First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging

First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging

Tuesday, October 20th, 2009 11:08am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Blurrz   Views: 21,669

We're getting closer and closer to the release date of Leader Starscream. This time around we get a picture of part of Leader Starscream's back packaging, thanks to Seibertron.com member S250. Take a look at it in the picture below.

Re: First Look At ROTF Leader Starscream package backboard

Without a doubt, this is the most detailed version of this character. Expect Starscream to arrive sometime in the first half of 2010.

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for more news and updates!

Credit(s): S250

Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011437)
Posted by Dead Metal on October 20th, 2009 @ 11:19am CDT
Is it wrong of me thinking this is far more epic than ROTF Leader Prime?
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011439)
Posted by Mach on October 20th, 2009 @ 11:21am CDT
Nice. Give me skywarp and thundercracker as well
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011442)
Posted by Ultra Magnus on October 20th, 2009 @ 11:33am CDT
Hmm, they didn't seem to include the "Robo-Drool" gimmick from the movie. Oh well. I still want it.
B-)
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011443)
Posted by Forgotten on October 20th, 2009 @ 11:34am CDT
=P~ :shock: it's just so damned beautiful 8-} :shock:
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011448)
Posted by Razorclaw0000 on October 20th, 2009 @ 11:45am CDT
Very nice. Looks very movie accurate.
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011449)
Posted by Prowl1529 on October 20th, 2009 @ 11:49am CDT
That is swett. Another one to my collection alnog whit Leader Shadow Megatron, it's good that i never bought the first one. But this Starscream real rocks.
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011452)
Posted by Primus1101 on October 20th, 2009 @ 11:51am CDT
WHY!? Why did I buy the Voyager?! I knew I should have just cashed on FAB Long Haul that day... Oh well. I got it now, no point crying about it.

But anyway, this thing is pure and utter win on the highest scale possible... GODLY!
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011453)
Posted by Galvatron X on October 20th, 2009 @ 11:52am CDT
Oh yeah, I can't wait for this one. I wonder what his speech phrases will be? It can't be any more bland than "Jetfire's my name"...
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011457)
Posted by Varia31 on October 20th, 2009 @ 12:01pm CDT
Superb, the paint job looks pretty good, and the F-22 mode looks great, can't wait. And I hope they still use Charlie Adler's voice for the speech sound affects.
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011462)
Posted by Counterpunch on October 20th, 2009 @ 12:18pm CDT
Real Devastator wrote:Nice. Give me skywarp and thundercracker as well

I am avoiding non-film characters, but I would purchase both of those.
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011466)
Posted by MagnaBlade on October 20th, 2009 @ 12:21pm CDT
That looks awesome. I really like the option to convert the left hand to a missile launcher.

I'd like to see more photos and different angles of the plane mode.
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011467)
Posted by JaZzTaStIc on October 20th, 2009 @ 12:23pm CDT
f**k me.....i take back what i said the other week about this figure being crap
that is damn impressive, and a defo purchase, the thing that turned it round for me?!?!
the fact his arms actaully transform into his weapons, now you can't turn that level of design down
i'm glad i passed on the first ROTF version now
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011483)
Posted by Swiftknife24 on October 20th, 2009 @ 12:54pm CDT
Beautiful...Just beautiful... =P~
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011488)
Posted by Firebird on October 20th, 2009 @ 1:20pm CDT
If that is actually silver paint and not photoshopped gray plastic then I'll buy it.

Thanks for the picture S250!
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011496)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on October 20th, 2009 @ 1:35pm CDT
oh dear god! i just sh!t mah pants! its........its.......beautiful. :APPLAUSE: nothing will stand in my way in getting this starscream.
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011505)
Posted by First-Aid on October 20th, 2009 @ 1:49pm CDT
Sweet everloving mother...that figure is secks, pure and simple. Beautiful! Looks like I need to make more room on my display shelves...
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011512)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on October 20th, 2009 @ 2:12pm CDT
Doesnt look to bad but i have the voyager version so ill pass on this until it goes on sale for around $20. Think i might wait on all the leader figures to go on sale.
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011514)
Posted by Rated X on October 20th, 2009 @ 2:13pm CDT
Looks great I will definitally buy !!!
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011515)
Posted by freaky777 on October 20th, 2009 @ 2:14pm CDT
Really really nice figure..
Re: First Look at Revenge of the Fallen Leader Starscream Back Packaging (1011516)
Posted by Cyber Bishop on October 20th, 2009 @ 2:15pm CDT
He looks pretty good colored.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=59887

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #256 - Netflix and Siege
"Netflix and Siege"
Posted: Tuesday, August 4th, 2020

Buy "Transformers fall of Cybertron Soundwave" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SDCC 2005 Skywarp" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BotBots Series 3 DINGLEDEEDOO Toilet Plunger Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Fall of Cybertron Soundblaster with Buzzsaw, Frenzy and Rabat.." on EBAY
Buy "AFA 8.5 Transformers Generations Shockwave Fall of Cybertron made by Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Bumblebee And Spike New In Box" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations WfC/ FoC Deluxe 5 figure lot Megatron, Soundwave,..." on EBAY