First Image of Art for Upcoming Transformers Botbots Vehicles

First Image of Art for Upcoming Transformers Botbots Vehicles

Thursday, April 29th, 2021 8:39pm CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 24,211

Botbots vehicles are coming! While we have very little details, we now have an image to go with some product codes referring to Transformers Botbots vehicles. These seem to be $20 sets where a botbots can have their own vehicles to drive. We've seen this in the tail end of the G1 era with transformers having their own vehicles and now they are bringing this playstyle back for a new generation. The image is below featuring what they call the Ruckus Rally. We can see the vehicle Pizza and the Vehicle controller, which resembles the Batwing of sorts. You an view the various codes and pricepoints for those and other upcoming Botbot toys. Seems like this line is coming back in a big way. All of this is courtesy of fellow Seibertronian JTPrime17.

Transformers News: First Image of Botbots Vehicles Art

Transformers News: First Image of Botbots Vehicles Art

TRA Botbots Blindbox (24 case) Product Number: F0717 – MSRP: $2.99
TRA Botbots 8 Pk AST (8 case) Product Number: F0478 – MSRP: $14.99
TRA Botbots 5 Pk AST Product number: F0718 – MSRP: $9.99
TRA Botbots Vehicle Pizza Product Number: F0639 – MSRP: $19.99
TRA Botbots Vehicle Controller – Product Number: F0640 – MSRP: $19.99

TRA Botbots 8 Pk Pet – Product number: F0768 – MSRP: $19.99
TRA Botbots 8 Pk Janitors closet Product number: F0769 – MSRP: $19.99
TRA Botbots 5 Pk Aming store Product number: F0832 – MSRP: $9.99
TRA Botbots 5 Pk Food court Product number: F0833 – MSRP: $9.99
TRA Botbots 5 Pk Skate shop Product number: F0834 – MSRP: $9.99
TRA Botbots 5 Pk Sugar shocks Product number: F0835 – MSRP: $9.99

Re: First Image of Art for Upcoming Transformers Botbots Vehicles (2103390)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on April 29th, 2021 @ 9:07pm CDT
Awesome! :DANCE:
Re: First Image of Art for Upcoming Transformers Botbots Vehicles (2103392)
Posted by william-james88 on April 29th, 2021 @ 9:17pm CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Awesome! :DANCE:

yeh, pretty cool. People are seeing this as a return to those Computer Warrior toys. I know Cobotron would get a kick out of these too if he were still around the boards.
Re: First Image of Art for Upcoming Transformers Botbots Vehicles (2103404)
Posted by ZeroWolf on April 30th, 2021 @ 3:22am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Awesome! :DANCE:

I completely forgot about those toys for a moment there. I had a few of them as well!
Re: First Image of Art for Upcoming Transformers Botbots Vehicles (2103429)
Posted by Changewinds on April 30th, 2021 @ 11:32am CDT
Re: First Image of Art for Upcoming Transformers Botbots Vehicles (2103430)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on April 30th, 2021 @ 11:47am CDT
Changewinds wrote:I find these fun, but I wish they’d have a 3mm or 5 mm peg so they could interact better with full size Transformers. I currently have a few sitting on Jetfire’s shoulders and one on PotP Inferno’s ladder. These vehicles look fun too though.

I hear you, to me the biggest oversight was not making the handle for Clogstopper 5mm, its just a little too big.
Re: First Image of Art for Upcoming Transformers Botbots Vehicles (2103431)
Posted by blackeyedprime on April 30th, 2021 @ 11:56am CDT
Dang that's cool, I've avoided the fifty bazillion waves of the ikkle things but having the pizza ones in the pizza might have to be done. The control pad will go well next to the console Prime and Megs.
Re: First Image of Art for Upcoming Transformers Botbots Vehicles (2103636)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on May 3rd, 2021 @ 8:11pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Awesome! :DANCE:

Oh he does, we've talked about it.

I find this so stupid in a great way and both my wife and I are excited to see what happens
Re: First Image of Art for Upcoming Transformers Botbots Vehicles (2103740)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on May 4th, 2021 @ 4:48pm CDT
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Awesome! :DANCE:

Oh he does, we've talked about it.

I really dug Computer Warriors. I had the Pepsi can and a couple of the single carded figures with those transforming circuit boards.

Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Overlord Decepticon Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Grimlock Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Shattered Glass Combiner Wars Ratchet BotCon 2016 repro stickers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Kingdom Cyclonus - War for Cybertron Trilogy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Deluxe Class Grimlock Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Cyberverse Commander ULTRA MAGNUS UK STOCK NEW!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Star Hammer Wheel Jack Cyberverse UK Stock NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Wars Limited DOUBLE PUNCH / Botcon Japan 98 Takara" on EBAY
Buy "Botcon 2008 Transformers Attendee Exclusive Shattered Glass Ricochet" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Deluxe Spinister" on EBAY