First Look at Stealth Bumblebee In-Package

First Look at Stealth Bumblebee In-Package

Saturday, January 26th, 2008 1:23pm CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Auctions
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 34,101

Hot on the heels of the in-package Salvage auction, tfctoy has posted another auction for a new figure in-package, this time the 08 Camaro Bumblebee repaint "Stealth Bumblebee", with a remolded head sculpt featuring Bumblebee's battlemask from the Transformers Movie.

See the auction by clicking here.

Credit(s): Ratchet1995, tfctoy.

Re: First Look at Stealth Bumblebee In-Package (614959)
Posted by Talous on January 26th, 2008 @ 1:52pm CST
This one is growing on me, but srring as I have two of him already I'll have to wait till I see him on the peg to make my choice.
Re: First Look at Stealth Bumblebee In-Package (614967)
Posted by Sabrblade on January 26th, 2008 @ 2:08pm CST
At first I wanted this one for the new head. But now I'll pass on it for the Premium series one instead.
Re: First Look at Stealth Bumblebee In-Package (614974)
Posted by Decepticon Spike on January 26th, 2008 @ 2:36pm CST
I do like the paint job in car mode, but seeing as I already have 2 of the regular BB, one opened and one in the Evolution of a Hero set, I may pass, or I may just slap a few Decepticons stickers on him and make him "Movie Bugbite",
Re: First Look at Stealth Bumblebee In-Package (614988)
Posted by Craven Knight on January 26th, 2008 @ 2:54pm CST
He looks nice in altmode but there's too much yellow still present in he bot mode that he's too similar to my 08BB to warrant a purchace.

Do like the head sculpt though, Hasbro are bastards for waiting 'till the very end of the line to offer it to us.
Re: First Look at Stealth Bumblebee In-Package (614990)
Posted by Bouncy X on January 26th, 2008 @ 2:55pm CST
so simply switching colors and adding that retarded "face cover" thing from the movie makes for a cool new toy? wow...lol
Re: First Look at Stealth Bumblebee In-Package (614994)
Posted by STngAR on January 26th, 2008 @ 3:09pm CST
If I see him I'll buy him. Some people like the repaints some dont. I like some (Which I buy) and some I dont like (which I dont buy). Besides the mold can pay some more salaries now - hehe
Re: First Look at Stealth Bumblebee In-Package (614995)
Posted by FracturedKoi on January 26th, 2008 @ 3:11pm CST
I like him! It reminds me of Smokey and the Bumblebee!
Re: First Look at Stealth Bumblebee In-Package (615014)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on January 26th, 2008 @ 3:43pm CST
This is a great paint job, I'm gonna get this instead of the regular version with the new head.
Re: First Look at Stealth Bumblebee In-Package (615043)
Posted by Autobot Snake Eyes on January 26th, 2008 @ 4:59pm CST
This one is a must for me. :grin:
Re: First Look at Stealth Bumblebee In-Package (615054)
Posted by Sgt.Schnitzel on January 26th, 2008 @ 5:21pm CST
I'm not too fond of the CC BB mold, it's kinda fragile but I hope the joints on this unit are more stiff. The new head mold also looks great though, but i'll have to wait for a review in order to decide. :?
Re: First Look at Stealth Bumblebee In-Package (615364)
Posted by olokin on January 27th, 2008 @ 6:05am CST
I really want this. I like the mold and I hope I can catch him on the store shelves. :D

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "TAKARA TOMY TRANSFORMERS WFC E24 SKYLYNX E11 OPTIMUS PRIME" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire & Aimless" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Triggerhappy & Blowpipe" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Timelines Collectors Club TFCC Runabout and Runamuck" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Legends Windblade complete G1 LG-12 Takara Generations US SELLER" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition Cliffjumer MOSC Sealed" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Prime First Edition RID Starscream Deluxe Class Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Takara Legends LG-37 LG37 JAGUAR RAVAGE Legends Titans return" on EBAY