Tuesday, July 27th, 2010 6:22pm CDT

Categories: Site News, Toy News, Sponsor News, Auctions
Posted by: Seibertron   Views: 115,418

Every few days we'll be bringing you some cool Transformers eBay auctions that are worth taking a look at. If you have eBay Transformers auctions, please post them here in our Carbombya Buy/Sell/Trade forum. We'll take a look there first to see if you've got something cool posted that should be featured on Seibertron.com. Check back in 2 to 3 days for some more featured Transformers items from eBay

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Featured Seibertron.com Auction #1
BRUTICUS MAXIMUS Transformers Universe ROTF movie MISB!

Low starting bid at $0.99!!!

This brand-new MISB item is in-hand and will ship once the auction has been completed. The 5 Combaticons includes with this set are Onslaught, Swindle, Brawl, Vortex, and Blast Off. This set is in very high demand thanks to the upcoming add-on sets from FansProject (Crossfire 02a Explorer and Crossfire 02b Munitioner). The item is sealed and has never been opened. Make it yours by bidding on it now!

Please note this is the rarer Classics 2.0 Universe packaged version that was not released in the US. It is not the more common Revenge of the Fallen ROTF version that was released at Target.

Featured Seibertron.com Auction #2
SUPERION MAXIMUS Transformers Universe ROTF movie MISB!

Low starting bid at $0.99!!!

This brand-new MISB item is in-hand and will ship once the auction has been completed. The 5 Aerialbots included with this set are Silverbolt, Air Raid, Fireflight, Skydive, and Airazor. They transform into the mighty Superion! This set is in very high demand thanks to the FansProject Crossfire Aerial Team add-on set. The item is sealed and has never been opened. Make it yours by bidding on it now!

Featured Seibertron.com Auction #3
Seibertron T-SHIRT G2 Redux T-Shirt Large ... bid starts at $9.99!

Seibertron.com "G2 Redux" Large (L) T-Shirt

SHIPS WITHIN 24 HOURS FOR DOMESTIC ORDERS, 24 TO 48 HOURS FOR INTERNATIONAL

Welcome to one of Seibertron.com's auctions from eBay seller chicagorhinox. We just celebrated Seibertron.com's 10th Anniversary which was officially on June 26th, 2010. Hard to believe it's been ten years already. And to think when we started this thing up Beast Machines was still going strong. Wow!

This auction is for an official Seibertron.com T-SHIRT featuring the Seibertron.com logo in the G2 Redux theme that mimics the G2 packaging. The t-shirts are short sleeve Gildan 100% Cotton Preshrunk. This is the perfect chance for you to buy your shirt to show your support of Seibertron.com. We sold these shirts at our dealer table at BotCon (the annual Transformers convention).

Other sizes available:

Seibertron T-SHIRT G2 sold @ Transformers BotCon XXL
Seibertron T-SHIRT G2 sold @ Transformers BotCon XL
Seibertron T-SHIRT G2 sold @ Transformers BotCon Large
Seibertron T-SHIRT G2 sold @ Transformers BotCon Medium

Featured Seibertron.com Auction #4
Transformers Titanium War Within OPTIMUS PRIME MEGATRON

This auction is for a MISB Transformers TITANIUM Optimus Prime and Megatron 2 pack. This mint-in-sealed-box (MISB) item was exclusive to Toys R Us. It includes the War Within version of Optimus Prime and Megatron as well as a variant cover War Within comic book. The photos in this auction are of the actual item on which you are bidding on. Please refer to the pictures for further information.

Featured Seibertron.com Auction #5
BANZAITRON Transformer Hunt Decepticon HFTD Banzai-tron

This auction is for Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons Voyager Class BANZAITRON. This brand new item is in-hand, loose, 100% complete and will ship once the auction has been completed. The large sword and the small dagger are both included as you can see from the included photos. The instructions and the box are NOT included.

Featured Seibertron.com Auction #6
Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons SCOUT CLASS WAVE 1 HFTD lot

This auction is for Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons Scout Class figures: Crankstart, Backfire, Brimstone, and Hubcap

These four MOSC mint-on-sealed-card items are in-hand and will ship once the auction has been completed. This auction is for all four sealed figures. Make them yours by bidding on it now!

Featured Seibertron.com Auction #7
OPTIMUS PRIME Leader Class Transformer HFTD MISB hunt

This auction is for a MISB Transformers "Hunt for the Decepticons" Leader Class OPTIMUS PRIME w/ Battle Hooks

This item is in-hand and will ship once the auction has been completed. This version of Optimus Prime includes his popular BATTLE HOOKS gimmick seen during the forest battle in last summer's blockbuster "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" (ROTF). The electronics work.

Featured Seibertron.com Auction #8
Transformers ROTF 2010 Deluxe Class JETBLADE HFTD NEW

Featured Seibertron.com Auction #9
NIGHT OPS RATCHET Transformer Hunt Decepticon HFTD MISB

Featured eBay Auction #10
He-Man MOTU Classics OPTIKK MOTUC NEW Masters Universe

The white mailer box is sealed and has never been opened. This is your chance to get this figure at cost!

Seibertron.com's Transformers and more!

Didn't see something you liked above? Check out Seibertron.com's eBay store by clicking here! We've always got something of interest available in our eBay store.

