Transformers News: Family Mart Exclusive Over Sized Kreon Optimus Prime USB Hub

Wednesday, October 17th, 2012 1:04AM CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 39,704

The Transformers Taiwan EXPO facebook page has posted a gallery of what appears to be another Family Mart Taiwan exclusive over sized Kreon. This time is a massive Kreon Optimus Prime USB hub. Take a look at the images mirrored below.

Credit(s): Transformers Taiwan EXPO facebook page
Re: Family Mart Exclusive Over Sized Kreon Optimus Prime USB Hub (1431226)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on October 17th, 2012 @ 1:13am CDT
Any idea if this is a high speed USB hub? I need to upgrade the hub I have and figure this might be a good option.
Re: Family Mart Exclusive Over Sized Kreon Optimus Prime USB Hub (1431230)
Posted by zephon on October 17th, 2012 @ 1:56am CDT
Re: Family Mart Exclusive Over Sized Kreon Optimus Prime USB Hub (1431246)
Posted by fenrir72 on October 17th, 2012 @ 3:49am CDT
zephon wrote:Wow, if I didn't know better, this thing resembles those off-size KO toys....Maybe they should remove the Chinese blurb in the box front.

It's a Taiwan exclusive product. >:oP Last I heard, nearly everyone in Formosa are Han Chinese. Or would posting Japones characters make it more less K.O. ish?

Even back in the G1 era, mainland China TF boxed products and those sold in Taiwan had "Transformers" spelled in Chinese characters attached as a label on the upper box flap.
Re: Family Mart Exclusive Over Sized Kreon Optimus Prime USB Hub (1431250)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 17th, 2012 @ 4:20am CDT
I dont know about that one. He look very nice and all, but it's the way to put this thing for it's intended use.

I will look like Optimus will being milked, or he would have comically errect nipples.

Just sayan.
Re: Family Mart Exclusive Over Sized Kreon Optimus Prime USB Hub (1431256)
Posted by Down_Shift on October 17th, 2012 @ 4:56am CDT
Fun Fact: I have the very first mold to come off of the line in my living room. I've has it since... TFCon? Yeah, TFCon.

Except mine doesn't have any of the guts and hub parts. It was the test run of the figure with the normal chest. It's basically just a massive Kreon Optimus and I'm fine with that. ;)
Re: Family Mart Exclusive Over Sized Kreon Optimus Prime USB Hub (1431288)
Posted by STngAR on October 17th, 2012 @ 8:51am CDT
Trying to come up with a reason why I need this and for the life of me nothing. :MAXIMAL:
Re: Family Mart Exclusive Over Sized Kreon Optimus Prime USB Hub (1431317)
Posted by PrymeStriker on October 17th, 2012 @ 10:10am CDT

I'm serious.

I just need the chest to be correct. :roll:
Re: Family Mart Exclusive Over Sized Kreon Optimus Prime USB Hub (1431560)
Posted by Valandar on October 18th, 2012 @ 1:41am CDT
I dunno. If I wanted a Transformers USB Hub, I'd get Device Label Blaster.

Ending Soon On eBay

Transformers DOTM Jetwing / Jetfire FWI - 3 Optimus Prime UFO Annular Trailer + - Time Remaining: 5 days 7 hours 38 minutes 55 seconds
Hot Transformers SDCC Optimus Prime First Edition Exclusive Toys Mp 01 04 10 - Time Remaining: 5 days 13 hours 40 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Titans Return Leader Class AUTOBOT BLASTER- Loose 100% Complete!! - Time Remaining: 23 days 21 hours 42 minutes 36 seconds
Transformers SC-24 Road Buster takara energon gun - Time Remaining: 7 days 18 hours 42 minutes 47 seconds
TRANSFORMERS DOTM DARK OF THE MOON DELUXE CLASS CRANKCASE COMPLETE - Time Remaining: 5 days 7 hours 48 minutes 48 seconds
Playskool Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Rescue Trailer 2 modes energize - Time Remaining: 6 days 15 hours 49 minutes 53 seconds
Transformers Scorponok 2016 NEW - Time Remaining: 1 day 8 hours 53 minutes 32 seconds
Revoltech TRANSFORMERS Dark of the Moon Jet Wing ver Optimus Prime - Time Remaining: 4 days 7 hours 56 minutes 9 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #173 - Crossing The Rubicon