Tuesday, May 23rd, 2017 10:16pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 37,674

Thanks to Podcaster Scotty P for bringing this our way, we now have the final product stock images for upcoming Transformers: The Last Knight toys including the giant Turbo Changer Dragonstorm, Voyager Scorn, All Spark Tech Starter Pack Optimus and All Spark Tech Starter Pack Shadow Spark Optimus Prime. These were found on Amazon Germany and Amazon UK.

Scorn

Transformers News: Final Product Images for Transformers: The Last Knight Dragonstorm, Voyager Scorn, and AS Optimus

Dragonstorm

Optimus Prime

Shadow Spark Optimus Prime

View Larger Image

Credit(s): amazon germany and uk

Re: Final Product Images for Transformers: The Last Knight Dragonstorm, Voyager Scorn, and AS Optimus (1883827)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on May 23rd, 2017 @ 11:20pm CDT
Scorn looks nice. And for a simplistic figure Dragonstorm looks like chunky fun!
Re: Final Product Images for Transformers: The Last Knight Dragonstorm, Voyager Scorn, and AS Optimus (1883845)
Posted by Terrsolpix on May 24th, 2017 @ 1:33am CDT
Anyone else fluent in Shelfwarmench? From my translations, cyberfire means, "Unsellable gimmick" (it's a contraction). Acorn Scorn will fly off shelves, but will probably be rare since Grimlock clogs shelves. Allspark tech, or known in Latin as, "startpackius dependium" will almost certainly flop due to an intrinsic flaw of line-wide unique item gimmicks.
Re: Final Product Images for Transformers: The Last Knight Dragonstorm, Voyager Scorn, and AS Optimus (1883849)
Posted by RAR on May 24th, 2017 @ 2:41am CDT
Re: Final Product Images for Transformers: The Last Knight Dragonstorm, Voyager Scorn, and AS Optimus (1883852)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 24th, 2017 @ 4:26am CDT
BombshellDaBug wrote:On a side note (and please let me know if there's a separate thread for this), but has anyone ever had an issue of random strangers on the street judging you for buying TFs? I'm asking because of something that happened today. Again, please let me know if there's a separate thread for talking about this kind of stuff.

When I started toy collecting 10 years ago, I was pretty embarrassed when I bought the toys. Now I'm 40 and I just don't give a single fok. No matter if I carry robots OR dolls.

Looking back, I acted like a kid back then, when I felt self conscious about buying toys. People WILL judge you for anything and everything. The mature thing to do is just to say "screw them" and do whatever you want.
Well, as long that it's legal that is. :lol:

Final word from C.S. Lewis:

C.S. Lewis wrote:Critics who treat 'adult' as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. And in childhood and adolescence they are, in moderation, healthy symptoms. Young things ought to want to grow. But to carry on into middle life or even into early manhood this concern about being adult is a mark of really arrested development. When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
Re: Final Product Images for Transformers: The Last Knight Dragonstorm, Voyager Scorn, and AS Optimus (1883857)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on May 24th, 2017 @ 5:47am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:

I don't get it so much in actual toy shops for some reason but at car boot sales I do. Cos some of the parents act like I'm trying to grab all the cool cheap TFs for myself. One started talking to me friendly at one point and then looked at the figure I had in hand and said "oh, are you buying that for your child?" and i replied "my inner child, yes" and she got a bit snarky. :P
Re: Final Product Images for Transformers: The Last Knight Dragonstorm, Voyager Scorn, and AS Optimus (1883859)
Posted by Kurona on May 24th, 2017 @ 6:05am CDT
That Scorn does look nice, though I'm not sure I'm awfully fond of how the legs seem to work...
Re: Final Product Images for Transformers: The Last Knight Dragonstorm, Voyager Scorn, and AS Optimus (1883874)
Posted by Kyleor on May 24th, 2017 @ 7:48am CDT
Normally I really don't like the one step/three step super simplified ones, but Dragonstorm has a pretty awesome looking alt mode. Fingers crossed for a good larger/more complex version.
Re: Final Product Images for Transformers: The Last Knight Dragonstorm, Voyager Scorn, and AS Optimus (1883876)
Posted by Hydrargyrus on May 24th, 2017 @ 7:59am CDT
Okay, should I hunt down an old deluxe Scorn or get the new one?
I've got the SDCC set (along with Sludge) and their colorful counterparts (sans-Grimlock).
Re: Final Product Images for Transformers: The Last Knight Dragonstorm, Voyager Scorn, and AS Optimus (1883877)
Posted by Kyleor on May 24th, 2017 @ 8:09am CDT
BombshellDaBug wrote:I picked up a couple of Tiny Turbo Changers at my local Target today. I got Grimlock and Hound. I have to admit, they're surprisingly fun!

