might Be Giants
"They Might Be Giants"
Posted: Friday, October 8th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Selects Shattered Glass Ratchet and Optimus..." on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PRIME CYBERVERSE LOT 2012 Starscream Ratchet Arcee - Weapons Parts" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power Charge Bumblebee Volkswagen VW Bug Beetle With Original Box" on EBAY
Buy "Energon Armor IACONUS Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Ultimate Class 2020" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Battle Base Trailer Transformers Cyberverse Energon Axe Attack New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power Primes Beachcomber Hot Rod Cyberverse Megatron Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Bumblebee: Cyberverse Adventures - Deluxe Class Grimlock" on EBAY
Buy "NIB Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Repugnus Revenge Target Exclusive Figure" on EBAY