First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging

Transformers News: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging

Tuesday, October 20th, 2009 11:08AM CDT

Categories: Live Action Movie News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 20,429

We're getting closer and closer to the release date of Leader Starscream. This time around we get a picture of part of Leader Starscream's back packaging, thanks to Seibertron.com member S250. Take a look at it in the picture below.

Re: First Look At ROTF Leader Starscream package backboard

Without a doubt, this is the most detailed version of this character. Expect Starscream to arrive sometime in the first half of 2010.

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for more news and updates!
Credit(s): S250
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011437)
Posted by Dead Metal on October 20th, 2009 @ 11:19am CDT
Is it wrong of me thinking this is far more epic than ROTF Leader Prime?
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011439)
Posted by Mach on October 20th, 2009 @ 11:21am CDT
Nice. Give me skywarp and thundercracker as well
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011442)
Posted by Ultra Magnus on October 20th, 2009 @ 11:33am CDT
Hmm, they didn't seem to include the "Robo-Drool" gimmick from the movie. Oh well. I still want it.
B-)
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011443)
Posted by Forgotten on October 20th, 2009 @ 11:34am CDT
=P~ :shock: it's just so damned beautiful 8-} :shock:
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011448)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on October 20th, 2009 @ 11:45am CDT
Very nice. Looks very movie accurate.
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011449)
Posted by Prowl1529 on October 20th, 2009 @ 11:49am CDT
That is swett. Another one to my collection alnog whit Leader Shadow Megatron, it's good that i never bought the first one. But this Starscream real rocks.
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011452)
Posted by Primus1101 on October 20th, 2009 @ 11:51am CDT
WHY!? Why did I buy the Voyager?! I knew I should have just cashed on FAB Long Haul that day... Oh well. I got it now, no point crying about it.

But anyway, this thing is pure and utter win on the highest scale possible... GODLY!
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011453)
Posted by Galvatron X on October 20th, 2009 @ 11:52am CDT
Oh yeah, I can't wait for this one. I wonder what his speech phrases will be? It can't be any more bland than "Jetfire's my name"...
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011457)
Posted by Varia31 on October 20th, 2009 @ 12:01pm CDT
Superb, the paint job looks pretty good, and the F-22 mode looks great, can't wait. And I hope they still use Charlie Adler's voice for the speech sound affects.
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011462)
Posted by Counterpunch on October 20th, 2009 @ 12:18pm CDT
Real Devastator wrote:Nice. Give me skywarp and thundercracker as well

I am avoiding non-film characters, but I would purchase both of those.
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011466)
Posted by MagnaBlade on October 20th, 2009 @ 12:21pm CDT
That looks awesome. I really like the option to convert the left hand to a missile launcher.

I'd like to see more photos and different angles of the plane mode.
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011467)
Posted by JaZzTaStIc on October 20th, 2009 @ 12:23pm CDT
f**k me.....i take back what i said the other week about this figure being crap
that is damn impressive, and a defo purchase, the thing that turned it round for me?!?!
the fact his arms actaully transform into his weapons, now you can't turn that level of design down
i'm glad i passed on the first ROTF version now
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011483)
Posted by Swiftknife24 on October 20th, 2009 @ 12:54pm CDT
Beautiful...Just beautiful... =P~
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011488)
Posted by Firebird on October 20th, 2009 @ 1:20pm CDT
If that is actually silver paint and not photoshopped gray plastic then I'll buy it.

Thanks for the picture S250!
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011496)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on October 20th, 2009 @ 1:35pm CDT
oh dear god! i just sh!t mah pants! its........its.......beautiful. :APPLAUSE: nothing will stand in my way in getting this starscream.
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011505)
Posted by First-Aid on October 20th, 2009 @ 1:49pm CDT
Sweet everloving mother...that figure is secks, pure and simple. Beautiful! Looks like I need to make more room on my display shelves...
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011512)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on October 20th, 2009 @ 2:12pm CDT
Doesnt look to bad but i have the voyager version so ill pass on this until it goes on sale for around $20. Think i might wait on all the leader figures to go on sale.
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011514)
Posted by Rated X on October 20th, 2009 @ 2:13pm CDT
Looks great I will definitally buy !!!
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011515)
Posted by freaky777 on October 20th, 2009 @ 2:14pm CDT
Really really nice figure..
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011516)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on October 20th, 2009 @ 2:15pm CDT
He looks pretty good colored.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=59887

Ending Soon On eBay

transformers DOTM ultimate optimus prime oversized weapons lot parts - Time Remaining: 8 days 4 hours 12 minutes 33 seconds
TRANSFORMERS - CONSTRUCT-BOTS - DECEPTICON DRAGSTRIP - By HASBRO From 2013 - NEW - Time Remaining: 3 days 5 hours 19 minutes 8 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Universe Titanium Series - Optimus Prime 2008 - Time Remaining: 2 days 13 hours 19 minutes 39 seconds
Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor - Time Remaining: 4 days 20 hours 20 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition Barricade DLX Class NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 1 day 11 hours 21 minutes 49 seconds
Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition Berserker DLX Class NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 5 days 23 hours 22 minutes 13 seconds
Transformers The Last Knight Premier Edition Dinobot Slash DLX Class NEW SEALED - Time Remaining: 6 days 9 hours 22 minutes 34 seconds
Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Battle Core Optimus Prime Complete - Time Remaining: 26 days 5 hours 23 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #186 - NYCC 2017