Thursday, April 15th, 2010 2:59pm CDT

Category: Auctions
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 59,420

Now that Seibertron.com is part of the eBay Affiliate Program, we're going to start featuring some eBay auctions throughout each week that might be of interest to you and other Transformers fans around the world. If you have some suggestions, please let us know by clicking here.

Featured Auction #1

Transformers Generations Japanese book G1 G2 year 2001

Description: You are bidding on Transformers Generations
- 90% new, no marking

Published in July 2001, Transformers Generations is a Japanese-exclusive book featuring a wealth of information on G1, G2 and Machine Wars, including product photos of all Transformers toys released in Japan, Europe and the U.S. during the original releases of these generations.

Featured Auction #2

C-353 MIB Big Powered giftset with Dai Atlas, Sonic Bomber, and Road Fire

Description: This is the super RARE Big Powered Gift-set. This gift-set includes Dai Atlas, Sonic Bomber, and the even more RARE Road Fire. Everything is complete and decals have been applied. Item was used for display only and taken out of the box once. This is truly one of my favorite transformers and a must have for your collection.

Dai Atlas is a Powered Master who can combine with his partners. When combined with Sonic Bomber, they become Sky Powered. When combined with Road Fire, they become Land Powered. And finally, when combined with Sonic Bomber and Road Fire, the three form the massive Big Powered. (From TFwiki.net)

Featured Auction #3

MOSC Transformers Takara Henkei Classics C-20 Red Alert

Description: Henkei Red Alert is the only mainline Transformers character that got a Henkei toy but not a Classics Universe toy. Because of that, this figure is now going for top dollar on eBay. This is your chance to add him to your collection today!

Credit(s): eBay

This article was last modified on Friday, April 16th, 2010 10:21am CDT

Re: Featured eBay auctions: Generations book, Big Powered giftset, and Henkei Red Alert (1064907)
Posted by Tigertrack on April 15th, 2010 @ 3:12pm CDT
Cool stuff for someone else to buy.

Fortunately, I do own it!
Re: Featured eBay auctions: Generations book, Big Powered giftset, and Henkei Red Alert (1064908)
Posted by City Commander on April 15th, 2010 @ 3:17pm CDT
Glad you got in on this action! Always nice to see some interesting finds on ebay without the effort of scouring for it :lol:

But bloody yikes, cannot believe Red Alert goes for that much now, almost as much as the club exclusives! Damn, and there I was when he first came out thinking "I'll just wait til I have a little more cash"....

Looks like now the only way I'll be getting him is if (when*) Hasbro release their own version...
Hopefully with black helment, never was too keen on the red one.

*I say when because it's just stupid not to capitalise on such an effortless repaint. We all know Hasbro like reusing the same mold over and over to make lots of cash, so I honestly think it's only a matter of time.

Hell, Red Alert and Blurrs' collective sales would fund a mighty nifty Generations Kup figure, don't you think? ;)
Re: Featured eBay auctions: Generations book, Big Powered giftset, and Henkei Red Alert (1064916)
Posted by Heckfire on April 15th, 2010 @ 3:54pm CDT
Henkei Red Alert is one of my grails, and I don't even particularly LIKE the guy. Hell, I got pissed of at my inability to get him at one point and bought a Universe Inferno, the RiD Prowl recolor, to stand in for him instead.

FOR NOW.
Re: Featured eBay auctions: Generations book, Big Powered giftset, and Henkei Red Alert (1064918)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 15th, 2010 @ 3:58pm CDT
Re: Featured eBay auctions: Generations book, Big Powered giftset, and Henkei Red Alert (1064932)
Posted by Tigertrack on April 15th, 2010 @ 4:30pm CDT
kirbenvost wrote:I'm wondering if this will create more competition for the featured auctions... well, I guess if anyone's looking for a certain item, they'd know about it anyway. ;)

B I N
Re: Featured eBay auctions: Generations book, Big Powered giftset, and Henkei Red Alert (1064950)
Posted by kirbenvost on April 15th, 2010 @ 5:17pm CDT
Ah, well then. Lucky for whomever catches the news first. :lol:
Re: Featured eBay auctions: Generations book, Big Powered giftset, and Henkei Red Alert (1064961)
Posted by HighPrime on April 15th, 2010 @ 6:07pm CDT

Nice feature :-)
Re: Featured eBay auctions: Generations book, Big Powered giftset, and Henkei Red Alert (1064972)
Posted by Galvatron X on April 15th, 2010 @ 6:32pm CDT
Regarding the suggestion for showcased EBay auctions, I'd love to see G1 TFs featured. I see a sh*tload of "G1" auctions that I would LOVE to bid on, but I swear they're all knockoffs, especially the "MIB" or "MISB" ones.

If the experts around here (that's you Seibs, CP, Mkall, Jelze and others...) say its real, I'd trust their judgement and probably bid on it!

Plus, it would help me as a newb/intermediate TF collector identify real vs. fake.
Re: Featured eBay auctions: Generations book, Big Powered giftset, and Henkei Red Alert (1064999)
Posted by Naked Magnus on April 15th, 2010 @ 8:36pm CDT
HighPrime wrote:Picked up Red Alert when it first came out. Lucky me ;) No interest in the other 2, but that could be because don't appreciate them as much as someone 'in the know.'

