Transformers News: Family Mart Exclusive Over Sized Kreon Optimus Prime USB Hub

Wednesday, October 17th, 2012 1:04AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 40,539

The Transformers Taiwan EXPO facebook page has posted a gallery of what appears to be another Family Mart Taiwan exclusive over sized Kreon. This time is a massive Kreon Optimus Prime USB hub. Take a look at the images mirrored below.

Credit(s): Transformers Taiwan EXPO facebook page

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: Family Mart Exclusive Over Sized Kreon Optimus Prime USB Hub (1431226)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on October 17th, 2012 @ 1:13am CDT
Any idea if this is a high speed USB hub? I need to upgrade the hub I have and figure this might be a good option.
Re: Family Mart Exclusive Over Sized Kreon Optimus Prime USB Hub (1431230)
Posted by zephon on October 17th, 2012 @ 1:56am CDT
Re: Family Mart Exclusive Over Sized Kreon Optimus Prime USB Hub (1431246)
Posted by fenrir72 on October 17th, 2012 @ 3:49am CDT
zephon wrote:Wow, if I didn't know better, this thing resembles those off-size KO toys....Maybe they should remove the Chinese blurb in the box front.

It's a Taiwan exclusive product. >:oP Last I heard, nearly everyone in Formosa are Han Chinese. Or would posting Japones characters make it more less K.O. ish?

Even back in the G1 era, mainland China TF boxed products and those sold in Taiwan had "Transformers" spelled in Chinese characters attached as a label on the upper box flap.
Re: Family Mart Exclusive Over Sized Kreon Optimus Prime USB Hub (1431250)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 17th, 2012 @ 4:20am CDT
I dont know about that one. He look very nice and all, but it's the way to put this thing for it's intended use.

I will look like Optimus will being milked, or he would have comically errect nipples.

Just sayan.
Re: Family Mart Exclusive Over Sized Kreon Optimus Prime USB Hub (1431256)
Posted by Down_Shift on October 17th, 2012 @ 4:56am CDT
Fun Fact: I have the very first mold to come off of the line in my living room. I've has it since... TFCon? Yeah, TFCon.

Except mine doesn't have any of the guts and hub parts. It was the test run of the figure with the normal chest. It's basically just a massive Kreon Optimus and I'm fine with that. ;)
Re: Family Mart Exclusive Over Sized Kreon Optimus Prime USB Hub (1431288)
Posted by STngAR on October 17th, 2012 @ 8:51am CDT
Trying to come up with a reason why I need this and for the life of me nothing. :MAXIMAL:
Re: Family Mart Exclusive Over Sized Kreon Optimus Prime USB Hub (1431317)
Posted by PrymeStriker on October 17th, 2012 @ 10:10am CDT

I'm serious.

I just need the chest to be correct. :roll:
Re: Family Mart Exclusive Over Sized Kreon Optimus Prime USB Hub (1431560)
Posted by Valandar on October 18th, 2012 @ 1:41am CDT
I dunno. If I wanted a Transformers USB Hub, I'd get Device Label Blaster.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers BULKHEAD Complete Voyager Rid Prime Figure - Time Remaining: 24 days 10 hours 59 minutes 42 seconds
TransFormers g1 takara Original talking hot rod rodimus vintage rare T-01 - Time Remaining: 2 days 17 hours 8 minutes 44 seconds
Transformers Age of Extinction Generations Leader Class Grimlock New - Time Remaining: 1 day 22 hours 15 minutes 5 seconds
Transformers G1 Hasbro Action Figure Lot 1980s Kup Astrotrain Hot Spot Hound VTG - Time Remaining: 2 days 21 hours 17 minutes 31 seconds
HASBRO TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS SERGEANT KUP DX DELUXE GT-12483 0653569565857 - Time Remaining: 1 day 20 hours 20 minutes 45 seconds
Transformers Beast Hunters OPTIMUS PRIME Complete LEADER CLASS Prime Figure - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 23 minutes 43 seconds
TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS LG 28 REWIND & NIGHTBEAT ACTION FIGURE - Time Remaining: 7 days 2 hours 29 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers MISB Legends LG-EX Black Convoy Optimus Prime Box free ship - Time Remaining: 6 days 10 hours 30 minutes
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017