Monday, July 3rd, 2017 11:37pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 21,830

We had official images of Tiny Turbo Steelbane but they did not show his alt mode, the dragon. Now, thanks to Griffin from Ozformers, who picked up this 3 pack, we now have an image of him and accompanying Optimus Prime and Bumblebee in their alt modes. You can also see how the clear weapons are out of the box and where the hidden messages are found in alt mode.
Griffin also posted another image of all of series 2, minus Sqweeks, in both modes, which is also included below. Ejoy!

Transformers News: First Dragon Mode Image of Tiny Turbo Steelbane from Transformers: The Last Knight

Credit(s): Griffin

Re: First Dragon Mode Image of Tiny Turbo Steelbane from Transformers: The Last Knight (1894185)
Posted by Terrsolpix on July 3rd, 2017 @ 11:41pm CDT
Got the bags open, some interesting stuff is in them! Shockwave is a much lighter shade of purple and his gun in silver instead of his cannon, megaton is a 2 tone grey, and squeaks is a fuller shade of baby blue. Bad news: squeaks' bag got mangled while feeling and his code is either P or B, but if it's the latter he shares a code with megatron. Now the codes,!Megtron: B Shockwave: D Squeaks: P (most likely) Cogman: A. I didn't have enough money on me to get all of them, but I got what I could and was also on a bit of a hurry and couldn't check all of them for codes.
Re: First Dragon Mode Image of Tiny Turbo Steelbane from Transformers: The Last Knight (1894187)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on July 3rd, 2017 @ 11:52pm CDT
Re: First Dragon Mode Image of Tiny Turbo Steelbane from Transformers: The Last Knight (1894188)
Posted by Terrsolpix on July 3rd, 2017 @ 11:54pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:"P"? Seems to be pretty odd, as the letters went only to "L" in the first wave. Isn't it "F"?

The bag got mangled while I tried to get him to the window. It may be, but I'm not sure. Probably is now that I think about it.
Re: First Dragon Mode Image of Tiny Turbo Steelbane from Transformers: The Last Knight (1894198)
Posted by Rated X on July 4th, 2017 @ 12:59am CDT
Ewww...bot shots all over again. :SICK:
Re: First Dragon Mode Image of Tiny Turbo Steelbane from Transformers: The Last Knight (1894208)
Posted by Va'al on July 4th, 2017 @ 2:30am CDT

Re: First Dragon Mode Image of Tiny Turbo Steelbane from Transformers: The Last Knight (1894218)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 4th, 2017 @ 4:39am CDT
Yup. I knew the previous picture showing deluxe Scorn as big as the voyager in dino mode was only due to stupid forced perspective. Now here we see that the voyager is almost twice as massive.

May be worth picking up after all. V Scorn with be the big brother! :APPLAUSE:
Re: First Dragon Mode Image of Tiny Turbo Steelbane from Transformers: The Last Knight (1894234)
Posted by Kotori_Sonoda on July 4th, 2017 @ 7:54am CDT
Va'al wrote:It's the exact same toy, for each of the single toys that are exactly the same Predacons in a new deco - plus a new, bigger sized torso figure. Which means yes, it's bigger, but not upsized or upscaled in any way!

Just look at the leg bots, easier to compare by proximity:

Amazing what a new torso can do.

The Primus redeco showed up here in my country for roughly $250, no sign of hte other exclusives yet.
Re: First Dragon Mode Image of Tiny Turbo Steelbane from Transformers: The Last Knight (1894237)
Posted by kinggrimlock02 on July 4th, 2017 @ 8:03am CDT
I am so in Love with this, I really hope Hasbro continues to make these figures, if only they can see how popular they've become. I would love to see more waves, more three packs or four packs (Dinobot) but I would love if they made a storage box for these, perhaps Lockdown's ship could be one, it isnt't hard really to make just have a spaceship mould with a storage compartment inside. I'm currently making a prototype one from card and my 3d pen, I'm also doing customs on my figures. I'm making Daytrader from Hound's figure, Galvatron from Optimus'figure and stinger using Bumblebee's figure (if people have any other ideas on what to make, please just tell me)
I would love to see the Dinobots (Grimlock, Strafe, Scorn and Slug) in a pack or a playset. Imagine how fun they would be, I'm currently using my bigger dinobot figures until there are more dinobots made.

Come on Hasbro, bring us more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: First Dragon Mode Image of Tiny Turbo Steelbane from Transformers: The Last Knight (1894272)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 4th, 2017 @ 12:21pm CDT
I still would like Tiny Turbos of Slug and Strafe to go with Grimlock to represent the mini-dinobots in some kinda scale with the regula TLK figures (is there a proper term for the proper figures, like.. AoE's toyline there were referred to as Generations? Do we still use that?).
Re: First Dragon Mode Image of Tiny Turbo Steelbane from Transformers: The Last Knight (1894275)
Posted by william-james88 on July 4th, 2017 @ 12:51pm CDT
Carnivius_Prime wrote:Tiny Steelbane kinda reminds me of Kickback for some reason. The wing placement in robot mode and the beast mode looks slightly grasshopper-ish. It's neat.

