First Image of Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Evac and a Red Rampage from Hasbro

First Image of Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Evac and a Red Rampage from Hasbro

Monday, November 2nd, 2009 11:04pm CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 47,774

Courtesy of Ben Yee of BWTF.com, we are shown the catalog that accompanies the Battlefield Bumblebee vs. Infiltration Soundwave box set. This catalog reveals a multitude of figures that are coming out in 2010. We already know Tuner Mudflap, Armorhide, and Dirge inside out. Brawn, Deluxe Ratchet, Mindwipe, and Lockdown were shown to us earlier from official Hasbro images. Shadow Command Megatron, Defender Optimus Prime and Strike Mission Sideswipe were also revealed by Hasbro. Recon Ironhide and Bludgeon's rivalry has been well publicized, as well as Alliance Bumblebee. We also just saw the exclusive Red Ravage mail offer figure.

Yet to be seen by the public is a repaint of Deluxe Blazemaster, Evac, and good news for those who liked Takara's Red Rampage, as Hasbro will be receiving it as well. Take a look at the catalog pictures below.

First Image of Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Evac and a Red Rampage from Hasbro
First Image of Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Evac and a Red Rampage from Hasbro

The set release date for most of these is March 2010, however we've already seen Dirge, Alliance Bumblebee, Armorhide, Tuner Mudflap, Bludgeon and Recon Ironhide in the hands of fellow collector's over in Asia, so we'll see if North America gets these before the new year. You can check out the original BWTF link here.

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!

Credit(s): Ben Yee of BWTF.com

This article was last modified on Monday, November 2nd, 2009 11:28pm CST

Re: First Image of Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Evac and a Red Rampage from Hasbro (1016209)
Posted by Mkall on November 2nd, 2009 @ 11:09pm CST
w00t on red!

The Evac repaint ALMOST makes that mold look interesting.
Re: First Image of Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Evac and a Red Rampage from Hasbro (1016210)
Posted by Darclipto on November 2nd, 2009 @ 11:10pm CST
Yeah I can feel wallet burning a hole in my back pocket... soon, there will be pain... in the wallet region of my buttocks...
Re: First Image of Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Evac and a Red Rampage from Hasbro (1016214)
Posted by Nemesis Rodimus on November 2nd, 2009 @ 11:22pm CST
I'll be getting Defender Prime, this 2-pack, Recon Ironhide, and Deluxe Ratchet, besides Basics, FABs, Legends, ect...

Hopefully, I can send the thing in and get that Ravage. Hope so. I'll need a NEST Decepticon after all the Autobots I'll be getting. :D
Re: First Image of Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Evac and a Red Rampage from Hasbro (1016222)
Posted by Bumblebeast on November 2nd, 2009 @ 11:46pm CST
They would have to point a fussion cannon to my head before i bought Blazemaster again. What a lousy figure.
Re: First Image of Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Evac and a Red Rampage from Hasbro (1016225)
Posted by Ungie on November 2nd, 2009 @ 11:56pm CST
I especially like how Hasbro gave a reason for global alliance and the red ravage. The autobots are searching for the spy while the cons are protecting it. Very intresting.

Well played, Hasbro. Well played.
Re: First Image of Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Evac and a Red Rampage from Hasbro (1016229)
Posted by nemesis-prime on November 3rd, 2009 @ 12:12am CST
I will get red rampage my yellow seems kinda like a waste of money now :sad:
Re: First Image of Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Evac and a Red Rampage from Hasbro (1016235)
Posted by NassaDane on November 3rd, 2009 @ 12:37am CST
Definetel still want Brawn. Possibly Bludgeon. Brawn looks the coolest out of these by far. can't wait. What happened to the Deluxe Wreckloose Sideways repaint...i was really hoping for that, i sure hope it comes out some time though.
Re: First Image of Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Evac and a Red Rampage from Hasbro (1016241)
Posted by kirbenvost on November 3rd, 2009 @ 1:51am CST
Evac, eh... still a pass for me. If they repainted it a Springer homage I might be interested...
Re: First Image of Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Evac and a Red Rampage from Hasbro (1016246)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on November 3rd, 2009 @ 2:21am CST
It seems for all the new figures theres a repaint to go with it. The only repaint im gonna get is Ironhide. Maybe evac if it has a new head. And Ravage since itll be free. The other repaints are a pass all the new molds look good so far.
Re: First Image of Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Evac and a Red Rampage from Hasbro (1016259)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on November 3rd, 2009 @ 3:26am CST
Re: First Image of Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Evac and a Red Rampage from Hasbro (1016263)
Posted by Blurrz on November 3rd, 2009 @ 3:54am CST
Evil_the_Nub wrote:It's weird that Rampage is just Rampage. Not Desert Ambush Rampage, or Moulin Rouge Rampage.

