Extensive Gallery of Human Alliance Shadow Blade Sideswipe with Mikaela

Extensive Gallery of Human Alliance Shadow Blade Sideswipe with Mikaela

Wednesday, September 8th, 2010 11:20pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 60,995

One of the most successful toy scales in the Movie toylines has been Human Alliance. We've gone through 6 different Transformers characters, and now the 7th figure in the Human Alliance class will be it's first repaint. Sideswipe's traded in his sleek silver for some sleek jet black, going by the name of Shadow Blade Sideswipe. His human companion is the now defunct character, Mikaela Banes. Thanks to HK-TF member kenji we've got a variety of images of the new figure. Check everything out below!

Sideswipe prides himself on being a good driver, but he's never met anyone with the instinctive feel for the road that Mikaela Banes has. Her driving is so smooth and perfect that he is left free to concentrate on his blades and the target ahead.

You'll find more images over at HK-TF.

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the latest Transformers toy news on the net!

Credit(s): HK-TF member kenji

This article was last modified on Thursday, September 9th, 2010 12:38am CDT

Re: Extensive Gallery of Human Alliance Shadow Blade Sideswipe with Mikaela (1122864)
Posted by Prime Riblet on September 8th, 2010 @ 11:44pm CDT
I just can't justify the purchase of this one. I like the Alt mode repaint, but the two-tone bot mode kills it for me. It would look better with all black.
Re: Extensive Gallery of Human Alliance Shadow Blade Sideswipe with Mikaela (1122876)
Posted by God Magnus on September 9th, 2010 @ 12:35am CDT
Is he wearing a sweater vest or is it supposed to look like they're wearing matching outfits?
Re: Extensive Gallery of Human Alliance Shadow Blade Sideswipe with Mikaela (1122892)
Posted by Captziltoid on September 9th, 2010 @ 2:58am CDT
yeah i cant get over the brown. it just looks sickening. he looks like a decepticon repaint that got messed up. :BOT:
Re: Extensive Gallery of Human Alliance Shadow Blade Sideswipe with Mikaela (1122917)
Posted by esclavo on September 9th, 2010 @ 6:46am CDT
I have to say, it looks a lot better than the first pics made it look. Still, not sure if this is a purchase. More than likely not.
Re: Extensive Gallery of Human Alliance Shadow Blade Sideswipe with Mikaela (1122944)
Posted by Prime Riblet on September 9th, 2010 @ 8:14am CDT
Re: Extensive Gallery of Human Alliance Shadow Blade Sideswipe with Mikaela (1122953)
Posted by Naked Magnus on September 9th, 2010 @ 9:02am CDT
Prime Riblet wrote:QUESTION... Does anyone remember the mod for this mold. I remember there was a mod for the back kibble, but I can't remember it. I think I have it figured out as far as what to do, but I want to make sure before I go through with it.

I would like to know the mod as well.
Re: Extensive Gallery of Human Alliance Shadow Blade Sideswipe with Mikaela (1122971)
Posted by Zeds on September 9th, 2010 @ 9:27am CDT
One word: SEXY. And I am not talking about Mikaela.
Re: Extensive Gallery of Human Alliance Shadow Blade Sideswipe with Mikaela (1122975)
Posted by Kibble on September 9th, 2010 @ 9:40am CDT
Looks like Hasbro or the owner of this fig did the mod. The backpack looks much better on this fig...a lot more subtle. If Hasbro did it, I wish they woulda done it from the get go. I generally don't like making permanent alterations to my figs.

They really shoulda used a lot more black for the bot mode, though.
Re: Extensive Gallery of Human Alliance Shadow Blade Sideswipe with Mikaela (1124032)
Posted by GEEWUN on September 12th, 2010 @ 11:50am CDT
Now that we are getting human alliance repaints we better get a G1 colored HA jazz
Re: Extensive Gallery of Human Alliance Shadow Blade Sideswipe with Mikaela (1124045)
Posted by RK_Striker_JK_5 on September 12th, 2010 @ 12:13pm CDT
Meh, a wasted repaint. Just get the deluxe version of this mold.
Re: Extensive Gallery of Human Alliance Shadow Blade Sideswipe with Mikaela (1124294)
Posted by Stockade on September 13th, 2010 @ 8:19am CDT
I like the alt mode and the black and silver head, but thats about it.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "** 2014 - WINDCHARGER Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class **" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT PREMIER EDITION DELUXE DINOBOT SLUG NEW IN BOX" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe DINOBOT SLUDGE Figure Hasbro 2017" on EBAY
Buy "Titans Return Transformers Scourge Rippersnapper Highbrow Twinferno New" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 WRECK-GAR Lot For Parts With Gun, Vintage Takara 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Go! G19 Hunter ratchet" on EBAY