Exclusive G1 Movie Jazz Repaint Out Now in the U.S.

Exclusive G1 Movie Jazz Repaint Out Now in the U.S.

Thursday, August 9th, 2007 5:09pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Sightings
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 21,782

Our own Sludge*loves*beer has reported the following sighting:

August 9, 2007: I was at the Pasadena, CA Target store this morning and I bought the Movie Jazz G1 repaint, there weren’t anymore left. The purpose of this was to let you guys know that it is out there. I would have posted this on the sighting page but it didn’t have a picture of this figure. Thanks for your time.

Please remember to report all your Transformers sightings in the Seibertron.com Sightings Section.

Credit(s): Sludge*loves*beer

Re: Exclusive G1 Movie Jazz Repaint Out Now in the U.S. (273285)
Posted by Hotrod on August 9th, 2007 @ 5:15pm CDT
Front paged and credited.
Re: Exclusive G1 Movie Jazz Repaint Out Now in the U.S. (273332)
Posted by i_amtrunks on August 9th, 2007 @ 5:40pm CDT
Well my wallet has had a well deserved fortnight off.
Although I'm sure I wont be seeing these toys for some weeks to come.
Re: Exclusive G1 Movie Jazz Repaint Out Now in the U.S. (273347)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on August 9th, 2007 @ 5:44pm CDT
This will most likely be the only movie repaint outside of RoboVision Prime that I get.

I just don't like repaints.
Re: Exclusive G1 Movie Jazz Repaint Out Now in the U.S. (273387)
Posted by Talous on August 9th, 2007 @ 6:06pm CDT
I never sprung for Jazz when I saw him on the pegs but I might pick this one up.
Re: Exclusive G1 Movie Jazz Repaint Out Now in the U.S. (273456)
Posted by Down_Shift on August 9th, 2007 @ 6:37pm CDT
-Z- G1 Snarl Rules wrote:Wishes we had Target stores in CANADA :sad:

There is a Target right across the border. You up for a road trip this weekend? :grin:
Re: Exclusive G1 Movie Jazz Repaint Out Now in the U.S. (273469)
Posted by Ploptimus Prime on August 9th, 2007 @ 6:43pm CDT
Went to a target today as they were finishing up the toy reset. They put out a few titaniums but that was it. I may try again tomorrow, but I get the feeling that we won't be seeing the jazz repaint in the midwest for a few days at the very least. I also think it's hilarious that there's already a jazz repaint up on ebay and it just happens to be from pasadena, CA. Scalpers suck.
Re: Exclusive G1 Movie Jazz Repaint Out Now in the U.S. (273616)
Posted by Smokescreen85 on August 9th, 2007 @ 7:50pm CDT
I'm not sure about getting this one. I'm not a big fan of this mold, but the G1 colors are appealing. If I get him, maybe I'll just leave him in car mode where you can better see the G1 paint job. Any word on when the G1 Starscream repaint will be released?
Re: Exclusive G1 Movie Jazz Repaint Out Now in the U.S. (273623)
Posted by Air Commander Starscream on August 9th, 2007 @ 7:54pm CDT
There was 2 at the Lynnwood Target earlier today. I am glad I stopped at it before I went to work...I grabbed one and there is one left. I was going to mkae it a news item but I thought it had been out for awhile (I havent even found Arcee or the 08 BB).
Re: Exclusive G1 Movie Jazz Repaint Out Now in the U.S. (273721)
Posted by Raymond101 on August 9th, 2007 @ 8:35pm CDT
Re: Exclusive G1 Movie Jazz Repaint Out Now in the U.S. (273762)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on August 9th, 2007 @ 8:58pm CDT
I haven't gone to target yet but i was at a TRU and a Walmart today and found no deluxes only the new voyagers and the first wave real gears. Oh and those overpriced tech ones.
Re: Exclusive G1 Movie Jazz Repaint Out Now in the U.S. (273796)
Posted by soundwave13c on August 9th, 2007 @ 9:18pm CDT
jazz is cool
Re: Exclusive G1 Movie Jazz Repaint Out Now in the U.S. (273810)
Posted by ttman on August 9th, 2007 @ 9:26pm CDT
i think i'll buy this repaint as well. is it truly a repaint or is the plastic white?
Re: Exclusive G1 Movie Jazz Repaint Out Now in the U.S. (273821)
Posted by Slumble B on August 9th, 2007 @ 9:30pm CDT
Anyone have any pics at all of this redeco Jazz?

SB
Re: Exclusive G1 Movie Jazz Repaint Out Now in the U.S. (273832)
Posted by King Starscream89 on August 9th, 2007 @ 9:33pm CDT
I thought jazz had such a crap part in the movie but im glad to see him get some pretty fair treatment with his toys
Re: Exclusive G1 Movie Jazz Repaint Out Now in the U.S. (273847)
Posted by Down_Shift on August 9th, 2007 @ 9:38pm CDT
Slumble Beast wrote:Anyone have any pics at all of this redeco Jazz?

SB

right here
Re: Exclusive G1 Movie Jazz Repaint Out Now in the U.S. (273916)
Posted by Slumble B on August 9th, 2007 @ 10:19pm CDT
Down_Shift wrote:
Slumble Beast wrote:Anyone have any pics at all of this redeco Jazz?

SB

right here

Much obliged, my friend.

G1 Jazz is way cooler than movie Jazz. I'm now skipping the movie version for this one.

SB
Re: Exclusive G1 Movie Jazz Repaint Out Now in the U.S. (273917)
Posted by Down_Shift on August 9th, 2007 @ 10:20pm CDT
Slumble Beast wrote:
Down_Shift wrote:
Slumble Beast wrote:Anyone have any pics at all of this redeco Jazz?

SB

right here

Much obliged, my friend.

SB

Word. Mind you I'll get FB Jazz just because of the shild weapon. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: Exclusive G1 Movie Jazz Repaint Out Now in the U.S. (273973)
Posted by Kingplay on August 9th, 2007 @ 10:59pm CDT
Raymond101 wrote:Heaps of arcees over here. No bumbles 08 or G1 redeco Jazz - or even normal Jazz for that matter.

damn... I want an arcee...
Re: Exclusive G1 Movie Jazz Repaint Out Now in the U.S. (274067)
Posted by hound88 on August 10th, 2007 @ 12:04am CDT
Do you happen to have the dpci number from the receipt i definately want one before the scalpers get'em!!
Re: Exclusive G1 Movie Jazz Repaint Out Now in the U.S. (274080)
Posted by Bonger on August 10th, 2007 @ 12:10am CDT
Ah those damn scalpers. Always lurking in the shadows. :ic$:

I think I'm gonna pass on this one. As much as the concept is cool, it is not movie accurate, and I do not see the point in owning a second inaccurate figure.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #276 - Whoops! All Bumblebees
"Whoops! All Bumblebees"
Posted: Sunday, May 16th, 2021

Buy "LG50 Sixshot | Japanese Transformers Legends Import Takara Tomy Generations" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS 1985 G1 Hasbro  Milton Bradley Card # 47 Purple Vs Blue Sky Variant" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Scourge, 100% Complete, MOC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Nightbeat, 100% Complete, MOC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn Chase" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS 2016 Generations Titans Return BRAINSTORM & TESLOR Figure SDCC" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class FIREDRIVE & HOT ROD Complete" on EBAY