First Look at Allspark Power 'First Strike' Prime and Evac In-Package

First Look at Allspark Power 'First Strike' Prime and Evac In-Package

Thursday, November 15th, 2007 8:30am CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 39,559

New ebay auctions have surfaced for First-Strike Optimus Prime (G1 deco of Transformers Movie Optimus Prime, Voyager class) and Evac (repaint of Voyager Blackout). See the auctions by clicking the links below.

First-Strike Optimus Prime
Evac

Credit(s): paranooid

Re: First Look at Allspark Power 'First Strike' Prime and Evac In-Package (460381)
Posted by --B-- on November 15th, 2007 @ 8:36am CST
Re: First Look at Allspark Power 'First Strike' Prime and Evac In-Package (460382)
Posted by kittybot on November 15th, 2007 @ 8:36am CST
evac is cool but optimus is in the package wrong, his legs are sticking out.
Re: First Look at Allspark Power 'First Strike' Prime and Evac In-Package (460384)
Posted by Leonardo on November 15th, 2007 @ 8:37am CST
Could someone please mirror the images here? I can't view eBay at work.
Re: First Look at Allspark Power 'First Strike' Prime and Evac In-Package (460392)
Posted by Skowl on November 15th, 2007 @ 8:42am CST
Leonardo wrote:Could someone please mirror the images here? I can't view eBay at work.

They're mirrored on the story on the front page, just click here!
Re: First Look at Allspark Power 'First Strike' Prime and Evac In-Package (460399)
Posted by Leonardo on November 15th, 2007 @ 8:47am CST
Skowl wrote:

They're mirrored on the story on the front page, just click here!

I never look there, thanks!
Re: First Look at Allspark Power 'First Strike' Prime and Evac In-Package (460403)
Posted by Justicity on November 15th, 2007 @ 8:51am CST
Nice, Evac's a slight retool aswell!
He has hands & a real weapon now, Justice is impressed!
Re: First Look at Allspark Power 'First Strike' Prime and Evac In-Package (460416)
Posted by Leonardo on November 15th, 2007 @ 8:55am CST
I wonder if they've fixed the automorph and leg issues for Evac.
Re: First Look at Allspark Power 'First Strike' Prime and Evac In-Package (460429)
Posted by muswp1 on November 15th, 2007 @ 9:02am CST
I saw those two auctions last night. I still like EVAC and I'm not sold on Prime. The color scheme needs more blue.
Re: First Look at Allspark Power 'First Strike' Prime and Evac In-Package (460449)
Posted by Sgt.Schnitzel on November 15th, 2007 @ 9:10am CST
Prime looks good to me surprisingly. I kind of like that paint scheme. I might get that one. Its about time I got myself a prime figure for my collection.
Re: First Look at Allspark Power 'First Strike' Prime and Evac In-Package (460473)
Posted by Rushie on November 15th, 2007 @ 9:20am CST
--B-- wrote:If anyone can get a better copy of the story on the back, please post, I can't quite read it (damn old age setting in).

First Strike Optimus Prime
"When the AllSpark was destroyed, the war against the Decepticons ended in one stroke. Optimus Prime was bathed in the power of the shattered AllSpark. The gaps in his armor gleam with ancient energy, his eyes and voice pulse with power. He has become a living receptacle of the creative power of the AllSpark. Capable of healing - or destroying - with the mearest thought. Despite this, he remains dedicated to peace. As a symbol of this dedication, he has altered his exterior decorations to match the ones he bore as a young leader, before the beginning of the war."

Evac
"When EVAC received the transmission from OPTIMUS PRIME inviting the surviving AUTOBOTS to Earth, he knew he was needed there immediately. The final battle against MEGATRON could only have resulted in massive damage to the world, which meant that his skills would be critical. As a rescue specialist, EVAC has spent his life traveling from one disaster zone to the next, protecting and saving those he could. He is totally fearless, willing to risk anything to help his fellow sentient creatures."
Re: First Look at Allspark Power 'First Strike' Prime and Evac In-Package (460480)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on November 15th, 2007 @ 9:24am CST
Evac is becoming a maybe, I like that he isn't a strait repaint.

