Even More Images of Transformers Legends Kup / Char

Even More Images of Transformers Legends Kup / Char

Wednesday, April 19th, 2017 10:33am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: D-Maximal_Primal   Views: 21,921

On top of the previous images we had shown you, we have even more images to show you of the upcoming Takara legends Kup/Char! These new images come to us courtesy of Dengeki Hobby and show off Kup in a straight on shot, his targetmaster partner, and a plain shot of his alt mode. Check out the images below, and join the discussion in the Energon forums below!

Transformers News: Even More Images of Transformers Legends Kup/Char

Transformers News: Even More Images of Transformers Legends Kup/Char

Transformers News: Even More Images of Transformers Legends Kup/Char

Credit(s): Dengeki Hobby Web

Re: Even More Images of Transformers Legends Kup / Char (1875511)
Posted by Kurona on April 19th, 2017 @ 10:36am CDT

Re: Even More Images of Transformers Legends Kup / Char (1875514)
Posted by Randomhero on April 19th, 2017 @ 10:43am CDT
Kurona wrote:... I never noticed before, but are those Titan Master pegs on the Targetmaster's barrel?

Yes. What else would they be
Re: Even More Images of Transformers Legends Kup / Char (1875516)
Posted by Qwan on April 19th, 2017 @ 11:02am CDT

Oh my goodness. I hadn't noticed those either!

I'd ask why they're there, but it's obviously so you can stick two heads onto the front of Kup's gun. What else would you use them for? :P
Re: Even More Images of Transformers Legends Kup / Char (1875529)
Posted by Moonshot on April 19th, 2017 @ 11:53am CDT
Re: Even More Images of Transformers Legends Kup / Char (1875536)
Posted by SureShot18 on April 19th, 2017 @ 12:10pm CDT

This was a response to Qwan btw. Not just me complaining just to complain.
Re: Even More Images of Transformers Legends Kup / Char (1875561)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on April 19th, 2017 @ 1:24pm CDT
Moonshot wrote:Are those also titanmaster pegs on Kup's shoulders? These new shots of Kup really make this new mould/paint look incredible. I have the OG Gen. Kup and he is hard to beat w/ his cygar iGear head. Would love to see LG Kup with the iGear cygar head.

I think they have to be. I just took a look at TR Kup and he has similar shoulder pegs that face forward, but those are for pegging into the hole in the wrist for vehicle mode. Legends (whoops, I mean Lovely) Kup's pegs would point straight down in vehicle mode and there is nothing below the shoulders in that mode to peg into.

But, more importantly, you should be able to make a 3 headed Kup by pegging 2 more titan mater head onto his shoulders. THREE HEADED KUP!!!!!
Re: Even More Images of Transformers Legends Kup / Char (1875564)
Posted by zatara1701 on April 19th, 2017 @ 1:30pm CDT
1) Unless I see some revolutionary pics, the Takara head looks like Kup, the Hasbro one just doesn't.

2) These pics are way better than the previous ones... The first pics made him look grey. These actually show he is the right colors just way darker.

I would be happiest with Hasbro Kup with the Takara's head mold... I have the "Classics" and even the Prime one so I will figure out if I wanna get this one.
Re: Even More Images of Transformers Legends Kup / Char (1875566)
Posted by Cobotron on April 19th, 2017 @ 1:36pm CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote: Legends (whoops, I mean Lovely) Kup's pegs would ...
:APPLAUSE: You sir just earned a gold star for the day! :lol:

I have been wondering what Lovely Kup's shoulder pegs are for too. With the the remolding, I can't see how they would work like Hasby Kup's do.
Re: Even More Images of Transformers Legends Kup / Char (1875572)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on April 19th, 2017 @ 1:46pm CDT
Cobotron wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote: Legends (whoops, I mean Lovely) Kup's pegs would ...
:APPLAUSE: You sir just earned a gold star for the day! :lol:

I think they have to be for this.

IMAG0512.jpg

Except Lovely Kup can do this with his arms down.
Re: Even More Images of Transformers Legends Kup / Char (1875648)
Posted by fenrir72 on April 19th, 2017 @ 7:14pm CDT
SureShot18 wrote:Hate to be that guy, but I do prefer the Hasbro head without a doubt but the colors are still pretty iffy. However when you paint the Titans Return Kup like this, I have basically my perfect Kup; even beating out the Generations version.

