Final Product Photos for Generations Selects Black Zarack

Final Product Photos for Generations Selects Black Zarack

Thursday, October 7th, 2021 12:40am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 39,846

While the toy has been available to preorder on Hasbro Pulse for a while now (at $169.99 USD), we have some new product shots from Takara now that they are revealing the product themselves for their own preorder.

It turns out, while these are real photos and not renders, they have the exact same poses found on the renders on Hasbro Pulse. These give us the best indication yet at the finished product.

You can order it here : https://hasbropulse.com/products/transf ... lack-zarak

Transformers News: Final Product Photos for Generations Selects Black Zarack

Transformers News: Final Product Photos for Generations Selects Black Zarack

Transformers News: Final Product Photos for Generations Selects Black Zarack

Transformers News: Final Product Photos for Generations Selects Black Zarack

Transformers News: Final Product Photos for Generations Selects Black Zarack

Transformers News: Final Product Photos for Generations Selects Black Zarack

Re: Final Product Photos for Generations Selects Black Zarack (2117849)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on October 7th, 2021 @ 2:59am CDT
Black Zarack looks glorious.
Re: Final Product Photos for Generations Selects Black Zarack (2117851)
Posted by ZeroWolf on October 7th, 2021 @ 3:19am CDT
They left out two headed dragon mode :(
Re: Final Product Photos for Generations Selects Black Zarack (2117854)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 7th, 2021 @ 5:09am CDT
Rodimus Knight wrote:Black Zarack looks glorious.

Oh, so glorious indeed!

I'm so glad that I preordered AND fully paid mine months ago. :BOWDOWN:
Re: Final Product Photos for Generations Selects Black Zarack (2117882)
Posted by blackeyedprime on October 7th, 2021 @ 11:27am CDT
Looking forward to Zarak, dunno where he's going but that's another problem for another day.
Re: Final Product Photos for Generations Selects Black Zarack (2117884)
Posted by o.supreme on October 7th, 2021 @ 11:34am CDT
BZ will be going into PotP Predaking's space (next to Legends Grand Max), on my Titan Shelf. I'll have to find a new spot for PotP Predaking and his *eventual* Rival MP Raiden. Ark is currently in my sons bedroom in ship mode as the odd Titan out, and it looks as if he will be that way for a while.
Re: Final Product Photos for Generations Selects Black Zarack (2117915)
Posted by primalxconvoy on October 7th, 2021 @ 4:07pm CDT
The price is so expensive through.

EDIT: - I wish this was available via Amazon Japan, instead of was a TTM exclusive...
Re: Final Product Photos for Generations Selects Black Zarack (2117921)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 7th, 2021 @ 5:24pm CDT
primalxconvoy wrote:The price is so expensive through.

You mean the Takara price for Select Black Zarak?
My condolences.

I feel privileged to have paid 225$can plus tax and shipping for mine. Especially when the normal price for a Titan is 250$can plus taxes over here.
Re: Final Product Photos for Generations Selects Black Zarack (2117927)
Posted by Crosscheck on October 7th, 2021 @ 6:32pm CDT
I think I am going to put this guy in robot mode and Scorponok in either city or scorpion mode (probably scorpion). The head on this one is absolutely stunning. It kinda makes me wish I got Grand Max so I can display Fort Max in city mode, oh well.
Re: Final Product Photos for Generations Selects Black Zarack (2117935)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on October 7th, 2021 @ 7:43pm CDT
Re: Final Product Photos for Generations Selects Black Zarack (2117942)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 7th, 2021 @ 7:54pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Absolutely gorgeous. Now I want a leader Scorponok to differentiate him from BZ. BZ looks so much better

The OG Scorponok can be considered a leader. A big leader, but still. If you can tolerate getting an incomplete one, as long that it have it's headmaster, you can get one for a (very relatively) reasonable price.
Re: Final Product Photos for Generations Selects Black Zarack (2117957)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on October 7th, 2021 @ 10:15pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:

With his bulk, he's more like commander class I think. And I wish I could get 2 of Black Zarak to display in both robot and scorpion mode.
Re: Final Product Photos for Generations Selects Black Zarack (2117967)
Posted by primalxconvoy on October 7th, 2021 @ 11:12pm CDT

I suppose you could install the inevitable recoloured add-on kit that will make it taller than the standard height of the recent Scorp?
Re: Final Product Photos for Generations Selects Black Zarack (2117972)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 8th, 2021 @ 1:04am CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

I'd consider the G1 Scorponok more of a Supreme class, myself.

Re: Final Product Photos for Generations Selects Black Zarack (2117979)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 8th, 2021 @ 4:03am CDT
The only option for a "leader" Scorponok is the Energon one.

I'm surprised that not even 3P thought of making a Marvel comic accurate "G1" leader Scorponok yet. :-?
Re: Final Product Photos for Generations Selects Black Zarack (2117985)
Posted by primalxconvoy on October 8th, 2021 @ 4:15am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:The only option for a "leader" Scorponok is the Energon one.

Re: Final Product Photos for Generations Selects Black Zarack (2117986)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 8th, 2021 @ 4:42am CDT
primalxconvoy wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:The only option for a "leader" Scorponok is the Energon one.

Oh, I remember that one!
Too bad that it's just 3D printed and only ONE guy can make and sell it. Must be worth a fortune if Shapeways is any indications.
Re: Final Product Photos for Generations Selects Black Zarack (2117997)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on October 8th, 2021 @ 8:48am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

I'd consider the G1 Scorponok more of a Supreme class, myself.
Aren't those classes about the same?
Re: Final Product Photos for Generations Selects Black Zarack (2118003)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 8th, 2021 @ 9:22am CDT
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

I'd consider the G1 Scorponok more of a Supreme class, myself.
Aren't those classes about the same?
Commander is smaller.

Another comparison (G1 Star Convoy was Commander-sized):

Re: Final Product Photos for Generations Selects Black Zarack (2118004)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on October 8th, 2021 @ 9:26am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

I'd consider the G1 Scorponok more of a Supreme class, myself.
Aren't those classes about the same?
Commander is smaller.

And definitely lighter.

100$us?
Re: Final Product Photos for Generations Selects Black Zarack (2118006)
Posted by Sabrblade on October 8th, 2021 @ 9:40am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:I wonder how much they would charge today if they'd make something as big and as massive as Armada Unicron today? :-?
100$us?
The reissues of Cybertron Starscream and Primus in Platinum Edition and TLK, respectively, were exorbitantly more expensive than their original price, and Starscream was among the simplest Supremes while Primus was the among the smallest.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece MP-21 Bumble Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Funko Pop! Retro Toys G1 Transformers SHOCKWAVE #83 SDCC 2021 Shared Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2014 Age of Extinction Deluxe Class and Flip & Change Lockdown" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction BUMBLEBEE & HOT SHOT - NEW MOSC - Deluxe AOE" on EBAY
Buy "WINDBLADE Legion Class RARE Transformers Robots In Disguise Hasbro New Figure" on EBAY
Buy "KRE-O Transformers Age of Extinction Cell Block Breakout w/ Bumblebee A6951" on EBAY