First Look at HFTD Terradive's Alternate Head

First Look at HFTD Terradive's Alternate Head

Friday, August 20th, 2010 5:53am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 71,429

Another day, another new face. The instructions for Hunt For the Decepticons Terradive has been put up on Hasbro. It's not hard to assume that the figure is going to get remolded in the future, and we get confirmation of that by looking at Terradive's instructions. Much like Darkmount's instructions, you'll see that this head does not belong to Terradive, but to a future repaint/remold. The question is, who is it?

Keep it at Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): Hasbro

Re: First Look at HFTD Terradive's Alternate Head (1115397)
Posted by autobot-jolt on August 20th, 2010 @ 6:09am CDT
If I had any guess, it would be Jackknife, Maverick, or Skullbuster, from the Aerial Extermination Mini-Con Team from Armada.

Re: First Look at HFTD Terradive's Alternate Head (1115398)
Posted by Sid Burn on August 20th, 2010 @ 6:11am CDT

Spacecase, Afterburner, Eagle Eye, Windrazor

or maybe a homage to a Predator Jet, Talon, Snare.

Snare would be perfect
Re: First Look at HFTD Terradive's Alternate Head (1115407)
Posted by Gripen1974 on August 20th, 2010 @ 6:39am CDT
Now when we got Straxus so may this be Ferak.
Re: First Look at HFTD Terradive's Alternate Head (1115420)
Posted by Rated X on August 20th, 2010 @ 7:29am CDT
Nice...they fixed the only thing that I hated on Terradive...the stupid star wars looking head. !!! It is great if this will be next set of 3 seekers !!! :D
Re: First Look at HFTD Terradive's Alternate Head (1115424)
Posted by Jelze Bunnycat on August 20th, 2010 @ 7:34am CDT
Sid Burn wrote:too soon to tell, but the mold is perfectly suited to be renamed into one of the other G2 Cyberjets

Spacecase, Afterburner, Eagle Eye, Windrazor

or maybe a homage to a Predator Jet, Talon, Snare.

Snare would be perfect

You're confusing the Skyscorchers (Windrazor, Eagle Eye, Aftburner, Terradive) with the Cyberjets (Hooligan, Space Case and Skyjack). They do have the same basic helmet like head, I'll give you that.

And great, another one to hold out on.
Re: First Look at HFTD Terradive's Alternate Head (1115426)
Posted by Broadside Da Wrecker on August 20th, 2010 @ 7:45am CDT
I, for one, hope that he's green and is called Smokejumper, because I watched a video review of him and noticed that his transformation is shockingly similar to G2 Smokescreen, but there's already an homage to Smokescreen that's a redeco of a Movie mold, so I figured it should homage the RID redeco of the Smokescreen mold (RID Smokejumper, which coincidentally was the first TF I ever owned, along with his big ass partner).
Re: First Look at HFTD Terradive's Alternate Head (1115436)
Posted by Sid Burn on August 20th, 2010 @ 8:06am CDT
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:You're confusing the Skyscorchers with the Cyberjets

right right, the mold would be suited for either regardless, predator jets as well.

Cant really see them going anywhere else with it.
Re: First Look at HFTD Terradive's Alternate Head (1115444)
Posted by soundwave#1!!!500% on August 20th, 2010 @ 8:19am CDT
:CON: can we get a side by side comparrison :CON:
Re: First Look at HFTD Terradive's Alternate Head (1115446)
Posted by zingoz15 on August 20th, 2010 @ 8:25am CDT
That has to be wheeljack.
Re: First Look at HFTD Terradive's Alternate Head (1115463)
Posted by AutobotTrainer on August 20th, 2010 @ 8:57am CDT
Seriously, who does Hasbro have in their Quality Control department? A couple of drunk armadillos? I can't believe that heads haven't rolled for this. Too funny.
Re: First Look at HFTD Terradive's Alternate Head (1115466)
Posted by kirbenvost on August 20th, 2010 @ 9:02am CDT
I like it! As long as the colors are good I'll be picking this on up. :D
Re: First Look at HFTD Terradive's Alternate Head (1115471)
Posted by First-Aid on August 20th, 2010 @ 9:05am CDT
First impression: TF Cybertron's Sideways.
Re: First Look at HFTD Terradive's Alternate Head (1115473)
Posted by DevastaTTor on August 20th, 2010 @ 9:09am CDT
Like this head a lot more. Could be a winner!
Re: First Look at HFTD Terradive's Alternate Head (1115477)
Posted by Joker'sRequiem on August 20th, 2010 @ 9:14am CDT
I really like this new head sculpt. From the reviews and pics I've seen Terradive looks like a great figure, and is a buy on sight for me. His (Terradive's) head reminds me of Depthcharge, which is yet another reason I like the mold. I'll hold off on saying I'll pick up this new one until I see his color scheme.
Re: First Look at HFTD Terradive's Alternate Head (1115479)
Posted by --B-- on August 20th, 2010 @ 9:16am CDT
I get a Dreadwing kinda vibe from him.

We shall see.
Re: First Look at HFTD Terradive's Alternate Head (1115486)
Posted by Joetx on August 20th, 2010 @ 9:29am CDT
Re: First Look at HFTD Terradive's Alternate Head (1115502)
Posted by ceratoformers3 on August 20th, 2010 @ 10:11am CDT
Joetx wrote:He looks like an Actionmaster, whose name escapes me at this moment. He had a cameo in one of the Ironhide issues.

That would be Axor, who's already getting a toy in the HFTD line. He looks like Cybertron Sideways to me too.
Re: First Look at HFTD Terradive's Alternate Head (1115503)
Posted by GaffaTrion on August 20th, 2010 @ 10:12am CDT
First-Aid wrote:First impression: TF Cybertron's Sideways.

thats just what I thought, but ROTF already has a sideways, so it will be interesting to find out who it is.
Re: First Look at HFTD Terradive's Alternate Head (1115515)
Posted by Flux Convoy on August 20th, 2010 @ 10:48am CDT
Gobots Leader-1? That would be awesome. It would get me to buy a mold I'm passing on too.
:BOT:
Re: First Look at HFTD Terradive's Alternate Head (1115523)
Posted by DevastaTTor on August 20th, 2010 @ 11:14am CDT
Are the wings different in this image or just transformed differently? Terradive's wings face forward in bot mode while it looks like face backward or at least sit against his legs.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Trypticon Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters - Ultra Magnus - Voyager Autobot 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Beast Hunters Leader Class Optimus Prime Dragon Assault 2013" on EBAY
Buy "Zeta Toys EX-06O Oriprime Optimus Prime MP Scale Toy Transformers MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Ripclaw" on EBAY