This was a response to Qwan btw. Not just me complaining just to complain.

There is a possibility we might get a TL Hb Takara painted version of it just like the recent "Headmaster" set of the Hb TMs.
Re: Even More Images of Transformers Legends Kup / Char (1875664)
Posted by Qwan on April 19th, 2017 @ 8:45pm CDT

This was a response to Qwan btw. Not just me complaining just to complain.

I wouldn't call you that guy at all! That's actually exactly what I was curious about - cool to hear others' opinions and I'm glad you're happy with whichever you prefer.

And yeah, that custom does really help the TR version shine. With that paintjob, I could see myself honestly going either way on the headsculpt - but I do still think that the remolded LG/LV arms are more accurate to pretty much every version of Kup I can think of. (To each their own of course though - I adore this Kup but if you like the TR version more power to you! At the very least you'll have an easier time getting your ideal version. :P )
Re: Even More Images of Transformers Legends Kup / Char (1875844)
Posted by kurthy on April 20th, 2017 @ 2:51pm CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Cobotron wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote: Legends (whoops, I mean Lovely) Kup's pegs would ...
:APPLAUSE: You sir just earned a gold star for the day! :lol:

I think they have to be for this.

IMAG0512.jpg

Except Lovely Kup can do this with his arms down.

3 Heads - 1 Kup!
Re: Even More Images of Transformers Legends Kup / Char (1876027)
Posted by william-james88 on April 21st, 2017 @ 9:00am CDT
We newsed two months ago that 2017 would give us another Toy Show exclusive Takara Transformers LG-EX Black Convoy / Scourge. We finally have an image of it from @spriggan_fuku on Twitter. It is exactly as you would imagine it with a very faithful deco on Titans Return Voyage Optimus Prime.

As with all LG-EX toys, this will be readily available at specialty importer shops online (like our site sponsors) so the only obstacle into westerners getting this would be the markup due to its Exclusivity. Previous voyager LG-EX toys were sold around the $60 price point.

Re: Even More Images of Transformers Legends Kup / Char (1876029)
Posted by Big Grim on April 21st, 2017 @ 9:03am CDT
That Black Convoy is bloody gorgeous.
Re: Even More Images of Transformers Legends Kup / Char (1876031)
Posted by Sabrblade on April 21st, 2017 @ 9:04am CDT
And the post-Car Robots saga continues!
Re: Even More Images of Transformers Legends Kup / Char (1876033)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on April 21st, 2017 @ 9:07am CDT
Re: Even More Images of Transformers Legends Kup / Char (1876034)
Posted by william-james88 on April 21st, 2017 @ 9:09am CDT
Hellscream9999 wrote:I want this so badly, I will happily pay the $60 for this, as it looks gorgeous, and has none of those sh|t stickers

I hope you get it then :) I like how takara is owning up to that Jet mode. They are actually displaying it and giving it some deco.
Re: Even More Images of Transformers Legends Kup / Char (1876036)
Posted by Hellscream9999 on April 21st, 2017 @ 9:12am CDT
william-james88 wrote:

I mean, why wouldn't they? Hasbro didn't because they're cheap as sh|t, but TT takes proper pride in the things they design. Though scourge does seem to have the solid grey wings just like laser prime did, but the monotone silver hull seems like it kind of pulls everything together. Can't wait for pre-orders :DANCE:
Re: Even More Images of Transformers Legends Kup / Char (1876066)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on April 21st, 2017 @ 10:11am CDT
Gorgeous piece right there. The versions of the mold with black have really looked good
Re: Even More Images of Transformers Legends Kup / Char (1876072)
Posted by Evil Eye on April 21st, 2017 @ 10:25am CDT
Oh my, that looks delicious. If I get any version of that mold it'll be that.

Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "New Kre-O Transformers Galvatron Factory Battle Optimus Bumblebee A6952 Open Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RobotsIn Disguise Megatronus 12" 5 Step Changer 2015" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Headmaster Alpha Trion" on EBAY
Buy "Kre-O Transformers Galvatron Factory Battle Optimus Prime Kreo A6952 Read" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybetron Generations Selects Shattered Glass SG Ratchet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Original G1 Terrorcon Cutthroat for Abominus 1987" on EBAY