Well in Takara it's Desert Attack Rampage. I'm just as surprised as you when it comes to this!
Re: First Image of Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Evac and a Red Rampage from Hasbro (1016279)
Posted by Jacob P. Galvatron on November 3rd, 2009 @ 5:48am CST
Yay, red Rampage!
But, why the new Evac?
Re: First Image of Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Evac and a Red Rampage from Hasbro (1016286)
Posted by Blurrz on November 3rd, 2009 @ 6:04am CST
Well I thought it was going to be Blades, like what's in the War for the Skies boxset... did not expect an 'Evac'.
Re: First Image of Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Evac and a Red Rampage from Hasbro (1016298)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 3rd, 2009 @ 6:46am CST
Red Rampage will be mine!

Wonder if the Japanese will rename Evac "Live Convoy" (or "Live Prime", since they didn't keep the "Convoy" name for Optimus Prime in their version either).

Or, maybe they'll just make him the same character as the 2007 movie toyline's Evac.
Re: First Image of Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Evac and a Red Rampage from Hasbro (1016306)
Posted by Primus1101 on November 3rd, 2009 @ 7:30am CST
WANT: Ironhide, Ratchet, Brawn, Evac, Armourhide, Megatron, Mindwipe, Bludgeon, Dirge and Lockdown. Evac, being the only new one, looks MUCH better than Blaze Master in my opinion. I'm setting out to get every mold from the line unless one looks better and I already own the mold (E.g. Soundwave) and I might get that Ravage if it's international since it's free. If it's not, SHAME ON YOU HASBRO!
Re: First Image of Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Evac and a Red Rampage from Hasbro (1016309)
Posted by GuyIncognito on November 3rd, 2009 @ 7:44am CST
That Blazemaster mold sucks. It's the only ROTF figure I regret buying so far. It's hard to find any redeeming qualities to it.

Red Rampage looks nice, but I already have the yellow and I don't need two.
Re: First Image of Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Evac and a Red Rampage from Hasbro (1016315)
Posted by Tigertrack on November 3rd, 2009 @ 8:00am CST
I like the idea of the send away figure again, and some of the repaints are alright, but I'll wait to grab them at a sale, and then hopefully there will still be some Ravages left to send away for.
Re: First Image of Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Evac and a Red Rampage from Hasbro (1016334)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on November 3rd, 2009 @ 8:34am CST
Re: First Image of Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Evac and a Red Rampage from Hasbro (1016335)
Posted by Blurrz on November 3rd, 2009 @ 8:37am CST
Razorclaw0000 wrote:I mean this in the nicest way possible, but "Suck it" to everyone who didn't believe me that red Rampage was coming from Hasbro. I still expect to see Scavenger, also.

Awwww, I wanted to see you chew on your hat. :( But White Demolisher hasn't showed up yet.. perhaps half a hat? :)
Re: First Image of Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Evac and a Red Rampage from Hasbro (1016336)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on November 3rd, 2009 @ 8:38am CST
Blurrz wrote:

:grin:

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "** 2014 - WINDCHARGER Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class **" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS THE LAST KNIGHT PREMIER EDITION DELUXE DINOBOT SLUG NEW IN BOX" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Deluxe DINOBOT SLUDGE Figure Hasbro 2017" on EBAY
Buy "Titans Return Transformers Scourge Rippersnapper Highbrow Twinferno New" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS G1 WRECK-GAR Lot For Parts With Gun, Vintage Takara 1986" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Go! G19 Hunter ratchet" on EBAY