First Inpackage Image of Target Exclusive Transformers Movie Arcee

First Inpackage Image of Target Exclusive Transformers Movie Arcee

Friday, April 20th, 2007 8:12pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Store News
Posted by: Hotrod   Views: 29,630

We reported a rumor few weeks ago about the first image of Transformers Movie Arcee. The rumor is now been confirmed. An in package image of Transformers Movie Arcee has appeared on on Chinese auction site Taobao.com. That is not all according to the sticker on the package, Arcee will be a Target exlusive. Here is the image:

Credit(s): Taobao.com

This article was last modified on Friday, April 20th, 2007 8:20pm CDT

Re: First Inpackage Image of Target Exclusive Transformers Movie Arcee (92526)
Posted by Windracer on April 20th, 2007 @ 8:21pm CDT
Seeing as how I never got any version of that mold... Yeah, I'll totally be getting 'Cee. I kinda like the colors. That silver, black, and blue is pretty nice. :grin:
Re: First Inpackage Image of Target Exclusive Transformers Movie Arcee (92535)
Posted by Autobot032 on April 20th, 2007 @ 8:23pm CDT
-_- The Deluxe version better be damn nice...
Re: First Inpackage Image of Target Exclusive Transformers Movie Arcee (92538)
Posted by Ninja Sixshot on April 20th, 2007 @ 8:23pm CDT
a blue arcee?! that sucks.
Re: First Inpackage Image of Target Exclusive Transformers Movie Arcee (92567)
Posted by Nemesis_Apoc on April 20th, 2007 @ 8:30pm CDT
AAAAHHH!!! that's MINE son! dude, seriously, i totally love this fig and have every variation to come out so far and will GLADLY add another to the pile!
Re: First Inpackage Image of Target Exclusive Transformers Movie Arcee (92574)
Posted by jgilkinson on April 20th, 2007 @ 8:31pm CDT
got the pink ver but i really like the blue too
Re: First Inpackage Image of Target Exclusive Transformers Movie Arcee (92584)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on April 20th, 2007 @ 8:33pm CDT
Are all the Sector7 toys Target exclusives!?!
Re: First Inpackage Image of Target Exclusive Transformers Movie Arcee (92592)
Posted by Skowl on April 20th, 2007 @ 8:40pm CDT
Always loved the Energon Arcee mold, to me, it's more "Arcee" than the original one was.

Lovely repaint, but too bad it's a Target exclusive and there are no Targets up here in Canada... that makes me sad since it looks like Target will be getting a whackload of cool exclusives.

Looks like it's eBay again for me... :sad:
Re: First Inpackage Image of Target Exclusive Transformers Movie Arcee (92613)
Posted by 1337W422102 on April 20th, 2007 @ 8:53pm CDT
Target exclusive? Good, that means I won't be seeing that piece of crap in my area...
Re: First Inpackage Image of Target Exclusive Transformers Movie Arcee (92639)
Posted by Flux Convoy on April 20th, 2007 @ 9:33pm CDT
I really like the blue on this figure. I'm not sure I need another of this mold. Although at her price point, it certainly won't break the bank.
:BOT:
Re: First Inpackage Image of Target Exclusive Transformers Movie Arcee (92654)
Posted by Khemical Prime on April 20th, 2007 @ 9:47pm CDT
I don't have any of the other versions so I will probably pick this up. I really like the colors.
Re: First Inpackage Image of Target Exclusive Transformers Movie Arcee (92655)
Posted by Autobobby1 on April 20th, 2007 @ 9:53pm CDT
Even though this mold has been done to death, I like it. It's my favorite colors!
Re: First Inpackage Image of Target Exclusive Transformers Movie Arcee (92669)
Posted by Zeedust on April 20th, 2007 @ 10:19pm CDT
Like the colors, have a Target in walking distance, so while this isn't a must have, and I'm not a huge fan of the mold, this has a good chance as an impulse buy.
Re: First Inpackage Image of Target Exclusive Transformers Movie Arcee (92676)
Posted by PrimulArchangel on April 20th, 2007 @ 10:34pm CDT
I dont care for this at all .. I want a G1 Arcee , not these repaints or a lame mold
Re: First Inpackage Image of Target Exclusive Transformers Movie Arcee (92692)
Posted by Roboto750 on April 20th, 2007 @ 10:53pm CDT
I like it and will probably pick it up when I see it. Just how many exclusives is Target getting? That's at least three by my count...
Re: First Inpackage Image of Target Exclusive Transformers Movie Arcee (92696)
Posted by microclone on April 20th, 2007 @ 10:58pm CDT
the arcee is a decent toy on its own merits but come on, movie toys are already incorporating old recolours before they are even out!! not that that should be a suprise right??
Re: First Inpackage Image of Target Exclusive Transformers Movie Arcee (92747)
Posted by Ultra Markus on April 21st, 2007 @ 12:00am CDT
Re: First Inpackage Image of Target Exclusive Transformers Movie Arcee (92750)
Posted by flashmech on April 21st, 2007 @ 12:09am CDT
I missed out on getting the Energon version of Arcee, so I'll definitely be getting this.
Re: First Inpackage Image of Target Exclusive Transformers Movie Arcee (92776)
Posted by Cryo Prime on April 21st, 2007 @ 12:56am CDT
man how can you use a repaint for a movie figure, i lik ethe colors but come on. that to me is just getting caried away. sadly i will probably buy it too lol.
Re: First Inpackage Image of Target Exclusive Transformers Movie Arcee (92781)
Posted by Emperor Primacron the 1st on April 21st, 2007 @ 1:08am CDT
Ultra Markus wrote:and i thought that all the movie related toys would have original molds. whats next thunderblast repainted

That would be cool. :D

Wonder what colors would work for her? :-?
Re: First Inpackage Image of Target Exclusive Transformers Movie Arcee (92808)
Posted by Darth Bombshell on April 21st, 2007 @ 2:11am CDT
Exclusive + Bad Repaint = Worst. Toy. Ever.

Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #280 - A Roar That Grasps Victory
"A Roar That Grasps Victory"
Posted: Friday, July 16th, 2021

Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS BLURR, Optimus Prime Racing Trailer variant 2016" on EBAY
Buy "Rescue Bots Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots High Tide Rescue Rig Playset" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Voyager G2 Ramjet - Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations RID Prime Cliffjumper Deluxe Figure" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS RESCUE BOTS BLURR, Optimus Prime Racing Trailer Playset Variant" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Original G1 1987 Headmaster Skullcruncher NEAR Complete missing gun" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Voyager G2 Ramjet Exclusive Preorder Arrive7/28" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Highbrow, Headmaster Parts Lot" on EBAY