Credit(s): Seibertron.com, eBay

Re: Featured Seibertron.com eBay Items: Universe Bruticus Maximus, Superion, HFTD Banzaitron, and more! (1104443)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 27th, 2010 @ 6:30pm CDT
Re: Featured Seibertron.com eBay Items: Universe Bruticus Maximus, Superion, HFTD Banzaitron, and more! (1104446)
Posted by Seibertron on July 27th, 2010 @ 6:37pm CDT
Mindmaster wrote:Oh, come on! I've said this for the umpteenth time, but it's times like this when I wish I could order online. I've searched for days trying to look for Bruticus at my local Target, regardless of the packaging. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Why can't you order online?
Re: Featured Seibertron.com eBay Items: Universe Bruticus Maximus, Superion, HFTD Banzaitron, and more! (1104448)
Posted by LiKwid on July 27th, 2010 @ 6:42pm CDT
Seibertron wrote:

Why can't you order online?

Well your not going to find it in any store anywhere in the states..I'm willing to say I'm right on that one..That set came out a long time ago and in very limited number, almost like hasbro knew it was gonna get the 3rd party treatment..

I'm willing to get feirce about that bruticus bossman.... :BOOM: I've lost 8 auctions in the past few days trying to get him..
Re: Featured Seibertron.com eBay Items: Universe Bruticus Maximus, Superion, HFTD Banzaitron, and more! (1104463)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on July 27th, 2010 @ 7:04pm CDT
Re: Featured Seibertron.com eBay Items: Universe Bruticus Maximus, Superion, HFTD Banzaitron, and more! (1104466)
Posted by Seibertron on July 27th, 2010 @ 7:10pm CDT
Lapse Of Reason wrote:I remember when the Bruticus and Superion sets were on sale for about $12 at Target. If I'd only known then what I know now I'd have bought them all.

You and me both :)
Re: Featured Seibertron.com eBay Items: Universe Bruticus Maximus, Superion, HFTD Banzaitron, and more! (1104497)
Posted by Botswanky on July 27th, 2010 @ 8:37pm CDT
The moment I first saw pictures of Fansproject's upgrade for Bruticus. I quickly went on line & bought the Universe Bruticus, it seemed like the obvious thing to do... guess I was spot-on.
Re: Featured Seibertron.com eBay Items: Universe Bruticus Maximus, Superion, HFTD Banzaitron, and more! (1104508)
Posted by Cobalt Prime on July 27th, 2010 @ 9:01pm CDT
The Optikk listing re-fired my simmering everlasting hatred for Mattel. The finest MOTU figures ever produced and they are only sold on their web site at exorbitant prices and with ridiculously limited availability. I dream of the day Mattel is put out of business and all their properties and licenses are claimed by toy companies that know how to properly manage them. :-x
Re: Featured Seibertron.com eBay Items: Universe Bruticus Maximus, Superion, HFTD Banzaitron, and more! (1104645)
Posted by Pretender Skywarp on July 28th, 2010 @ 3:33am CDT
We got ROTF-Superion as a general release here in the UK, we didn't get Bruticus tho' :-(

In fact, Supes was the first ROTF packaged toy to be spotted here in blighty and can still be found warming the shelves to this very day :roll:
Re: Featured Seibertron.com eBay Items: Universe Bruticus Maximus, Superion, HFTD Banzaitron, and more! (1104776)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 28th, 2010 @ 8:35am CDT
Seibertron wrote:

Why can't you order online?

My mom's afraid of getting her bank account hacked. Go figure.... :roll:
Re: Featured Seibertron.com eBay Items: Universe Bruticus Maximus, Superion, HFTD Banzaitron, and more! (1105111)
Posted by LiKwid on July 29th, 2010 @ 12:10am CDT
Bossman your up to $84 bucks now..little too rich for my blood but When Munitioner and explorer ship I'm gonna be ona mad scramble to find one...I swear this is becoming a obsession..

#-o
Re: Featured Seibertron.com eBay Items: Universe Bruticus Maximus, Superion, HFTD Banzaitron, and more! (1109604)
Posted by ShGarland_1383 on August 6th, 2010 @ 1:57am CDT
Re: Featured Seibertron.com eBay Items: Universe Bruticus Maximus, Superion, HFTD Banzaitron, and more! (1109769)
Posted by Seibertron on August 6th, 2010 @ 11:12am CDT
ShGarland_1383 wrote:Not sure if this the right place for it, but since this is an eBay thread, sort of... Are there any tips out there for selling? I wanna sell most of my Armada figures. I did okay selling Prime and Wheeljack on eBay, but Blurr didn't sell after listing him twice. Also thinking about adding Thrust at the moment.

Can you provide us with a link to the 3 auctions that ended and/or your eBay user account so we can look at your completed auctions?

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 68 Deluxe Movie 3 Leadfoot Target Exclusive In Hand" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 60 Constructicon SCRAPPER Voyager Class MISB/New 2020" on EBAY
Buy "MISB Transformers SCF Tokyo Game Show Battle Damage Set Optimus/Convoy Megatron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premiere Edition Deluxe Cogman 2017  ((NEW))" on EBAY
Buy "1:64 TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME WESTERN STAR 5700 & BARRICADE JADA TOYS DIECAST" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Movie 2 Rotf Voyager Mixmaster Action Figure" on EBAY