Final Takara Tomy Unite Warriors Comic Now Online

Friday, November 25th, 2016 5:20am CST

Categories: Comic Book News, Toy News
Posted by: Va'al   Views: 28,807

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

Via fellow Seibertronian Cyberpath, and from the TakaraTomyMall website, we have the final part of the Takara Tomy Transformers Unite Warriors comic - written and drawn by Hayato Sakamoto - and featuring pretty much every single character we've seen in the line: Grand Scourge, Baldigus, Megatronia, Grand Galvatron, Unicron, the individual team members, and some apparently heartfelt moments between Wandering Roller and Optimus / Convoy - check it out mirrored below!

Transformers News: Final Takara Tomy Unite Warriors Comic Now Online

Transformers News: Final Takara Tomy Unite Warriors Comic Now Online

Transformers News: Final Takara Tomy Unite Warriors Comic Now Online

Transformers News: Final Takara Tomy Unite Warriors Comic Now Online

Transformers News: Final Takara Tomy Unite Warriors Comic Now Online

Transformers News: Final Takara Tomy Unite Warriors Comic Now Online

Transformers News: Final Takara Tomy Unite Warriors Comic Now Online

Transformers News: Final Takara Tomy Unite Warriors Comic Now Online

Transformers News: Final Takara Tomy Unite Warriors Comic Now Online

Credit(s): Takara Tomy Mall


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Final Takara Tomy Unite Warriors Comic Now Online (1843259)
Posted by Kurona on November 25th, 2016 @ 5:35am CST
So... Baldigus was the last UW release?

What's that thing at the end?
Re: Final Takara Tomy Unite Warriors Comic Now Online (1843261)
Posted by RAR on November 25th, 2016 @ 5:45am CST
Unicron has gained weight.

(I wonder why they used the 80's Prototype robot mode ?)
Re: Final Takara Tomy Unite Warriors Comic Now Online (1843267)
Posted by Va'al on November 25th, 2016 @ 6:23am CST
Kurona wrote:So... Baldigus was the last UW release?

What's that thing at the end?


A heart. As long as it's not .. *winces* .. of Darkness *shudders*, we should be fine.
Re: Final Takara Tomy Unite Warriors Comic Now Online (1843268)
Posted by Cyberpath on November 25th, 2016 @ 6:24am CST
RAR wrote:Unicron has gained weight.

(I wonder why they used the 80's Prototype robot mode ?)



The text in that panel says that Unicron's transformation / assimilation of Cybertron is still in-progress. So that's probably the comic-book reason.

Real world reason: fans like that kind of references.


Also kind of reminds me of this:

Image
Re: Final Takara Tomy Unite Warriors Comic Now Online (1843270)
Posted by Insurgent on November 25th, 2016 @ 6:33am CST
Who is this issue included with?

Also, nice to see Megatronia is keeping up with cutting off combiner ports with her big sword. :lol:
Re: Final Takara Tomy Unite Warriors Comic Now Online (1843271)
Posted by Randomhero on November 25th, 2016 @ 7:46am CST
well we all learned a little about the insanity that is Japanese retcon and a lot about ourselves.
Re: Final Takara Tomy Unite Warriors Comic Now Online (1843274)
Posted by william-james88 on November 25th, 2016 @ 8:37am CST
Insurgent wrote:Who is this issue included with?

Also, nice to see Megatronia is keeping up with cutting off combiner ports with her big sword. :lol:

Its just an online comic promoting the toys, the Unite Warriors toys never came with comics aside from a one panel litograph type page at the back of the instructions.

And yes, this confirms that its the end of Unite Warriors.


Know what that means? No Liokaiser :twisted:
Re: Final Takara Tomy Unite Warriors Comic Now Online (1843277)
Posted by Coptur on November 25th, 2016 @ 9:10am CST
brilliant they finally confirmed to all those confused that Grand Scourge is 100% separate character to Black Convoy/RID Scourge.

Shame the other Unite warriors couldn't appear but i guess they're elsewhere in the universe.

so who's going to mention Roller first.... :lol:
Re: Final Takara Tomy Unite Warriors Comic Now Online (1843278)
Posted by steals_your_goats on November 25th, 2016 @ 9:11am CST
william-james88 wrote:
Insurgent wrote:Who is this issue included with?

Also, nice to see Megatronia is keeping up with cutting off combiner ports with her big sword. :lol:

Its just an online comic promoting the toys, the Unite Warriors toys never came with comics aside from a one panel litograph type page at the back of the instructions.

And yes, this confirms that its the end of Unite Warriors.


Know what that means? No Liokaiser :twisted:

Actually this doesn't confirm anything. The only sets that came with comics or that the comics even involved were ttmall exclusive sets. So they can easily still do things under the unite warriors name they just won't have a comic accompanying them like half the line.
Re: Final Takara Tomy Unite Warriors Comic Now Online (1843279)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 25th, 2016 @ 9:19am CST
I knew it! I knew Grand Scourge was fooling Baldigus! There's the real Black Convoy right there, riding on Gelshark just as the Legends LG-EX Grand Scourge comic ended. Looks like Sakamoto got to continue that story after all.

Can't wait for an English translation.
Re: Final Takara Tomy Unite Warriors Comic Now Online (1843283)
Posted by Coptur on November 25th, 2016 @ 9:32am CST
Sabrblade wrote:I knew it! I knew Grand Scourge was fooling Baldigus! There's the real Black Convoy right there, riding on Gelshark just as the Legends LG-EX Grand Scourge comic ended. Looks like Sakamoto got to continue that story after all.

Can't wait for an English translation.


you might know or at least have a logical opinion.

