Transformers News: Energon Igniters Power Plus Shatter from Transformers Bumblebee Movie Sighted in Singapore

Tuesday, September 18th, 2018 5:18AM CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 12,094

Coming at us from the upcoming Transformers Bumblebee Movie, and one of the currently still previously unseen products in the line, we have the first images of the Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Shatter - which features a different headsculpt for the Decepticon triplechanger, as well as a proper look at the toy form of the character's muscle car mode!

The toy was found at the OG Albert store in Singapore from user Ashiaka of fellow fansite TFW2005, who also shared images of the box from a variety of angles. You can check out the mirrored images below, and let us know what you think in the Energon Pub discussion boards!

Credit(s): Ashiaka TFW
Re: Energon Igniters Power Plus Shatter from Transformers Bumblebee Movie Sighted in Singapore (1984572)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 18th, 2018 @ 5:20am CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
Autobot Roadburn wrote:Well holy CRAP, I take mack my complaints - that justifies the $50 price tag. I'll add a new complaint and say I wish he was a little smaller because that's a size I don't even want him at, but he still looks good and fairly complex and he looks infinitely better than the other oversized figures we've been getting.

Yeah he doesn't really go with anything, but is a muchly fun chunky Bumblebee toy all by himself to entertain the kids (and some adults) particularly at christmas when the film is out. :P

I want him specifically because he will go PERFECTLY with my golden Battle Ops Bee and my Prime "stealth" talking Weaponizer Bee.

Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Talking Bumblebee Gallery

Transformers Hunt For The Decepticons Battle Ops Bumblebee (Costco) Gallery
Re: Energon Igniters Power Plus Shatter from Transformers Bumblebee Movie Sighted in Singapore (1984637)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on September 18th, 2018 @ 2:49pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Ok well yes then he goes fine with other ridiculously gigantic Bumblebee toys. :P
Re: Energon Igniters Power Plus Shatter from Transformers Bumblebee Movie Sighted in Singapore (1984638)
Posted by beastwarsbrah on September 18th, 2018 @ 3:02pm CDT
Shatter looks pretty cool
Re: Energon Igniters Power Plus Shatter from Transformers Bumblebee Movie Sighted in Singapore (1984936)
Posted by william-james88 on September 19th, 2018 @ 11:11pm CDT
Another great 80s themed sighting today. Godwrath on reddit posted their finding of the Target exclusive Soundwave and Doombox which is part of the Bumblebee movie toyline. This is based on the Transformers Titans Return Soundwave toy but with remolded speakers for a more 80s inspired alt mode.

This is one of two Target exclusive sets (which will also be appearing at Argos in the UK), the other being a set of cassettes featuring the toy everyone asked for, Titans Return Frenzy (aka the blue one).

If you find Soundwave, let the community know in the sightings section and sightings forum.

Re: Energon Igniters Power Plus Shatter from Transformers Bumblebee Movie Sighted in Singapore (1984940)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on September 19th, 2018 @ 11:29pm CDT
Welp, time to add this to the list of figures that I need to watch for. Was hoping I'd have a little more time, but it's good to know it's out now, and part of the new movie line which means it's more likely to be picked up by stores
Re: Energon Igniters Power Plus Shatter from Transformers Bumblebee Movie Sighted in Singapore (1984943)
Posted by MeGrimlockKing2018 on September 20th, 2018 @ 12:11am CDT
Soundwave G1/Masterpiece superior all other Soundwaves inferior
Re: Energon Igniters Power Plus Shatter from Transformers Bumblebee Movie Sighted in Singapore (1984947)
Posted by william-james88 on September 20th, 2018 @ 12:36am CDT
MeGrimlockKing2018 wrote:Soundwave G1/Masterpiece superior all other Soundwaves inferior

Disagree

Also, holy shit, I never made a top 5 Soundwave toys list. Might wait to see what we get in WFC
Re: Energon Igniters Power Plus Shatter from Transformers Bumblebee Movie Sighted in Singapore (1984960)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 20th, 2018 @ 3:35am CDT
william-james88 wrote:Also, holy ****, I never made a top 5 Soundwave toys list. Might wait to see what we get in WFC

That would be a list to see. Still, I'm pretty sure the G1 original is at least in the top five.
Re: Energon Igniters Power Plus Shatter from Transformers Bumblebee Movie Sighted in Singapore (1984963)
Posted by blackeyedprime on September 20th, 2018 @ 4:27am CDT
Re: Energon Igniters Power Plus Shatter from Transformers Bumblebee Movie Sighted in Singapore (1984966)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 20th, 2018 @ 4:39am CDT
blackeyedprime wrote:The top 5 soundwave figures would be a pretty short list, masterpiece, g1, g1 dual tape, worlds smallest, then animated and prime would have to fight it out (animated should would win for his guitar alone and being'life sized' as a kids toy in robot mode, ratbat or lasereak as guitars. Prime has storage and 'ejectability' for his one non cassette cassette bot, tho he would beat the animated version in a fight).

