E-Hobby To Re-Issue G1 Black Megatron And Sunstorm

E-Hobby To Re-Issue G1 Black Megatron And Sunstorm

Thursday, October 9th, 2008 11:50am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Company News, Store News
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 18,627

Good 'ol e-Hobby. Always coming through with our collection needs.

e-Hobby is re-releasing some of their previously already sold out toys. Sunstorm was the Dreamwave original character who was inspired by animation from the generation 1 cartoon of the seeker jets that Starscream commanded. Black Megatron was a release of Megatron in black and brown commemorating his Microman colors from which he originated.

Expect these two to be available for pre-order from our site sponsors, or your favorite online store soon. This is the perfect chance for those without either variant colored toy to pick one up.

{L_IMAGE}

Credit(s): RodimusConvoy13, e-Hobby

Re: E-Hobby To Re-Issue G1 Black Megatron And Sunstorm (807895)
Posted by Tigertrack on October 9th, 2008 @ 11:57am CDT
Sorry forgot to add coming in February 09!!!
Re: E-Hobby To Re-Issue G1 Black Megatron And Sunstorm (807906)
Posted by mattyc1007 on October 9th, 2008 @ 12:03pm CDT
when i read the title i thought you meant sand storm. that would be a great rissue.
Re: E-Hobby To Re-Issue G1 Black Megatron And Sunstorm (807911)
Posted by Editor on October 9th, 2008 @ 12:05pm CDT
Sweet.

Maybe I can get a Sunstorm after all. I'd still like to see him done in Classics as well.
Re: E-Hobby To Re-Issue G1 Black Megatron And Sunstorm (807924)
Posted by Meister cries inside on October 9th, 2008 @ 12:18pm CDT
Re: E-Hobby To Re-Issue G1 Black Megatron And Sunstorm (807947)
Posted by breakthru on October 9th, 2008 @ 12:43pm CDT
Meister cries inside wrote:I'll likely pick both of these up, but whats the word on the next encore release? It seems like info trickles out at a snail's pace.

I was wondering about the next Encore release also. I can't wait to find out what it is :D

Anyway I think I'll pick up Sunstorm since I missed him last time.
Re: E-Hobby To Re-Issue G1 Black Megatron And Sunstorm (807949)
Posted by Sunstar on October 9th, 2008 @ 12:45pm CDT
I would like to get this sunstorm. that would be PERFECT!
Re: E-Hobby To Re-Issue G1 Black Megatron And Sunstorm (807957)
Posted by Prowl1529 on October 9th, 2008 @ 12:50pm CDT
Excelent news to me, but very bad news for my pocket, after all the Encores, Henkeis and Animated Transformers that i bought now this. A total of... well...probably 1000USD or maybe 1500USD...i don't know but surelly alot of money spend this year, whit Transformers and mail cost, and we are still in October!
Sunstorm will be mine!
Re: E-Hobby To Re-Issue G1 Black Megatron And Sunstorm (808003)
Posted by Craven Knight on October 9th, 2008 @ 1:24pm CDT

I Wonder if they plan on reissuing other E-Hobby repaints? 'cause I'll take Crosscut, Deepcover and a Grey Astrotrain, thanks :P
Re: E-Hobby To Re-Issue G1 Black Megatron And Sunstorm (808015)
Posted by HighPrime on October 9th, 2008 @ 1:41pm CDT
You know what that means.. expect to see a "larger than normal" supply of these on eBay by sellers looking to cut their losses or cash in on their gains before it's too late.
Re: E-Hobby To Re-Issue G1 Black Megatron And Sunstorm (808016)
Posted by SentinelA on October 9th, 2008 @ 1:45pm CDT
[quote="Craven Knight"]This is cool, I do want Sunstorm - I just hope the price isn't ridiculous like the recent City Guardian repaint.

Diddo. Cannot wait for Sunstorm! Wonder if the preorder is available?
Re: E-Hobby To Re-Issue G1 Black Megatron And Sunstorm (808019)
Posted by DREWCIFER on October 9th, 2008 @ 1:48pm CDT
Well now I don't feel so bad for opening up and putting stickers on my Sunstorm two years ago. However, now the exclusiveness of it all seems gone...

Micorman Megatron!?! Rock on. I hope they pack him in robot mode. I don't want to deal with the orange plug crap...

Thanx for the info TT24.

:DEVIL:
Re: E-Hobby To Re-Issue G1 Black Megatron And Sunstorm (808025)
Posted by OPTIMUS MAGNUS on October 9th, 2008 @ 1:52pm CDT
Heeellll yeah, i'm all over that shite. :grin: Microman megs looks sweet and you can just about NEVER go wrong with Sunstorm.
Re: E-Hobby To Re-Issue G1 Black Megatron And Sunstorm (808031)
Posted by Counterpunch on October 9th, 2008 @ 1:56pm CDT
My birthday is in February and once again, brings joy to all.
Re: E-Hobby To Re-Issue G1 Black Megatron And Sunstorm (808050)
Posted by Dead Metal on October 9th, 2008 @ 2:10pm CDT
Sunstorm is shit, but Afro-Cybertronian Megatron is sweet, I've been wanting to pic one up, but now I can get a minty fresh one for cheaper then usual.
Re: E-Hobby To Re-Issue G1 Black Megatron And Sunstorm (808053)
Posted by Counterpunch on October 9th, 2008 @ 2:12pm CDT
This is the kind of happy surprise that I miss getting every now and again.
Re: E-Hobby To Re-Issue G1 Black Megatron And Sunstorm (808064)
Posted by Meister cries inside on October 9th, 2008 @ 2:29pm CDT
Counterpunch wrote:This is the kind of happy surprise that I miss getting every now and again.

Same here. The only thing that would make it better would be an announcement of an encore figure we haven't seem reissued yet or only once or twice a few years back.

I'd love an encore Springer or targetmaster Blurr. I won't hold my breath on either of them being released...
Re: E-Hobby To Re-Issue G1 Black Megatron And Sunstorm (808093)
Posted by Gutter Bunny on October 9th, 2008 @ 2:49pm CDT
heh, the value of my collection just keeps going down. oh well :P
Re: E-Hobby To Re-Issue G1 Black Megatron And Sunstorm (808122)
Posted by muswp1 on October 9th, 2008 @ 3:19pm CDT
I'm definately intertested in Black Megs. I've missed a few auctions for that one so I'm delighted to be able to get that one without haveing to resort to E-Bay.
Re: E-Hobby To Re-Issue G1 Black Megatron And Sunstorm (808139)
Posted by Delicon on October 9th, 2008 @ 3:31pm CDT

If I'm right, your wedding is also in February so plenty of "gift" oppurtunities there. Who needs frying pans and steak knives when you can have cool e-hobby releases?
Re: E-Hobby To Re-Issue G1 Black Megatron And Sunstorm (808148)
Posted by Sunstar on October 9th, 2008 @ 3:46pm CDT
I am so over this like a wet paper towel. :D

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #260 - Pulsecon 2020
"Pulsecon 2020"
Posted: Sunday, September 27th, 2020

Buy "Mastermind Creations MMC Reformatted R-43 Mors Transformers IDW Helex DJD" on EBAY
Buy "DECEPTICON BERSERKER PREMIER EDITION TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Elita-1 - New in Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Megatron and Decepticon Berserker action figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure NEW!!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers CYBERVERSE REPUGNUS TARGET EXCLUSIVE!  Loose, Complete!" on EBAY
Buy "Rare Transformers  MMC R 43 R-43 MORS Helex IDW Action Figure US Seller Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers - Shockwave - Walgreens Exclusive Cyber Battalion" on EBAY