People are going to try to judge you no matter what, even if you do 'adult' things. I change my own oil & do other work on my own car and I've had people try to judge me for doing things the way that works for me and gets the job done, or for not paying someone else to do it.
Do what makes you happy/fulfilled (as long as it's legal) and if anyone tries to interfere tell them to go eef themselves.
Re: Final Product Images for Transformers: The Last Knight Dragonstorm, Voyager Scorn, and AS Optimus (1883879)
Posted by william-james88 on May 24th, 2017 @ 8:28am CDT
MagicDeath wrote:Okay, should I hunt down an old deluxe Scorn or get the new one?

get the new one, its a better scale with what he was in the film and it will cost the same or less than getting the deluxe (Scorn is the only dinobot from AOE to seriously go up in value): http://www.ebay.com/itm/Transformers-Mo ... SwAANY75od
Re: Final Product Images for Transformers: The Last Knight Dragonstorm, Voyager Scorn, and AS Optimus (1883919)
Posted by william-james88 on May 24th, 2017 @ 12:27pm CDT
Found an interesting quote online regarding this toyline (its an isolated store incident):

I walled into walmart and EVERY SINGLE TAG had a sticker on it that said *SOLD OUT* I asked Walmart's new Toy Manager, "What happened?" & supposedly they can't order any more Transformers sans Rescue Bots, because Hasbro needs to make more or open orders back up. Then she continued to say Walmart was telling her that Transformers 5 is the best selling toy in the figure isles in 10 years. With movie 1 being thr last one to best it, funny enough.

anyways this doesn't mean there are no toys in America left just thar ar least OUR Walmart can't order any Titans Return, One steps and certainly no movie toys at all! First time I ever seen that IML (tags having sold out stamped on them)
Re: Final Product Images for Transformers: The Last Knight Dragonstorm, Voyager Scorn, and AS Optimus (1883930)
Posted by Sabrblade on May 24th, 2017 @ 1:52pm CDT
Whereas at my Walmart, everything from Titans Return Waves 1-2 to RID Combiner Force to The Last Knight is just shelfwarming.
Re: Final Product Images for Transformers: The Last Knight Dragonstorm, Voyager Scorn, and AS Optimus (1883960)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 24th, 2017 @ 4:52pm CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

That's more classy than shouting "NO! MINE!" :lol:
Re: Final Product Images for Transformers: The Last Knight Dragonstorm, Voyager Scorn, and AS Optimus (1883962)
Posted by Kurona on May 24th, 2017 @ 4:55pm CDT
I just get nervous and say "oh, it's, uh, for my nephew". I'm weak :-(
Re: Final Product Images for Transformers: The Last Knight Dragonstorm, Voyager Scorn, and AS Optimus (1883963)
Posted by Sigma Magnus on May 24th, 2017 @ 4:59pm CDT
I was in Walmart this one time...I was rearranging the TF section (I was bored and it was messed up), and this lady walks up and watches me for a bit. Then she actually starts asking me what are the best TFs for her kids, and I gave suggestions based on their ages and stuff. :lol:
I guess it was a bit more acceptable since I'm only seventeen? Either way, it was kinda fun.
Re: Final Product Images for Transformers: The Last Knight Dragonstorm, Voyager Scorn, and AS Optimus (1884072)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on May 25th, 2017 @ 1:44am CDT
When are voyager Megatron and Hound expected to hit stores? I neeeeed...
Re: Final Product Images for Transformers: The Last Knight Dragonstorm, Voyager Scorn, and AS Optimus (1884080)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 25th, 2017 @ 4:23am CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:When are voyager Megatron and Hound expected to hit stores? I neeeeed...

Yeah, those two are the ones I REALLY want.
Voyager Scorn would be nice, but having the deluxe is making me way less exited for the voyager.
Re: Final Product Images for Transformers: The Last Knight Dragonstorm, Voyager Scorn, and AS Optimus (1884083)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on May 25th, 2017 @ 4:33am CDT
Re: Final Product Images for Transformers: The Last Knight Dragonstorm, Voyager Scorn, and AS Optimus (1884085)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on May 25th, 2017 @ 4:47am CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:We haven't gotten a leader class Megatron since RoTF. Hopefully we get one this time. (Unless it was announced and I missed it.)

Oh yes, the IS a leader Megs. But general consensus say that the voyager will be the better toy.
Re: Final Product Images for Transformers: The Last Knight Dragonstorm, Voyager Scorn, and AS Optimus (1884088)
Posted by bacem on May 25th, 2017 @ 4:52am CDT

yes, there is one. :D
FB_IMG_1487467693149.jpg

1492762425-me3.jpg

1492762425-me2.jpg

you probably missed it, but not anymore now. 8-)

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers generations Combiner Wars Skywarp" on EBAY
Buy "Vortex Decepticon Transformers Generations Fall of Cybertron 2012 Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Generations Combiner Wars Thundercracker Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Takara Transformers Starscream Masterpiece MP-3 Figure New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Headmaster Reissue Hardhead Chromedome Brainstorm Mindwipe Set of 4" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS LOT RHINOX SOUNDWAVE DOUBLEDEALER USA HASBRO" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Jazware Zoteki Battle On Cybertron Rare Hot Toy Collectible" on EBAY