Figure King No. 167 Scans: UN-23 Rodimus Prime Features Remold

Figure King No. 167 Scans: UN-23 Rodimus Prime Features Remold

Sunday, December 25th, 2011 11:29pm CST

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: El Duque   Views: 94,253

Toy-World.com.hk has uploaded the scans from Figure King No. 167, and we've mirrored the Transformers related pages below. They've highlighted the fact that UN-23 Rodimus Prime's engine block has been modified to accept a Micron, much like G1 Targetmaster Hot Rod.

We see:

Campaign Arms Microns:

• Blowpipe
  • Aimless
  • Autobot Peaceman

Credit(s): Toy-World.HK

This article was last modified on Monday, December 26th, 2011 12:17am CST

Re: Figure King No. 167 Scans: UN-23 Rodimus Prime Features Remold (1327174)
Posted by Blurrz on December 25th, 2011 @ 11:45pm CST
So i'm supposed to put Spoilsport on Rodimus? Disappoint, I wantz Firebolt!
Re: Figure King No. 167 Scans: UN-23 Rodimus Prime Features Remold (1327176)
Posted by El Duque on December 25th, 2011 @ 11:47pm CST
Blurrz wrote:So i'm supposed to put Spoilsport on Rodimus? Disappoint, I wantz Firebolt!

Well you were just asking what to do with him :grin:
Re: Figure King No. 167 Scans: UN-23 Rodimus Prime Features Remold (1327181)
Posted by Blurrz on December 26th, 2011 @ 1:09am CST
But that means I gotta buy this new Hot Rod. Don't like lipstick on a pig!
Re: Figure King No. 167 Scans: UN-23 Rodimus Prime Features Remold (1327198)
Posted by necr0blivion on December 26th, 2011 @ 3:40am CST
Re: Figure King No. 167 Scans: UN-23 Rodimus Prime Features Remold (1327208)
Posted by chrisc4 on December 26th, 2011 @ 5:59am CST
Wow that rodimus looks awesome, looks like I'm picking him up.
Re: Figure King No. 167 Scans: UN-23 Rodimus Prime Features Remold (1327241)
Posted by Forgotten on December 26th, 2011 @ 10:12am CST
necr0blivion wrote:Interesting touches to the Rodimus mold. There are TONS of mini-cons to attach to him, although I'll be using one of FP's figures for him. Unless Takara wants to add a little something new to the whole package. Interested in seeing how well this figure looks with Protector, might free up my original Rodimus if so.
Wouldn't a mini-con port protruding from the engine hinder the chest plate from the Protector armor from fitting?

Anyways, wish they would have done more for Thunderwing, at least a black wash over the white would have helped it a lot, must have G2 Megatron. Rodimus is a definite pass. I just ordered the Henkei, I have the BIS one & I blew a LOT of money not long ago on a Gentai Wildrider so I think I have enough of the mold already.
Re: Figure King No. 167 Scans: UN-23 Rodimus Prime Features Remold (1327248)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on December 26th, 2011 @ 10:23am CST
Forgotten wrote:

Doesn't look like it, as the piece is shaped around the engine:

Re: Figure King No. 167 Scans: UN-23 Rodimus Prime Features Remold (1327257)
Posted by Forgotten on December 26th, 2011 @ 10:53am CST
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Forgotten wrote:

Doesn't look like it, as the piece is shaped around the engine:

Re: Figure King No. 167 Scans: UN-23 Rodimus Prime Features Remold (1327259)
Posted by Mechastrike on December 26th, 2011 @ 11:05am CST
did i see this right? Transformers Prime Bumblebee w/ Minicons? ME LIKE
Re: Figure King No. 167 Scans: UN-23 Rodimus Prime Features Remold (1327301)
Posted by Samsonator on December 26th, 2011 @ 12:49pm CST
YES! Called it! Mentioned the retooling of Rodimus when the official images were released a few days back. Nice to see I was correct on the weapon peg idea.
Re: Figure King No. 167 Scans: UN-23 Rodimus Prime Features Remold (1327348)
Posted by Sodan-1 on December 26th, 2011 @ 4:26pm CST
I'm properly torn on Rodimus. It's probably the best representation of the character so far, but I spent quite a lot getting hold of Henkei Hot Rod before the re-release was announced and I don't think this version will go as well with FansProject's Protector. May just get it and decide later.
Re: Figure King No. 167 Scans: UN-23 Rodimus Prime Features Remold (1327381)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on December 26th, 2011 @ 6:38pm CST
Forgotten wrote:Oh yeah, I forgot about the opening. I've had the Shapeways shield piece in mine so long I just consider it part of the original set. :oops:

Can you provide a link to said shield piece?
Re: Figure King No. 167 Scans: UN-23 Rodimus Prime Features Remold (1327387)
Posted by Forgotten on December 26th, 2011 @ 7:00pm CST
LOST Cybertronian wrote:

Can you provide a link to said shield piece?

Soon as I get home I'll post it.
Re: Figure King No. 167 Scans: UN-23 Rodimus Prime Features Remold (1327391)
Posted by Forgotten on December 26th, 2011 @ 7:22pm CST
http://www.shapeways.com/model/192124/ chest insignia shield for FP Rodimus :-B
Re: Figure King No. 167 Scans: UN-23 Rodimus Prime Features Remold (1327428)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on December 26th, 2011 @ 10:37pm CST
Forgotten wrote:http://www.shapeways.com/model/192124/ chest insignia shield for FP Rodimus :-B

Cool thanks, what are the chances of getting a pic of this installed in the armor?

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Leader Class Soundwave & Laserbeak" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SOUNDWAVE Audio MP3 Player Spark Blue Version Takara Music Label" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Thrilling 30 Hoist Complete with Comic G1 CHUG" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TCG Wave 2 Acid Storm Toxic Terror RT T01" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers generations Combiner Wars Skywarp" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS OPTIMUS PRIME & ROLLER, Thrilling 30 Legends 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Dark of the Moon Backfire Left Rifle Spare Part Accessory 2011" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Highbrow XORT Headmaster  Walmart exclusive wave 2 heroic autobot!" on EBAY