There's a lot more Soundwaves. Enough that I just can't display them all together and I even sold the INFERIOR ones.
Re: Energon Igniters Power Plus Shatter from Transformers Bumblebee Movie Sighted in Singapore (1984980)
Posted by Doombox on September 20th, 2018 @ 8:18am CDT
Not sure if Tesco are getting them too, but in the UK Soundwave and the cassettes will be available through Argos:

Re: Energon Igniters Power Plus Shatter from Transformers Bumblebee Movie Sighted in Singapore (1984991)
Posted by blackeyedprime on September 20th, 2018 @ 8:53am CDT
Re: Energon Igniters Power Plus Shatter from Transformers Bumblebee Movie Sighted in Singapore (1984997)
Posted by william-james88 on September 20th, 2018 @ 9:11am CDT
blackeyedprime wrote:True there is a lot more sound waves out. I think music label soundwave would even push the animated/prime figures off my list. But I'm a sucker for any soundwave figure for the most part (excluding satellite and FOC, the Titans return figure was almost a pass with it being leader class sized).

It works super well with the other leader seekers and megatron. And he sure looks the part,plus he interacts with the new casettes.
Re: Energon Igniters Power Plus Shatter from Transformers Bumblebee Movie Sighted in Singapore (1985004)
Posted by carytheone on September 20th, 2018 @ 9:34am CDT
Can you really pick just 5? Top 10 or GTFO [-( ;)

The vanallia Prime Soundwave is chilling with the other Prime figures. Kinda kills me to not have them all together. The Cassettebots have their own shelf space now.
Re: Energon Igniters Power Plus Shatter from Transformers Bumblebee Movie Sighted in Singapore (1985006)
Posted by william-james88 on September 20th, 2018 @ 9:37am CDT

Anyways, the ones I would be considering would be Prime, RID, MP, Animated, G1, HA/MTB and TR battling it out with FOC and Cybertron being tossed the wayside. But then again, I might wait to see if we finally get a good voyager soundwave from this new Generations line.
Re: Energon Igniters Power Plus Shatter from Transformers Bumblebee Movie Sighted in Singapore (1985007)
Posted by Autobot Roadburn on September 20th, 2018 @ 9:38am CDT
VW Bumblebee, Shadow Raider and DotM Ratchet are up for preorder on BBTS, set for an October release - just snagged my set! May have to wait on Ratchet and Shadow Raider for a bit because rent but I'll at least get Bee.
Re: Energon Igniters Power Plus Shatter from Transformers Bumblebee Movie Sighted in Singapore (1985071)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on September 20th, 2018 @ 3:52pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:my main problem will be how to judge FOC soundwave accurately. I just hate how that toy feels. And the gimmick doesnt work well AAARGH!

I LOVE voyager FOC Soundwave. But it's true that unfortunately the cassette ejecting gimmink just don't work.
Re: Energon Igniters Power Plus Shatter from Transformers Bumblebee Movie Sighted in Singapore (1985072)
Posted by Overcracker on September 20th, 2018 @ 4:01pm CDT

I'd expect a new Soundwave for New WFC, to at least have a Lamppost mode in some way. ;)

Oher Soundwaves to toss by the wayside, Titanium, and Machine Wars. The former because he's objectively the worst Soundwave, and the latter because he's really not really Soundwave in my eyes.
Re: Energon Igniters Power Plus Shatter from Transformers Bumblebee Movie Sighted in Singapore (1985078)
Posted by william-james88 on September 20th, 2018 @ 5:14pm CDT
Overcracker wrote:

Oh if there is one thing for certain, its that Machine War Soundwave would NEVER be near thst list :twisted:

Titanium soundwave too of course
Re: Energon Igniters Power Plus Shatter from Transformers Bumblebee Movie Sighted in Singapore (1985080)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on September 20th, 2018 @ 5:20pm CDT
Excuse me, I like that MW figure, it is cool.

Also, time to go Bee movie hunting! I passed on Soundwave in TR and I'm super stoked to hunt him down now

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #209 - Under Siege
"Under Siege"
Posted: Sunday, October 7th, 2018

Buy "Transformers Lost Light #1 RI-C 1:50 Megatron Variant IDW 2016 Paul Pope" on EBAY
Buy "2016 Transformers Generations Alt-Modes MISBag Series 2 Silver Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "2016 Transformers Generations Alt-Modes MISBag Series 2 Silver Cliffjumper" on EBAY
Buy "2016 Transformers Generations Alt-Modes MISBag  Series 2 Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS LEADER CLASS SKYWARP AS SHOWN" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Activator Combiners Sideswipe and Great Byte" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Legion Class Groundbuster" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Mini-Con Deployers Autobot Drift and Jetstorm..." on EBAY