First Images of Junkion Blacksmith's Infinity Warfare 2 Set

First Images of Junkion Blacksmith's Infinity Warfare 2 Set

Saturday, July 16th, 2011 11:27am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Mkall   Views: 41,666

Junkion Blacksmith, makers of the Infinity Warfare weapons set has released images of their Infinity Warfare 2 set, which will provide new individual weapons that can combine with the existing set to create a sword that is the scale of Primus and may even rival that of Brave Maximus! They are only white-resin prototypes at this stage, but it can be surmised that they will probably be made available in clear blue and red to match the previous sets. You can see the images below.

You can see the seperate pieces that were posted in a previous news article

Credit(s): Junkion Blacksmith

Re: First Images of Junkion Blacksmith's Infinity Warfare 2 Set (1260277)
Posted by WolfDawg on July 16th, 2011 @ 11:35am CDT
Wow, this actually makes Primus look badass. May just have to get it solely for him. Unicron just towers over the poor guy so this'll at least make him look like he could put up a fight.
Re: First Images of Junkion Blacksmith's Infinity Warfare 2 Set (1260285)
Posted by Convotron on July 16th, 2011 @ 11:42am CDT
Re: First Images of Junkion Blacksmith's Infinity Warfare 2 Set (1260287)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on July 16th, 2011 @ 11:43am CDT
first thing i said when i saw this: WOAH :shock:
if i had a primus i would be all over it! DAMN! its a hell of a weapon!
Re: First Images of Junkion Blacksmith's Infinity Warfare 2 Set (1260288)
Posted by Mkall on July 16th, 2011 @ 11:46am CDT
Convotron wrote:I like the concept of smaller weapons combining to form a larger weapon like Cloud's Fusion Swords. My only concern is the stability of the combined form.

The First set held together very well, I suspect both combined will hold together pretty well too.
Re: First Images of Junkion Blacksmith's Infinity Warfare 2 Set (1260289)
Posted by Rijie on July 16th, 2011 @ 11:46am CDT
Looks as if that sword is trying to compensate for something...
Re: First Images of Junkion Blacksmith's Infinity Warfare 2 Set (1260305)
Posted by Swindle01 on July 16th, 2011 @ 12:11pm CDT
am i the only one who thinks this looks garbage?
it just looks like a mixed tangled mess to me
Re: First Images of Junkion Blacksmith's Infinity Warfare 2 Set (1260330)
Posted by BeastProwl on July 16th, 2011 @ 12:50pm CDT
:shock:
That's... INSANE!
WOW! just :APPLAUSE:
Now if only they would make four different color ships that would combine into a giant cannon and magically turn blue.... 8-}
If not, than blagh! still, Inginuity strikes again!
You see this Hasbro? Takara? THIS is what mech tech SHOULD be! :BOOM:
Re: First Images of Junkion Blacksmith's Infinity Warfare 2 Set (1260360)
Posted by Mkall on July 16th, 2011 @ 1:48pm CDT
BeastProwl wrote:Still though, even without my old primus, I want this, just to have it! It works with other figures, right?
If not, than blagh! still, Inginuity strikes again!

Each weapon comes with a peg so it can be used by any figure with the 5mm hand-hole. Supplimentary to that, is each weapon can combine with anything else from the set to create a different weapon. The possibilities are quite cool
Re: First Images of Junkion Blacksmith's Infinity Warfare 2 Set (1260372)
Posted by kirbenvost on July 16th, 2011 @ 2:16pm CDT
Whoa, that's pretty epic. Probably wouldn't buy it, but it looks really cool.
Re: First Images of Junkion Blacksmith's Infinity Warfare 2 Set (1260412)
Posted by all_the_primes on July 16th, 2011 @ 3:34pm CDT
BACON! :grin: =P~ Wonder how badass it'll look when it's painted.
Re: First Images of Junkion Blacksmith's Infinity Warfare 2 Set (1260417)
Posted by Mindmaster on July 16th, 2011 @ 3:51pm CDT
If I saw a life-size Primus (we're talking like actual scale, as in he's planet sized) wielding this thing and pointing it at Earth, I would just freaking wet myself and go bonkers. 8-}
Re: First Images of Junkion Blacksmith's Infinity Warfare 2 Set (1260617)
Posted by Rated X on July 17th, 2011 @ 12:54am CDT
In the Unicron trilogy, Primus doesnt even move a limb after transforming, let alone swing a sword.
Re: First Images of Junkion Blacksmith's Infinity Warfare 2 Set (1260623)
Posted by BeastProwl on July 17th, 2011 @ 1:10am CDT
it's not a trilogy if you watchthe much better japanese version. It's it's own series. And he did move, he pointed that planetary gun and fired it
If he swung that thing, it would rip a hole clear through the universe!
Re: First Images of Junkion Blacksmith's Infinity Warfare 2 Set (1260643)
Posted by MGrotusque on July 17th, 2011 @ 2:38am CDT
Pretty neato! if ya ask me. Wish i had a Primus.
Re: First Images of Junkion Blacksmith's Infinity Warfare 2 Set (1260691)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on July 17th, 2011 @ 6:40am CDT
I want it.
I want it, the first set, and primus.
N ot in that order.
Primus i want the most badly.
Because IT'S PRIMUS!!!
Re: First Images of Junkion Blacksmith's Infinity Warfare 2 Set (1260792)
Posted by Samsonator on July 17th, 2011 @ 11:03am CDT
Damn, suddenly I'm quite interested in these Infinity Warfare sets. I should very much like a Primus sized sword!
Re: First Images of Junkion Blacksmith's Infinity Warfare 2 Set (1260841)
Posted by Doctor McGrath on July 17th, 2011 @ 1:19pm CDT
monstergrotusque wrote:Pretty neato! if ya ask me. Wish i had a Primus.

I agree. I always enjoy things like this that work separately but also combine. I don't have Primus but I wider what this think would look like with Unicron?
Re: First Images of Junkion Blacksmith's Infinity Warfare 2 Set (1260858)
Posted by LOST Cybertronian on July 17th, 2011 @ 1:50pm CDT
Wait, you need both sets to make the huge sword? That hardly seems worth it.
Re: First Images of Junkion Blacksmith's Infinity Warfare 2 Set (1261355)
Posted by ArmadaPrime on July 18th, 2011 @ 11:00am CDT
amcgrath929 wrote:
monstergrotusque wrote:Pretty neato! if ya ask me. Wish i had a Primus.

i think that the red versio would work better with unicron, but it looks to me a bit too...neat...for unicron.
maybe if you used the customising-y-ness to make it more spikey or somthing.

Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Siege on Cybertron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction One-Step Changer GALVATRON" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2016 Platinum Edition Armada of Cyclonus Scourge Sweep 3 Pack" on EBAY
Buy "NEW GRIMLOCK Evolution 2-Pack Transformers Toys R Us Exclusive Hasbro AOE NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Age of Extinction AoE Deluxe Dinobot Scorn" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION SNARL, Generations Deluxe Dinobot 2014." on EBAY
Buy "NOS Takara Tomy Transformers Go! Kenzan Combiner Golden Helmet" on EBAY