The term for those regular figures in this line is Premier Edition. It replaces the Generations name they used in AOE to tryto be less confusing. That clearly failed since everyone was (and some are still) confused with the use of Premier Edition for an entire line.
Re: First Dragon Mode Image of Tiny Turbo Steelbane from Transformers: The Last Knight (1894279)
Posted by Carnivius_Prime on July 4th, 2017 @ 1:04pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:

Ah yeah i guess that makes sense. I completely forgot about that 'premier edition' despite it being there on the boxes and having bought a TLK figure as recently as Saturday afternoon. :P
Re: First Dragon Mode Image of Tiny Turbo Steelbane from Transformers: The Last Knight (1894351)
Posted by Bronzewolf on July 4th, 2017 @ 7:45pm CDT
The most recent wave of The Last Knight One Step Changers have taken Australia! Seibertronian Prime Target has sent us some images of One Step Megatron, Grimlock, and Berserker on Australian shelves! We expect more info to come in soon about what store these were seen at and how much they were going for so Check back for that later! Check out the sighting below and let Seibertron.com know if you've seen new products anywhere around the world!
Re: First Dragon Mode Image of Tiny Turbo Steelbane from Transformers: The Last Knight (1894358)
Posted by Deadput on July 4th, 2017 @ 8:14pm CDT

Was going to pick up Berserker but I put him back so I can save up for other things.
Re: First Dragon Mode Image of Tiny Turbo Steelbane from Transformers: The Last Knight (1894372)
Posted by jasonarnold on July 4th, 2017 @ 10:02pm CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
jasonarnold wrote:Dotm had stickers and AOE had those crazy decals. Please go back to stickers. Decals were horrible.

Stickers and decals are the same thing? I don't think either line had those.

I have both dotm and aoe. They come with just red and blue paint. Dotm has actual stickers you apply like the flames, etc. Aoe had those decals where you need to put them in water to make them sticky.
Re: First Dragon Mode Image of Tiny Turbo Steelbane from Transformers: The Last Knight (1894374)
Posted by jasonarnold on July 4th, 2017 @ 10:03pm CDT
bacem wrote:

ok, you lost me there. As far as i know, both aoe and dotm has paints, no stickers or decals.

Re: First Dragon Mode Image of Tiny Turbo Steelbane from Transformers: The Last Knight (1894375)
Posted by Terrsolpix on July 4th, 2017 @ 10:03pm CDT
jasonarnold wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Stickers and decals are the same thing? I don't think either line had those.

Waterslide style or temporary tattoo style?
Re: First Dragon Mode Image of Tiny Turbo Steelbane from Transformers: The Last Knight (1894378)
Posted by william-james88 on July 4th, 2017 @ 10:15pm CDT
Deadput wrote:If they haven't been in Canada yet I saw these one step guys here in Alberta at Walmart about a week ago.

They have been found in Canada for at least one month. But thanks for letting us know.
Re: First Dragon Mode Image of Tiny Turbo Steelbane from Transformers: The Last Knight (1894379)
Posted by jasonarnold on July 4th, 2017 @ 10:17pm CDT
Terrsolpix wrote:
jasonarnold wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Stickers and decals are the same thing? I don't think either line had those.

I have both dotm and aoe. They come with just red and bluee paint. Dotm has actual stickers you apply like the flames, etc. Aoe had those decals where you need to put them in water to make them sticky.

Waterslide style or temporary tattoo style?

Waterslide. Super annoying.
Re: First Dragon Mode Image of Tiny Turbo Steelbane from Transformers: The Last Knight (1894388)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on July 4th, 2017 @ 10:38pm CDT
jasonarnold wrote:
Terrsolpix wrote:
jasonarnold wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Stickers and decals are the same thing? I don't think either line had those.

Waterslide style or temporary tattoo style?

Waterslide. Super annoying.

I think you're confusing a few lines here. At the time, the only line that had stickers with its figures was Generations proper, not Age of Extinction. Care to tell what figures had stickers or decals?
Re: First Dragon Mode Image of Tiny Turbo Steelbane from Transformers: The Last Knight (1894438)
Posted by jasonarnold on July 5th, 2017 @ 7:03am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
jasonarnold wrote:
Terrsolpix wrote:
jasonarnold wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Stickers and decals are the same thing? I don't think either line had those.

Waterslide style or temporary tattoo style?

Waterslide. Super annoying.

The dual model kits. My original post Was in response to the new model kit for TLK.

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Playskool Transformers: Rescue Bots Academy - Whirl The Flight-Bot! New!!" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION GRIMLOCK VS BRUTICUS" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Electronic Hero Mashers Light Up Weapons Hasbro NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Hasbro Grimlock Vs. Bruticus Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Figures - Grimlock and Evasion Mode Optimus Prime - Used" on EBAY
Buy "2013 Transformers Construct Bots AOE DinoBot Optimus Prime & Gnaw Dino Brand NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Mega Mighties Heatwave The Fire-Bot Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Prime Robots in Disguise Deluxe Class Ratchet" on EBAY