See Hasbro, alittle more that the bare minimum might just earn you another $20
Re: First Look at Allspark Power 'First Strike' Prime and Evac In-Package (460489)
Posted by Counterpunch on November 15th, 2007 @ 9:28am CST
Just got sold on Evac.

Looks like a good toy.
Re: First Look at Allspark Power 'First Strike' Prime and Evac In-Package (460500)
Posted by skywarp-2 on November 15th, 2007 @ 9:34am CST
Meh, prime is okay.. Evac is awesome!! But if they do that paint application int he Leader class then i'll be impressed as it is, I may get them, I may not.. though for some reason this series is feeling more like G-1 again..lots of choices and supporting Characters.. my only hope is a few of them pop up in the next movie.. as they showed up here and there in G-1 like Brawn, etc..
Re: First Look at Allspark Power 'First Strike' Prime and Evac In-Package (460512)
Posted by zemper on November 15th, 2007 @ 9:39am CST
hmmm, i'm warming up to the OP colors, might just get these 2 for my TFTM Autobot collection. i never got voyager Prime because i already have the leader class, but this version, i might get as it seems to have a back story all its own, considerably different from LC OP. and Evac looks great, a good homage to the Cybertron version.

:MAX:
Re: First Look at Allspark Power 'First Strike' Prime and Evac In-Package (460551)
Posted by Justicity on November 15th, 2007 @ 10:08am CST
Rushie wrote:First Strike Optimus Prime

"Optimus Prime was bathed in the power of the shattered AllSpark. The gaps in his armor gleam with ancient energy, his eyes and voice pulse with power. He has become a living receptacle of the creative power of the AllSpark. Capable of healing - or destroying - with the mearest thought."

Essentially he's Robo-Jesus...
Re: First Look at Allspark Power 'First Strike' Prime and Evac In-Package (460812)
Posted by Bluesummers on November 15th, 2007 @ 1:19pm CST
Oh boy...'08 is gonna chew my wallet up.
Re: First Look at Allspark Power 'First Strike' Prime and Evac In-Package (460865)
Posted by Supreme Convoy on November 15th, 2007 @ 1:46pm CST
Hm... I'm growing fond of the Prime's movie color scheme. I think I (dare I say i t) like Bay's choice.
Re: First Look at Allspark Power 'First Strike' Prime and Evac In-Package (460919)
Posted by Mandamus on November 15th, 2007 @ 2:20pm CST
Evac is a pass for me. I'm sticking to my on-screen-characters-only rule.

I might get Prime for the Gee-Wuness of the alt mode. If so I'd keep it MISB since I don't like the bot mode.
Re: First Look at Allspark Power 'First Strike' Prime and Evac In-Package (460997)
Posted by i_amtrunks on November 15th, 2007 @ 3:38pm CST
Proof that Prime did not need the flames to look good.

If only Evac was not the Blackout mold I would be over him like Chicken Pox. But he is, so I won't.
Re: First Look at Allspark Power 'First Strike' Prime and Evac In-Package (461153)
Posted by jgilkinson on November 15th, 2007 @ 5:12pm CST
prime really does look cool... i hate buying another though since i have the target robovision one

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #287 - Pulse Con 2021
"Pulse Con 2021"
Posted: Monday, October 25th, 2021

Buy "transformers botbots series 4 disaster master" on EBAY
Buy "New Megatron AND HotLink Transformers War Cybertron Figure Netflix Trilogy" on EBAY
Buy "????Transformers Cyberverse Battle for Cybertron-LaserBeak Blast Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Vintage G2 Transformers Action Figure Road Pig" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Dark Of The Moon 2019 Limited Edition RSD brown vinyl LP NEW/SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Calendar Dreamwave 2003 2005 Calendar Pat Lee Don Figueroa RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bot Shots Action Figures - Powerglide - Leadfoot - Sentinel Prime" on EBAY
Buy "NEW TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS WAR FOR CYBEATRON WFC-05 SCRAPFACE from Japan" on EBAY