First Look at Robot Heroes ROTF Devastator

First Look at Robot Heroes ROTF Devastator

Friday, May 8th, 2009 1:02pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Sightings, Auctions
Posted by: DevastaTTor   Views: 54,830

A new auction has been posted by eBay seller gojulasprime23 that give us our first look at Robot Heroes Devastator. There are several images posted with the auction, including two that give us a size comparison of Devastator versus Robot Heroes Prime. Devastator is about 5" tall to the top of his hand, apparently the the first upsized Robot Heroes figure.

To check out the auction and the images, click HERE

Credit(s): eBay, gojulasprime23

Re: First Look at Robot Heroes ROTF Devastator (919067)
Posted by Mkall on May 8th, 2009 @ 1:04pm CDT
Well that's kinda cute, in a horribly disfigured way.
Re: First Look at Robot Heroes ROTF Devastator (919068)
Posted by GuyIncognito on May 8th, 2009 @ 1:05pm CDT
Awwwww... what a cute lil Devastator!
Re: First Look at Robot Heroes ROTF Devastator (919076)
Posted by Mykltron on May 8th, 2009 @ 1:13pm CDT
Oh god I hate these things. I mean, what is the point?
Re: First Look at Robot Heroes ROTF Devastator (919078)
Posted by Mkall on May 8th, 2009 @ 1:16pm CDT
Mykltron wrote:Oh god I hate these things. I mean, what is the point?

Many people find them cute.
Re: First Look at Robot Heroes ROTF Devastator (919079)
Posted by Marcdachamp on May 8th, 2009 @ 1:19pm CDT
Ha! Very cool. The Ravage one is really awesome, too.
Re: First Look at Robot Heroes ROTF Devastator (919087)
Posted by ponycorn on May 8th, 2009 @ 1:33pm CDT
Unicron gets to stay small stuff but movie Devastator gets the big time?

Re: First Look at Robot Heroes ROTF Devastator (919100)
Posted by DevastaTTor on May 8th, 2009 @ 1:51pm CDT
ponycorn wrote: Still, for the size and novelty this may be one of the few movie robot heroes I pick up.

I hate to say this but I may have to get him too. He's growing on me. Whether I get him or not really depends on just how cool he is onscreen during the film.
Re: First Look at Robot Heroes ROTF Devastator (919101)
Posted by Hard Hacker on May 8th, 2009 @ 1:54pm CDT
I might get this one, it's unique.

I normally don't get these, but I go for the Doctor Who ones instead. Maybe Devastator will have pride of place next to Old Snake.
Re: First Look at Robot Heroes ROTF Devastator (919103)
Posted by Cliffjumper Prime on May 8th, 2009 @ 1:57pm CDT
I like it... glad they made him bigger... shoulda done that with unicron too... I think he coulda been bigger though, like superhero squad sentinal/galactus
Re: First Look at Robot Heroes ROTF Devastator (919109)
Posted by Shehblaw on May 8th, 2009 @ 2:19pm CDT
Not bad.Kinda small but not too small 8)
Re: First Look at Robot Heroes ROTF Devastator (919180)
Posted by Blurrz on May 8th, 2009 @ 5:23pm CDT
Bleh... Looks like Energon Omega Supreme with clown colours.
Re: First Look at Robot Heroes ROTF Devastator (919183)
Posted by Bubbatep on May 8th, 2009 @ 7:23pm CDT
Re: First Look at Robot Heroes ROTF Devastator (919213)
Posted by nemesis-prime on May 8th, 2009 @ 9:51pm CDT
Its pretty cool id get him to tower over the others I have. If you wanted dispensor you had to buy him as a robot replica.
Re: First Look at Robot Heroes ROTF Devastator (919222)
Posted by Firebird on May 8th, 2009 @ 10:37pm CDT
I like it, the eyes could be sculpted a little better though.
Re: First Look at Robot Heroes ROTF Devastator (919229)
Posted by wmpyr on May 9th, 2009 @ 12:17am CDT
I agree too mega cute!

not cool about the unicron, they should make a new unicron just the head and make it a case for these guys :)

I really like that they did the beast wars.
Re: First Look at Robot Heroes ROTF Devastator (919303)
Posted by Anonymous on May 9th, 2009 @ 8:27am CDT
Bubbatep wrote:What the hell? 61 dollars/45 euro for postage to Ireland?!? I know it's a bit bigger than the usual robot heroes but is he sending it by solid gold, winged caviar delivery or something??!

Yep, and about $70+ to send to Australia. That rules me out.

Guy must be chartering a private plane to deliver this...
Re: First Look at Robot Heroes ROTF Devastator (919312)
Posted by Giant Purple Griffin on May 9th, 2009 @ 9:21am CDT
His back looks like the space bridge...

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #286 - They Might Be Giants
"They Might Be Giants"
Posted: Friday, October 8th, 2021

Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Selects Shattered Glass Ratchet and Optimus..." on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power Charge Bumblebee Volkswagen VW Bug Beetle With Original Box" on EBAY
Buy "Energon Armor IACONUS Transformers Cyberverse Adventures Ultimate Class 2020" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Battle Base Trailer Transformers Cyberverse Energon Axe Attack New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers ~ Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures ~ Deluxe Cheetor ~ Dinobots Unite" on EBAY
Buy "Used IRONHIDE  TRANSFORMERS ARMS MICRON PRIME AM-20 / TAKARA" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2011 Generations Fall of Cybertron Shockwave New In Box!" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Toys Studio Series 46 Deluxe Class Transformers: Bumblebee …" on EBAY