Friday, March 12th, 2021 5:32pm CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 28,237

Fellow Seibertronian Aronjlove shared photos of new products that are being posted all across the internet, like on this Facebook page. These photos show what the Netflix wave 3 voyagers will look like and, well, we will let you be the judge. As with previous Netflix voyagers, these are multipacks of a voyager figure paired with smaller figures. We have a sparkless seeker that is paired with sparkless targetmasters. It is the siege mold, which makes sense since that matches the show model used for the sparkless seekers on the Netflix show. The other voyager pack is made up of Kingdom Optimus Primal and Rattrap which don't have major deco changes from the regular releases in the sense that they their decos are not representing a different aspect of these characters.

The deluxes that are coming in wave 3 are a sparkless Barricade, Quintesson guard Ironhide, Cheetor and a yet to be shown sparkless Deep Cover.

Let us know what you think of these!

Transformers News: First Look at Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyager Packs Including Sparkless Seeker

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: First Look at Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyager Packs Including Sparkless Seeker (2097997)
Posted by william-james88 on March 12th, 2021 @ 5:35pm CST
sol magnus wrote:You know, I've never found that link now that you mention it.

Have you never read my signature?
Re: First Look at Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyager Packs Including Sparkless Seeker (2098001)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 12th, 2021 @ 6:50pm CST

The Seeker looks like one of the dark green ones seen in the show.
Re: First Look at Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyager Packs Including Sparkless Seeker (2098002)
Posted by alekese on March 12th, 2021 @ 7:08pm CST
Re: First Look at Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyager Packs Including Sparkless Seeker (2098005)
Posted by Rodimus Knight on March 12th, 2021 @ 7:34pm CST
Sabrblade wrote:REALLY gonna need comparison pics for Primal and Rattrap with their normal versions. The differences are just that subtle.

The Seeker looks like one of the dark green ones seen in the show.

Yeah it looks like the Maximals are getting Minimals changes. :-D
Re: First Look at Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyager Packs Including Sparkless Seeker (2098008)
Posted by Whifflefire on March 12th, 2021 @ 8:01pm CST
I'm tempted to get that seeker just so I can finally give Spinister his Targetmasters.
Re: First Look at Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyager Packs Including Sparkless Seeker (2098009)
Posted by durroth on March 12th, 2021 @ 8:39pm CST
ah yes, the forgotten seeker, acid wash
Re: First Look at Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyager Packs Including Sparkless Seeker (2098011)
Posted by Tuned Agent on March 12th, 2021 @ 9:36pm CST
The seeker looks cool, the deco gives me little green army men vibes. I was hoping for creamsicle, though, so ultimately I'll pass.

I think I like this Primal deco a bit more than the regular one, but not enough to seek it out, especially since I already have regular Rattrap.

Which is fine, because my local Wal-Marts probably won't stock these anyway. :BANG_HEAD:
Re: First Look at Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyager Packs Including Sparkless Seeker (2098013)
Posted by RiddlerJ on March 12th, 2021 @ 9:44pm CST
alekese wrote:Definitely picking up the seeker, and headcanoning new names for the three. Evil Eye isn't the only one picking up camouflage/foliage vibes from it. I'm thinking I'm personally going with Bushwhack, with Taglimit and Snipehunt for the guns.

Call him Rustbucket
Re: First Look at Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyager Packs Including Sparkless Seeker (2098015)
Posted by Deadput on March 12th, 2021 @ 9:50pm CST

It's a really sick military green paintjob.

Reminds me of the Botshot Skyquake even.

Re: First Look at Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyager Packs Including Sparkless Seeker (2098016)
Posted by Mindmaster on March 12th, 2021 @ 9:52pm CST
I’d be down for the Sparkless Seeker to complete the squadron I have consisting of Red Wing and Hotlink. Optimus Primal/Rattrap I don’t need as I have their Kingdom toys already and am happy with them. Cheetor I might be interested in if the blues were darker, the Quintesson Soldier I’ll skip but secretly wish it was the Earth version of Ironhide but black so I can have an excuse to get him as a makeshift Shattered Glass Ironhide to go with Ratchet...
Re: First Look at Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyager Packs Including Sparkless Seeker (2098017)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 12th, 2021 @ 10:03pm CST
"Sparkless" Seeker look pretty boss! But for me, he's "Army Men" Seeker. He'll go well with Hotlink.
Re: First Look at Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyager Packs Including Sparkless Seeker (2098020)
Posted by RiddlerJ on March 12th, 2021 @ 10:15pm CST
If he's sparkless, why is he smiling?
Re: First Look at Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyager Packs Including Sparkless Seeker (2098022)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on March 12th, 2021 @ 10:21pm CST
RiddlerJ wrote:If he's sparkless, why is he smiling?

