FAB Desert Camo Brawl?

FAB Desert Camo Brawl?

Thursday, October 25th, 2007 5:51pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: i_amtrunks   Views: 22,806

A prototype version of FAB Desert Camo Brawl has appeared up on eBay.

It is not yet known whether this figure will be put into production, or if we will be seeing any other FAB repaints. You can check out the Mirrored Images below:

To check out the original ebay page, please click here.

Credit(s): tformers.com

Re: FAB Desert Camo Brawl? (421932)
Posted by bran10 on October 25th, 2007 @ 5:55pm CDT
gah!! I was gonna post this! you beat my by a few seconds!
Re: FAB Desert Camo Brawl? (421945)
Posted by korean-ironhide on October 25th, 2007 @ 6:03pm CDT
he looks pretty awsome but i ll get the original
Re: FAB Desert Camo Brawl? (421955)
Posted by Zeedust on October 25th, 2007 @ 6:10pm CDT
Interesting. Looks kinda Demolishor-y.

Any chance we could get FAB versions of Scorponok and Bonecrusher, maybe the Classic Camaro BB? Or just more FABs in general?

Seriously, FAB Bonecrusher? Please? Maybe a a Cyber Slammer version? Bonecrusher isn't getting many toys made of him, and it's a damn shame.
Re: FAB Desert Camo Brawl? (421959)
Posted by Cumulus on October 25th, 2007 @ 6:11pm CDT
Nice coloration on him. Could be interesting.
Re: FAB Desert Camo Brawl? (421976)
Posted by Scaleface on October 25th, 2007 @ 6:21pm CDT
I'd like to see the Deluxe and Legends repainted. I'm not a "FAB" sorta guy.
Re: FAB Desert Camo Brawl? (421989)
Posted by Redimus on October 25th, 2007 @ 6:28pm CDT
I might get this, I totally love the green version of this mold. It is actully more fun than the regular deluxe version.

Scaleface wrote:I'd like to see the Deluxe and Legends repainted. I'm not a "FAB" sorta guy.

Normally I'd agree with you, but in the case of the Brawl FAB, I'd HIGHLY recomend it. In anyrate, a legend version is bound to be worse.
Re: FAB Desert Camo Brawl? (422089)
Posted by Scaleface on October 25th, 2007 @ 7:18pm CDT
Worse, maybe, but smaller and cheaper. I love having tons of Legends. All Legends must be recolored! I want a Nightwatch and a Final Battle Optimus Prime too, and an Offroad Ironhide, and a Thundercracker, and G1 Starscream... more more more
Re: FAB Desert Camo Brawl? (422224)
Posted by omegaprimussupermode on October 25th, 2007 @ 8:31pm CDT
I agree with nemesis primal. any new bonecrusher thats somewhat bigger would be great.
Re: FAB Desert Camo Brawl? (422231)
Posted by omegaprimussupermode on October 25th, 2007 @ 8:34pm CDT
what's that optimus brawls standing on on the ebay page?
Re: FAB Desert Camo Brawl? (422233)
Posted by OptitronPrime on October 25th, 2007 @ 8:36pm CDT
I see the movie line still has alot more toys to come
Re: FAB Desert Camo Brawl? (422339)
Posted by Wes Crayon on October 25th, 2007 @ 9:46pm CDT
Hmmm... daddy likes. :D

Assuming that they don't repaint the deluxe versions as well, this is just the kind of thing that could prompt me to buy a handful of FABs.
Re: FAB Desert Camo Brawl? (422367)
Posted by Autobot71Ironhide on October 25th, 2007 @ 9:59pm CDT
Why did it say "not for sale"?
Re: FAB Desert Camo Brawl? (422376)
Posted by Dr. Z on October 25th, 2007 @ 10:05pm CDT
Because it's a test shot.

It looks really good, better then the green one. But I'm not getting repaints. :)

The Prime is the Final Battle version. So we'll have :

-Voyager Optimus Prime
-Voyager Robovision Optimus Prime
-Voyager First Strike Optimus Prime
-Voyager Final Battle Optimus Prime

Nice, isn't it?
Re: FAB Desert Camo Brawl? (422388)
Posted by bran10 on October 25th, 2007 @ 10:09pm CDT
Autobot71Ironhide wrote:Why did it say "not for sale"?
umm its a test shot, its something not to be sold yet because its sort of one of the first ones to be made, but people from china get those hook ups all the time....
Re: FAB Desert Camo Brawl? (422798)
Posted by warrior_primus61296 on October 26th, 2007 @ 2:26am CDT
How about deluxe?
Re: FAB Desert Camo Brawl? (423125)
Posted by DevastaTTor on October 26th, 2007 @ 7:56am CDT
Dr. Z wrote:Because it's a test shot.

The Prime is the Final Battle version. So we'll have :

-Voyager Optimus Prime
-Voyager Robovision Optimus Prime
-Voyager First Strike Optimus Prime
-Voyager Final Battle Optimus Prime

Nice, isn't it?

And in the distance, the cha ching of a cash register goes off every time you listed on of those Prime names.
Re: FAB Desert Camo Brawl? (423577)
Posted by darth reven on October 26th, 2007 @ 12:30pm CDT
its horrible and i hate it the colour of it is stupid and i didnt really like the fab toys.It looks like somithing out of the stupid animated sersis!!!!
Re: FAB Desert Camo Brawl? (423728)
Posted by First Gen on October 26th, 2007 @ 2:12pm CDT
Hmm, seeing as Im buying stock in HASBRO, I wonder if this is something that should concern me now, or I should be happy about. The sale of test shots that is.

Hmmm.... :-?
Re: FAB Desert Camo Brawl? (424555)
Posted by Brainmaster Bruiser on October 26th, 2007 @ 11:16pm CDT
What I'd like to see is a recolor of FAB Optimus Prime in less "Playschool" colors. So in essence we would get what I can only assume is the only true "Deluxe" Optimus Prime figure, which I was HOPING they would make, but never did. I mean a paint job like leader Optimus on FAB prime with more gold and yellows would make the toy stand out a lot better I think. Just wondering why Pptimus never got a Deluxe mostly. :P

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Sawback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers APEFACE War for Cybertron Siege WFC-S50 - Loose Complete" on EBAY
Buy "transformers botbots series 4 disaster master" on EBAY
Buy "New Megatron AND HotLink Transformers War Cybertron Figure Netflix Trilogy" on EBAY
Buy "????Transformers Cyberverse Battle for Cybertron-LaserBeak Blast Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G2 Transformers Action Figure Road Pig" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Dark Of The Moon 2019 Limited Edition RSD brown vinyl LP NEW/SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Calendar Dreamwave 2003 2005 Calendar Pat Lee Don Figueroa RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bot Shots Action Figures - Powerglide - Leadfoot - Sentinel Prime" on EBAY