Transformers News: Family Mart Exclusive Over Sized Kreon Optimus Prime USB Hub

Wednesday, October 17th, 2012 1:04AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 40,261

The Transformers Taiwan EXPO facebook page has posted a gallery of what appears to be another Family Mart Taiwan exclusive over sized Kreon. This time is a massive Kreon Optimus Prime USB hub. Take a look at the images mirrored below.

Credit(s): Transformers Taiwan EXPO facebook page
Re: Family Mart Exclusive Over Sized Kreon Optimus Prime USB Hub (1431226)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on October 17th, 2012 @ 1:13am CDT
Any idea if this is a high speed USB hub? I need to upgrade the hub I have and figure this might be a good option.
Re: Family Mart Exclusive Over Sized Kreon Optimus Prime USB Hub (1431230)
Posted by zephon on October 17th, 2012 @ 1:56am CDT
Re: Family Mart Exclusive Over Sized Kreon Optimus Prime USB Hub (1431246)
Posted by fenrir72 on October 17th, 2012 @ 3:49am CDT
zephon wrote:Wow, if I didn't know better, this thing resembles those off-size KO toys....Maybe they should remove the Chinese blurb in the box front.

It's a Taiwan exclusive product. >:oP Last I heard, nearly everyone in Formosa are Han Chinese. Or would posting Japones characters make it more less K.O. ish?

Even back in the G1 era, mainland China TF boxed products and those sold in Taiwan had "Transformers" spelled in Chinese characters attached as a label on the upper box flap.
Re: Family Mart Exclusive Over Sized Kreon Optimus Prime USB Hub (1431250)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 17th, 2012 @ 4:20am CDT
I dont know about that one. He look very nice and all, but it's the way to put this thing for it's intended use.

I will look like Optimus will being milked, or he would have comically errect nipples.

Just sayan.
Re: Family Mart Exclusive Over Sized Kreon Optimus Prime USB Hub (1431256)
Posted by Down_Shift on October 17th, 2012 @ 4:56am CDT
Fun Fact: I have the very first mold to come off of the line in my living room. I've has it since... TFCon? Yeah, TFCon.

Except mine doesn't have any of the guts and hub parts. It was the test run of the figure with the normal chest. It's basically just a massive Kreon Optimus and I'm fine with that. ;)
Re: Family Mart Exclusive Over Sized Kreon Optimus Prime USB Hub (1431288)
Posted by STngAR on October 17th, 2012 @ 8:51am CDT
Trying to come up with a reason why I need this and for the life of me nothing. :MAXIMAL:
Re: Family Mart Exclusive Over Sized Kreon Optimus Prime USB Hub (1431317)
Posted by PrymeStriker on October 17th, 2012 @ 10:10am CDT

I'm serious.

I just need the chest to be correct. :roll:
Re: Family Mart Exclusive Over Sized Kreon Optimus Prime USB Hub (1431560)
Posted by Valandar on October 18th, 2012 @ 1:41am CDT
I dunno. If I wanted a Transformers USB Hub, I'd get Device Label Blaster.

Ending Soon On eBay

New Perfect Effect PC-04 PC04 MENASOR Combiner Wars UPGRADE SET TRANSFORMERS - Time Remaining: 4 days 13 hours 16 minutes 46 seconds
Transformers Prime OPTIMUS MAXIMUS New Cyberverse Electronic Lights! Sounds! - Time Remaining: 1 day 17 hours 24 minutes 26 seconds
Hasbro Non Scale Transformers Prime - Beast Hunters Predaking Action Figure 2024 - Time Remaining: 2 days 16 hours 27 minutes 29 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generations TG-21 Springer Autobot Fall of Cybertron  2283 - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 27 minutes 29 seconds
KRE-O Transformers Robots In Disguise Bumblebee Disc Demolisher Kreon 2559 - Time Remaining: 1 day 13 hours 27 minutes 49 seconds
Cloud9 C9 Transformers W01 MP Shockwave Quakeblast New - Time Remaining: 5 days 8 hours 28 minutes 40 seconds
Transformers Generations/Classics Voyager Class *MEGATRON* New MINT - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 28 minutes 51 seconds
Transformers FALL OF CYBERTRON Generations  ROADBUSTER Voyager 2130 - Time Remaining: 2 days 11 hours 28 minutes 55 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #182 - Great Expectations