End Of The Road with Andy Wildman

Transformers News: End Of The Road with Andy Wildman

Thursday, October 18th, 2007 6:08AM CDT

Categories: Comic Book News, People News
Posted by: Raymond T.   Views: 12,614

Transformers Comics pencil artist Andrew Wildman has updated his blog again. He is selling off the last few original inkpages from the End Of The Road saga from the original Marvel comics and placed scans of these pages along with his blog. The following has been taken directly from Wildman's Blogpage.

"So I guess we all remember those good old days of the Transformers Comic published by Marvel. I do
Well I think I have finally found the last few pages of original art from that series. Can’t believe I have had some of these for so long. Its so cool to look back at some of those Neo Knights illustrations for me. At the time I had pretty much had my fill of drawing robots and the chance to draw ‘real’ people was great. An opportunity to show those editors at Marvel that I could take on Superheroes. Not sure if they were ever convinced

So here, finally, are the last few pages of a bygone age. All up for grabs at a super duper, knock down, bargain basement price. £25/$50 per page! I must be mad! Click and enjoy and let me know what memories they bring back.

Cheers Trans Fans

AW
".
Credit(s): wildwords.wordpress.com
Re: End Of The Road with Andy Wildman (408304)
Posted by Black Bumblebee on October 18th, 2007 @ 7:20am CDT
If I had the money... oi...

$50 is waaay cheap. These suckers are gonna sell out quick.
Re: End Of The Road with Andy Wildman (408394)
Posted by Bass X0 on October 18th, 2007 @ 8:59am CDT
i'm happy with my trade paperback.
Re: End Of The Road with Andy Wildman (408485)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on October 18th, 2007 @ 10:05am CDT
Thanks for the link!

I'm seriously considering buying some GI Joe pages. I grew up on those exact issues.
Re: End Of The Road with Andy Wildman (409189)
Posted by i_amtrunks on October 18th, 2007 @ 5:49pm CDT
That is indeed a low price for such great work.
Re: End Of The Road with Andy Wildman (412810)
Posted by Grimshock on October 20th, 2007 @ 7:43pm CDT
Never liked the Neo Knights. Was another stupid idea.

Ending Soon On eBay

HASBRO TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS COMBINER WARS DELUXE PROTECTOBOT GROOVE FIGURE - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 10 minutes 14 seconds
2016 SDCC Hasbro Exclusive Transformers Soundwave Tablet in Hand Ready to Ship - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 15 minutes 2 seconds
Transformers G1 Micromasters Skyhopper w accessories - Time Remaining: 20 days 22 hours 17 minutes 30 seconds
TRANSFORMERS CW COMBINER WARS  BRUTICUS COMPLETE WITH LEGENDS SHOCKWAVE - Time Remaining: 16 days 13 hours 20 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers AOE *LOCKDOWN* Deluxe Class Movie Age of Extinction UNOPENED - Time Remaining: 1 day 23 hours 21 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Takara Legends Series # LG11 Autobots Chromia MISB - Time Remaining: 9 days 19 hours 22 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers Generations Titans Return Wave 4 Deluxe # Flintlock & Sergeant Kup - Time Remaining: 27 days 1 hour 23 minutes 7 seconds
Transformers Generations IDW VOYAGER *SKY-BYTE* New Thrilling 30 rid beast wars - Time Remaining: 5 days 6 hours 26 minutes 27 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #174 - Autobot Jedi Newtypes