Yeah I wouldve preferred they didn't use starscreams head for him lol that's probably the only thing I don't like. Some rust on the head would've been nice too
Re: First Look at Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyager Packs Including Sparkless Seeker (2098031)
Posted by Emerje on March 13th, 2021 @ 12:08am CST
Deadput wrote:That Seeker would make for a fantastic G1 version of Transformers Prime Skyquake (His brother Dreadwing was a Seeker Captain and Skyquake was originally going to be Skywarp so I'm sure TFP Skyquake was a Seeker as well.)

It's a really sick military green paintjob.

This is the best idea I've seen. He can be sort of an early Decepticon grunt form of actual G1 Skyquake who happens to also have the same-ish colors.

Shame we already have a Tetrajet Acid Storm because those are almost exactly his Universe colors (just more splotchy).

newmaximal.JPG

Evolution, I suppose.

Emerje
Re: First Look at Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyager Packs Including Sparkless Seeker (2098032)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on March 13th, 2021 @ 12:14am CST
I knew there was a reason I held off on buying Kingdom Primal. I'll be picking up the Netflix version. The differences may be minute, but it just looks sharper. Rattrap I can take or leave.
Re: First Look at Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyager Packs Including Sparkless Seeker (2098044)
Posted by blackeyedprime on March 13th, 2021 @ 4:43am CST
Sparkless seeker will fit easily with the decepticions with him having the symbols, it kind of doesnt even seem like a sparkless figure. The canopy might be the only thing that I'm not too keen on from the photos.

Kinda glad Primal isnt vastly different from retail as it saves me from picking him up after already skipping kingdoms Primal for favoring the MP. Same with Rattrp, if it had been packrat deco or something like Netflixs Mirages deco I'd have been buying it just for that.

Wave 3 looks to be something I'm mostly skipping with only a few figures left to be seen.
Re: First Look at Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyager Packs Including Sparkless Seeker (2098048)
Posted by Autobot N on March 13th, 2021 @ 8:12am CST
RiddlerJ wrote:If he's sparkless, why is he smiling?
Probably so they can sell him as a zombie, but collectors who just want another seeker can still pick him up. Like me, because I'm only buying him because he looks alive enough to be displayed as a regular seeker.
Re: First Look at Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyager Packs Including Sparkless Seeker (2098055)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 13th, 2021 @ 9:53am CST
Emerje wrote:Huh, hadn't noticed until now seeing it so clearly on the side of the box that they revised the Maximal symbol to be more like the Autobot symbol.
blackeyedprime wrote:New Maximal symbol might be a bad thing when they have a hard time putting the right symbols or leaving off symbols on some figures as is.
The new Maximal and Predacon symbols are on all of the normal Kingdom Max/Pred toys' packaging (along with the old symbols too), while the toys themselves just use the old ones.
Re: First Look at Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyager Packs Including Sparkless Seeker (2098060)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on March 13th, 2021 @ 11:04am CST
I like Sparkless Seeker less than Sparkless car (or whatever he's called) or Hotlink.

But I'll get him. Because he's a Seeker.
Re: First Look at Netflix Transformers Wave 3 Voyager Packs Including Sparkless Seeker (2098063)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 13th, 2021 @ 11:44am CST
Gauntlet101010 wrote:Sparkless car (or whatever he's called)
Creatively named "Sparkless Bot".

Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "MIB~JAPAN Takara Transformers G1 D311 Black Zarak COMPLETE Headmasters scorponok" on EBAY
Buy "JAPAN Takara 1987 Transformers G1 D93 Scorponok 100% COMPLETE~Lord Zarak black" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS02 Voyager Red Wing Exclusive Figure NEW" on EBAY
Buy "IDW ROM VS TRANSFORMERS : SHINING ARMOR #3 : 2 COVERS BUNDLE : B + C : NM" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Thrilling 30 Trailcutter mosc sealed trailbreaker g1 idw mib" on EBAY
Buy "G.I. Joe Comic Lot of 26 DDP 2005-2007 America's Elite Storm Shadow Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise Runabout WFC-E41 Target Exclusive Clean Packaging New" on EBAY