Same here. Now I am even more glad I got him while he was available. I had no idea Red Alert was going for so much. I rarely buy the Henkei versions of Classics/Universe unless there is a big difference (e.g. Optimus Prime had a much better Henkei color scheme). I found it odd that there was not a Hasbro version of Red Alert.
Re: Featured eBay auctions: Generations book, Big Powered giftset, and Henkei Red Alert (1065016)
Posted by RiddlerJ on April 15th, 2010 @ 9:49pm CDT
Re: Featured eBay auctions: Generations book, Big Powered giftset, and Henkei Red Alert (1065025)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on April 15th, 2010 @ 10:43pm CDT
Re: Featured eBay auctions: Generations book, Big Powered giftset, and Henkei Red Alert (1065062)
Posted by Seibertron on April 16th, 2010 @ 1:01am CDT
chuckdawg1999 wrote:If I give ya the links to some auctions I'm watching will you NOT feature them? Wow the prices went up on some of these.

Which auction went up? The Big Powered set? The other two were buy-it-nows.
Re: Featured eBay auctions: Generations book, Big Powered giftset, and Henkei Red Alert (1065137)
Posted by SLUGSLINGER81 on April 16th, 2010 @ 7:32am CDT
RiddlerJ wrote:Considering Hasbro is releasing their own Thrust under the upcoming Generations line, yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if Red Alert shows up. Maybe even a regular release Thundercracker and Dirge

I'm with Riddler on this one, when I bought my 2007 Botcon set I was pretty phyched to have a Thrust figure, but wanted a second one to display in alt mode next to the other one but at the prices he's going for I compromised; but low and behold (thanks to Hasbro's capitalist greed) they released a new Thrust and now I along with every other TF collector focusing on the Classics/Universe line can fill that void...so I am going to wait a little longer as it is inevetable that Hasbro will release a US version of Red Alert (just look at the US release of SS,OP,SW,& upcoming Grimlock) however I got a feeling that Red Alert, along with the re-release of Thrust will go for a pretty penny at first much like the movie concept camaro from the first movie, you could not find one anywhere and even saw them go for +100 on ebay...now they have worked that mold til kingdom come, anyways looking forward to the US release of Red Alert so I can stand him to the upcoming Hasbro release of Grapple!!! :KREMZEEK:
Re: Featured eBay auctions: Generations book, Big Powered giftset, and Henkei Red Alert (1065157)
Posted by --B-- on April 16th, 2010 @ 8:27am CDT
Re: Featured eBay auctions: Generations book, Big Powered giftset, and Henkei Red Alert (1065196)
Posted by Seibertron on April 16th, 2010 @ 10:25am CDT
--B-- wrote:Back to the topic at hand, maybe there could be a way for members of the site to submit for their own auctions to be randomly selected to be featured?

I'm up for that. I'm also planning on figuring out a way to let you guys sync up your eBay listings with your profile here on Seibertron.com. I help you guys out by promoting your auctions on Seibertron.com, you guys help me by inadvertently supporting the site by clicking on my eBay affiliate links. Seems like a win-win situation to me. :D
Re: Featured eBay auctions: Generations book, Big Powered giftset, and Henkei Red Alert (1065208)
Posted by --B-- on April 16th, 2010 @ 11:32am CDT
Seibertron wrote:

As much as I enjoy trading/selling to people on here, sometimes no one who visits the B/S/T forum is interested in what I am trying to sell, so it would be a big help, sine HMW users and others may pick up on them.
Re: Featured eBay auctions: Generations book, Big Powered giftset, and Henkei Red Alert (1065232)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on April 16th, 2010 @ 1:03pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:

Which auction went up? The Big Powered set? The other two were buy-it-nows.

Yeah that one. Not like I could go for it at this time but there was a jump from when I first stumbled upon it to yesterday. I'm sure whoever is selling it is happy though.
Re: Featured eBay auctions: Generations book, Big Powered giftset, and Henkei Red Alert (1065887)
Posted by Delicon on April 19th, 2010 @ 10:51am CDT
Am I the only one who doesn't like Henkei Red Alert all that much? I was super psyched to get him, but between the chrome and the red head (I prefer g1 toy version to g1 cartoon version) I was just a bit let down. I kept him, but now knowing what they are selling for I might reconsider.
Re: Featured eBay auctions: Generations book, Big Powered giftset, and Henkei Red Alert (1076993)
Posted by Prime Riblet on May 21st, 2010 @ 6:46am CDT

http://cgi.ebay.com/Transformers-Custom ... 35a9709165
Re: Featured eBay auctions: Generations book, Big Powered giftset, and Henkei Red Alert (1076996)
Posted by Tigertrack on May 21st, 2010 @ 6:59am CDT
Prime Riblet wrote:There is an awesome custom on ebay right now. It is a Sunstreaker custom based on the HA Sideswipe mold. Take a look at this thing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Transformers-Custom ... 35a9709165

Does look great! Too bad I hate that mold, even with the improvements made on it...

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "transformers botbots series 4 disaster master" on EBAY
Buy "New Megatron AND HotLink Transformers War Cybertron Figure Netflix Trilogy" on EBAY
Buy "????Transformers Cyberverse Battle for Cybertron-LaserBeak Blast Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G2 Transformers Action Figure Road Pig" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Dark Of The Moon 2019 Limited Edition RSD brown vinyl LP NEW/SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Calendar Dreamwave 2003 2005 Calendar Pat Lee Don Figueroa RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bot Shots Action Figures - Powerglide - Leadfoot - Sentinel Prime" on EBAY
Buy "NEW TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS WAR FOR CYBEATRON WFC-05 SCRAPFACE from Japan" on EBAY