Encore Minibots Detailed Alt And Robot Mode Pics

Encore Minibots Detailed Alt And Robot Mode Pics

Tuesday, April 1st, 2008 10:30am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Company News, Collectables
Posted by: Tigertrack   Views: 20,936

Like the title says, you can view these new images thanks to online shop AMIAMI.COM. These new pictures show the minibots' details in robot and vehicle modes quite well. Click the above link to view the pictures.

The Encore minibot set is scheduled for a May arrival, costing about $35 USD at online stores. The set consists of Pipes, Swerve, Bumblebee (Anime Accurate head remold), Outback, and Tailgate. You can see BBTS listing here

Is it me or does Bumblebee look to have more chrome than the normal release (bumper and headlights)?

Credit(s): Tim Formas

This article was last modified on Tuesday, April 1st, 2008 12:32pm CDT

Re: Encore Minibots Detailed Alt And Robot Mode Pics (669867)
Posted by mattyc1007 on April 1st, 2008 @ 10:39am CDT
dang i want pipes
Re: Encore Minibots Detailed Alt And Robot Mode Pics (669872)
Posted by Hard Hacker on April 1st, 2008 @ 10:47am CDT
Don't they mean cartoon accurate?
Re: Encore Minibots Detailed Alt And Robot Mode Pics (669878)
Posted by soundwave13c on April 1st, 2008 @ 10:53am CDT
wow those are nice! =P~
Re: Encore Minibots Detailed Alt And Robot Mode Pics (669880)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on April 1st, 2008 @ 10:56am CDT
Nice... I like the updated face paint on Swerve.
Re: Encore Minibots Detailed Alt And Robot Mode Pics (669884)
Posted by Smokescreen85 on April 1st, 2008 @ 11:03am CDT
Those are nice. I really like BB's new, remolded head.
Re: Encore Minibots Detailed Alt And Robot Mode Pics (669897)
Posted by rhinox555 on April 1st, 2008 @ 11:26am CDT
Some of those look like they might be photoshopped/custom,but if they are real,i'll definately be getting this set.
Re: Encore Minibots Detailed Alt And Robot Mode Pics (669900)
Posted by Mandamus on April 1st, 2008 @ 11:28am CDT
Bumblebee definitely has more chrome and he looks good. I don't really like any of the others they're including but I really want that Bee.
Re: Encore Minibots Detailed Alt And Robot Mode Pics (669955)
Posted by Orion_Prime48 on April 1st, 2008 @ 12:12pm CDT
Wow those look really good might have to pick em up
Re: Encore Minibots Detailed Alt And Robot Mode Pics (670003)
Posted by GuyIncognito on April 1st, 2008 @ 12:53pm CDT
I'm confused. The figures shown in the pics don't match the names listed on the BBTS description. For example, BBTS claims the set includes Huffer, but that's clearly Pipes, not Huffer.
Re: Encore Minibots Detailed Alt And Robot Mode Pics (670036)
Posted by Sid Burn on April 1st, 2008 @ 1:24pm CDT
Very cool, I like when takara goes that extra mile. All the little face details that were a solid colour in the original releases makes these guys worth getting even if you already have one or two of the set.

Outback face looks a lot better with his visor painted blue.
Re: Encore Minibots Detailed Alt And Robot Mode Pics (670050)
Posted by Autobot Jazz on April 1st, 2008 @ 2:05pm CDT
Very nice, I'm actually considering getting this now.
Re: Encore Minibots Detailed Alt And Robot Mode Pics (670071)
Posted by munkimus prime on April 1st, 2008 @ 3:05pm CDT
Those look really nice I don't own any of those and with the show accurate look they have they seem even more appealing to me. I'll definately get this.
Re: Encore Minibots Detailed Alt And Robot Mode Pics (670111)
Posted by misfire on April 1st, 2008 @ 3:36pm CDT
im lovin it
i cant stop lookin at them!!! :shock:
Re: Encore Minibots Detailed Alt And Robot Mode Pics (670130)
Posted by Tigertrack on April 1st, 2008 @ 3:47pm CDT
BBTS updated the pic with their pre-order, but not the description it seems. No Huffer, etc...
Re: Encore Minibots Detailed Alt And Robot Mode Pics (670173)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on April 1st, 2008 @ 4:40pm CDT
Hard Hacker wrote:Don't they mean cartoon accurate?

I agree, because not all of the G1 series doesn't count as anime. Except for part of Scramble City everything prior to Japan's Headmasters series was (so far as I know) made in America.

I might get this when it comes out though. Or maybe pre-order it like I did Henkei Megatron.
Re: Encore Minibots Detailed Alt And Robot Mode Pics (670175)
Posted by saberconvoy on April 1st, 2008 @ 4:44pm CDT
I want them so bad but i cant get them
Re: Encore Minibots Detailed Alt And Robot Mode Pics (670236)
Posted by Overcracker on April 1st, 2008 @ 5:52pm CDT
I'm loving Swerve and Tailgate. Although Outback's gun kinda looks like MEgatron's fusion cannon. Still pretty cool minibots
Re: Encore Minibots Detailed Alt And Robot Mode Pics (670271)
Posted by capellamusic on April 1st, 2008 @ 7:01pm CDT
Bumblebee looks really excelent, it's worth enough just for him, but the other look great as well. Now I'm more glad that I had pre-ordered this reissue, although I'd prefer the other set.
Re: Encore Minibots Detailed Alt And Robot Mode Pics (670325)
Posted by Stormrider on April 1st, 2008 @ 8:09pm CDT
Yup, Takara has updated these again with extra chrome on Bumblebee and more color on the faces as other people have mentioned. Here are the original versions from Ryan's galleries. I am very pleased how Takara continues to go the extra step to add a little more detail to the reissues. It makes the reissues a little different from the originals, while pleasing the fans at the same time. I hope this continues. :D

Original Bumblebee no chrome:

Original Outback solid silver face:

Original Swerve solid red face:

Original Tailgate solid silver face:

Original Pipes blue headlights:
Re: Encore Minibots Detailed Alt And Robot Mode Pics (670413)
Posted by REMINATOR on April 1st, 2008 @ 9:39pm CDT
:D :D I love the new update! It's so accurate to the cartoon. I can't wait to get it.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers 2016 Platinum Edition Armada of Cyclonus Scourge Sweep 3 Pack" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime" on EBAY
Buy "G1 Transformers Whirl 100% Complete with accessories" on EBAY
Buy "Mr Potato Head Mixable Mashable Optimus Prime Transformers - COMPLETE NO BOX" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction High Octane Bumblebee complete AOE" on EBAY
Buy "Bumblebee Roar and Rescue 100% Complete Rescan Rescue Bots Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Mr Potato Head Bumblebee Complete Mixable Mashable Heroes Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Blades the Rescue Dinobot Roar 100% Complete Mini Dinos Rescue Bots Transformers" on EBAY