Is this Galvatron II the same Galvatron II from the old Marvel comics!?!
Re: Final Takara Tomy Unite Warriors Comic Now Online (1843284)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 25th, 2016 @ 9:34am CST
Coptur wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:I knew it! I knew Grand Scourge was fooling Baldigus! There's the real Black Convoy right there, riding on Gelshark just as the Legends LG-EX Grand Scourge comic ended. Looks like Sakamoto got to continue that story after all.

Can't wait for an English translation.


you might know or at least have a logical opinion.

Is this Galvatron II the same Galvatron II from the old Marvel comics!?!
His toy's original bio certainly gave that impression, but with this new comic, I'm waiting for an English translation to tell us what the deal with him is.
Re: Final Takara Tomy Unite Warriors Comic Now Online (1843285)
Posted by Evil Eye on November 25th, 2016 @ 9:35am CST
A shame these comics are over now (as far as we know). They along with the Legends comics have been some of the most fun TF fiction we've had in years.
Re: Final Takara Tomy Unite Warriors Comic Now Online (1843288)
Posted by Insurgent on November 25th, 2016 @ 9:48am CST
william-james88 wrote:
Insurgent wrote:Who is this issue included with?

Also, nice to see Megatronia is keeping up with cutting off combiner ports with her big sword. :lol:

Its just an online comic promoting the toys, the Unite Warriors toys never came with comics aside from a one panel litograph type page at the back of the instructions.

And yes, this confirms that its the end of Unite Warriors.


Know what that means? No Liokaiser :twisted:



Ah, yes, of course. Silly me, I'm getting confused with the Legends comics, which are included in the instructions.
Re: Final Takara Tomy Unite Warriors Comic Now Online (1843293)
Posted by Randomhero on November 25th, 2016 @ 10:12am CST
Coptur wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:I knew it! I knew Grand Scourge was fooling Baldigus! There's the real Black Convoy right there, riding on Gelshark just as the Legends LG-EX Grand Scourge comic ended. Looks like Sakamoto got to continue that story after all.

Can't wait for an English translation.


you might know or at least have a logical opinion.

Is this Galvatron II the same Galvatron II from the old Marvel comics!?!



It's the Galvatron II that was in Japanese promotional material in the 80s that labeled him as a city commander

Image
Re: Final Takara Tomy Unite Warriors Comic Now Online (1843296)
Posted by Coptur on November 25th, 2016 @ 10:40am CST
Randomhero when i read up on Galvatron II it (currently) indicates they're the same Galvatron II :BOOM: :lol:

My preference would be that Marvels Galvatron II be separate from the Takara Galvatron II.


Especially after all those Prowls on the prowl :lol:
Re: Final Takara Tomy Unite Warriors Comic Now Online (1843297)
Posted by CommanderShadowmus on November 25th, 2016 @ 10:44am CST
Insurgent wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
Insurgent wrote:Who is this issue included with?

Also, nice to see Megatronia is keeping up with cutting off combiner ports with her big sword. :lol:

Its just an online comic promoting the toys, the Unite Warriors toys never came with comics aside from a one panel litograph type page at the back of the instructions.

And yes, this confirms that its the end of Unite Warriors.


Know what that means? No Liokaiser :twisted:



Ah, yes, of course. Silly me, I'm getting confused with the Legends comics, which are included in the instructions.


NOOOO!!!! WE NEED A UW LIOKAISER TO PUT HASBRO'S SHIT-TASTIC CARNIVAL OF CRAP TO SHAME!!! :-(
Re: Final Takara Tomy Unite Warriors Comic Now Online (1843298)
Posted by william-james88 on November 25th, 2016 @ 10:48am CST
CommanderShadowmus wrote:NOOOO!!!! WE NEED A UW LIOKAISER TO PUT HASBRO'S SHIT-TASTIC CARNIVAL OF CRAP TO SHAME!!! :-(

:lol: Well as Steal Your Goats put it, there could still be a toy it just wouldnt be linked to these comics.

There is still 0 evidence it's happening though, so it's just wishful thinking at this point.
Re: Final Takara Tomy Unite Warriors Comic Now Online (1843299)
Posted by Randomhero on November 25th, 2016 @ 10:50am CST
Coptur wrote:Randomhero when i read up on Galvatron II it (currently) indicates they're the same Galvatron II :BOOM: :lol:

My preference would be that Marvels Galvatron II be separate from the Takara Galvatron II.


Especially after all those Prowls on the prowl :lol:



It's intended to be both but he has those weird yellow lighting/flames from that art.
Re: Final Takara Tomy Unite Warriors Comic Now Online (1843300)
Posted by Randomhero on November 25th, 2016 @ 10:52am CST
william-james88 wrote:
CommanderShadowmus wrote:NOOOO!!!! WE NEED A UW LIOKAISER TO PUT HASBRO'S SHIT-TASTIC CARNIVAL OF CRAP TO SHAME!!! :-(

:lol: Well as Steal Your Goats put it, there could still be a toy it just wouldnt be linked to these comics.

There is still 0 evidence it's happening though, so it's just wishful thinking at this point.



Hasbro's lio is fine. I just got mine a couple weeks ago and I can't stop playing with him.

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Legends Class Windcharger Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy and Blowpipe" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
Twincast / Podcast #268:
"Call Me 2020"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Playskool Transformers: Rescue Bots Academy - Whirl The Flight-Bot! New!!" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION GRIMLOCK VS BRUTICUS" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Electronic Hero Mashers Light Up Weapons Hasbro NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Hasbro Grimlock Vs. Bruticus Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Figures - Grimlock and Evasion Mode Optimus Prime - Used" on EBAY
Buy "2013 Transformers Construct Bots AOE DinoBot Optimus Prime & Gnaw Dino Brand NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Mega Mighties Heatwave The Fire-Bot Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Prime Robots in Disguise Deluxe Class Ratchet" on EBAY