Exclusive New Gallery: Mastermind Creations KM02 Knight Morpher Annihilator!

Exclusive New Gallery: Mastermind Creations KM02 Knight Morpher Annihilator!

Tuesday, December 14th, 2010 8:38am CST

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Reviews
Posted by: DevastaTTor   Views: 72,634

According to the story behind the characters, Annihilator was born from the dark embers purged from the Knight Morpher knows as Ultra and only hungers for pure destruction. He does not believe in any allies and seeks to destroy the Knight Morphers and Eliminators alike!

New from third-party toymaker Mastermind Creations, KM02 Knight Morpher: Annihilator is a fantastic new repaint and slight rework of KM01 Knight Morpher: Commander. This new figure, as with his predecessor, was inspired by the 2006 Hearts of Steel Transformers storyline from IDW’s Evolutions series and is the subject of a new Seibertron.com exclusive gallery.

Our massive new, 159-photo gallery features every aspect of this figure including his outstanding packaging, his updated and detailed paint scheme, and his bonus add-ons: the Sword of Destruction, the extra, articulated head for the KM01 figure, the linking sections of railway track, and the weapons storage clips. And despite the fact that he has no allies, we even feature photos of him with the equally evil Shadow Commander from Fansproject.

So if your ember is pure and you do not fear certain destruction, click here or the images below to see the KM02 Knight Morpher: Annihilator gallery now!

Credit(s): Mastermind Creations

This article was last modified on Tuesday, December 14th, 2010 10:19am CST

Re: Exclusive New Gallery: Mastermind Creations KM02 Knight Morpher Annihilator! (1157381)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on December 14th, 2010 @ 9:50am CST
Great looking gallery as usual Ryan!

I was wondering, how stiff are the joints on the piece you received? On my Knight Morpher Commander, the arm assembly is super tight (to the point that I thought I was going to break something) but the shoulders were very loose. I recall MMC had the intention of fixing the arms, how does your annihilator compare to your Knight Morpher Commander?
Re: Exclusive New Gallery: Mastermind Creations KM02 Knight Morpher Annihilator! (1157592)
Posted by Roboto750 on December 14th, 2010 @ 8:53pm CST
I really like the looks of these, and the HOS style. The price is the only thing stopping me from getting this. Maybe one day....
Re: Exclusive New Gallery: Mastermind Creations KM02 Knight Morpher Annihilator! (1157601)
Posted by Roboto750 on December 14th, 2010 @ 9:41pm CST
Re: Exclusive New Gallery: Mastermind Creations KM02 Knight Morpher Annihilator! (1157979)
Posted by Blurrz on December 16th, 2010 @ 2:30am CST
Beautiful.. I'll wait for a sale though.
Re: Exclusive New Gallery: Mastermind Creations KM02 Knight Morpher Annihilator! (1158041)
Posted by Mkall on December 16th, 2010 @ 9:52am CST
Re: Exclusive New Gallery: Mastermind Creations KM02 Knight Morpher Annihilator! (1158050)
Posted by El Duque on December 16th, 2010 @ 10:37am CST
Mkall wrote:I need to see what they're offering, and if it'll match the TFCC versions of the Seacons first.

Am I totally missing something, or did you intend for this to be posted in the CrazyDevy Angry Sea topic?
Re: Exclusive New Gallery: Mastermind Creations KM02 Knight Morpher Annihilator! (1158056)
Posted by RodimusAscendant on December 16th, 2010 @ 11:23am CST
For some reason Knight Morpher reminds me of Big O.
Re: Exclusive New Gallery: Mastermind Creations KM02 Knight Morpher Annihilator! (1158074)
Posted by Mkall on December 16th, 2010 @ 12:22pm CST
El Duque wrote:

hmmm, that is indeed most likely. Damn you tabbed browsing.

Oops.

On a related note, this is a very cool gallery, but this guy's not on my radar. I think I'll only get canon figures for the HOS line.
Re: Exclusive New Gallery: Mastermind Creations KM02 Knight Morpher Annihilator! (1158691)
Posted by REMINATOR on December 18th, 2010 @ 6:58am CST
Hm, hopefully that back box art imply Ultra will be next KM03. I will certainly glad to have Ultra as part of my Ultra Magnus collection!

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise Leader Sky Lynx" on EBAY
Buy "Takara TOMY Transformers Legends LG 53 Broadside no box" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS: Blitzwing Titans Return Voyager Class Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends series LG23 Galvatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Skylynx Earthrise" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS HASBRO TAKARA TOMY TARGETMASTER HEADMASTER HOT ROD LG 45" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titan Returns Blurr #A54 No Weapons Included." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reissue Titan Return Hardhead Walmart Exclusive US Seller in Hand" on EBAY