First Look At TFC Hercules's Mad Blender

First Look At TFC Hercules's Mad Blender

Sunday, August 21st, 2011 9:32am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Unlicensed Products News
Posted by: Mach   Views: 45,824

TFC Toys has updated their facebook page with the first look of Mad Blender that resembles the Constructicons member Mixmaster.
The image is the CGI of Mad Blender in alternate form as well as the 3rd mode that form the left leg of Hercules.
No image of Mad Blender's robot mode is available at the moment.

Seibertron, Ultimate Transformers Resource!

Credit(s): TFC

This article was last modified on Sunday, August 21st, 2011 9:33am CDT

Re: First Look At TFC Hercules's Mad Blender (1279509)
Posted by BeastProwl on August 21st, 2011 @ 9:35am CDT
huh, boxy! like it though. Waiting for bot' mode pics though.
Re: First Look At TFC Hercules's Mad Blender (1279510)
Posted by FullMetalGeth on August 21st, 2011 @ 9:35am CDT
In alt. mode the front looks way too boxy.
Re: First Look At TFC Hercules's Mad Blender (1279513)
Posted by dirk2243 on August 21st, 2011 @ 9:39am CDT
I guess makeing parking lots, sidewalks, and driveways is way more dangerous then I thought as this thing looks like an armored cement truck from the front.
Re: First Look At TFC Hercules's Mad Blender (1279519)
Posted by GetRightRobot on August 21st, 2011 @ 9:46am CDT
I'm hoping a windshield and maybe a painted bumper will help define this alternate mode. Not that it really matters to me because he will almost always be a leg.....
Re: First Look At TFC Hercules's Mad Blender (1279531)
Posted by Sodan-1 on August 21st, 2011 @ 10:19am CDT
GetRightRobot wrote:I'm hoping a windshield and maybe a painted bumper will help define this alternate mode...

Agreed. Even if they angled the windshield back a little, I think that would help. Wouldn't mind a larger cement drum as well. And why so many wheels???

Considering how long we've waited to see these last two units, I can't say I'm blown away.
Re: First Look At TFC Hercules's Mad Blender (1279533)
Posted by The Dude on August 21st, 2011 @ 10:22am CDT
Yuck. Glad I'm skipping this whole thing for FansProject's Crossfire 3.
Re: First Look At TFC Hercules's Mad Blender (1279534)
Posted by DMSL on August 21st, 2011 @ 10:23am CDT
I like what i see but the colours are a bit odd.

The purple in the middle of the altmode looks out of place as well as the grey parts on top of the cab. The cab itself looks very detailed but needs a bumper, black painted windows and the cement drum, it would look better being silver or at least more of a metallic colour than what it is now. Though i woulden't mind if it were green.

Then again this is a rendering so perhaps the final product will have all this.
Re: First Look At TFC Hercules's Mad Blender (1279537)
Posted by steve2275 on August 21st, 2011 @ 10:29am CDT
id rather see red than green
Re: First Look At TFC Hercules's Mad Blender (1279548)
Posted by GetRightRobot on August 21st, 2011 @ 10:45am CDT
The Dude wrote:Yuck. Glad I'm skipping this whole thing for FansProject's Crossfire 3.

Are we yet certain this is going to be a Superion Appendage styled upgrade for classics Devy? Has there been some develops?
Re: First Look At TFC Hercules's Mad Blender (1279552)
Posted by El Duque on August 21st, 2011 @ 11:01am CDT
GetRightRobot wrote:

Re: First Look At TFC Hercules's Mad Blender (1279553)
Posted by --B-- on August 21st, 2011 @ 11:03am CDT
I am a little surprised that they didn't go with a more modern cement mixer. I haven't seen one that tilts up in the back on the road in years, it's only the ones where the drum tilts over the cab. I understand that it is more G1 and probably easier to design for leg mode, but still a bit surprised.
Re: First Look At TFC Hercules's Mad Blender (1279555)
Posted by Sodan-1 on August 21st, 2011 @ 11:05am CDT
GetRightRobot wrote:

I've been wondering if MakeToys' Build was originally Crossfire 03. I mean, at the start of the year FansProject listed their upcoming products which included Crossfire 03 and Causality figures 06 and 07: products we haven't even heard mentioned since. Then MakeToys appears (seemingly with connections to FansProject) and debuts Build, Hover and Bomber: figures that could fit these titles.

It's just a theory.
Re: First Look At TFC Hercules's Mad Blender (1279556)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on August 21st, 2011 @ 11:09am CDT

Until FP gives us a sketch or something I'm just not going to think they're making those add-ons.
Re: First Look At TFC Hercules's Mad Blender (1279561)
Posted by Sodan-1 on August 21st, 2011 @ 11:28am CDT
Gauntlet101010 wrote:If FP is spreading work about Maketoys' Devestator why would they undercut them by making add ons for Classics Devestator?

But we don't know that FP are making add ons for Classics Devastator.

El Duque wrote:No, as far as I know FansProject's next combiner set will Menasor. I doubt they want to get in on the current Devy war.

Seriously??? That's awesome. May I ask how you came about this information?
Re: First Look At TFC Hercules's Mad Blender (1279568)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on August 21st, 2011 @ 11:56am CDT
Sodan-1 wrote:

But we don't know that FP are making add ons for Classics Devastator.

That's the point. I don't think they are.
Re: First Look At TFC Hercules's Mad Blender (1279571)
Posted by Kibble on August 21st, 2011 @ 12:03pm CDT
I would bet a TFC Hercules that FP doesn't do an upgrade for that POS 'Classics' Devastator.

First impressions are Mad Blender might be the weakest figure of the set, but it still looks plenty acceptable. This thing will likely be the most awesome piece in a collection. Hope there aren't (m)any delays...
Re: First Look At TFC Hercules's Mad Blender (1279613)
Posted by MagnaBlade on August 21st, 2011 @ 1:56pm CDT
Well, its my favorite figure name so far in this combiner. Mad Blender, nice. :D
Re: First Look At TFC Hercules's Mad Blender (1279629)
Posted by El Duque on August 21st, 2011 @ 2:23pm CDT
Sodan-1 wrote:

But we don't know that FP are making add ons for Classics Devastator.

Seriously??? That's awesome. May I ask how you came about this information?

Re: First Look At TFC Hercules's Mad Blender (1279674)
Posted by Sodan-1 on August 21st, 2011 @ 3:45pm CDT
Gauntlet101010 wrote:
Sodan-1 wrote:

But we don't know that FP are making add ons for Classics Devastator.

That's the point. I don't think they are.

Precisely. Wait, what?! Truth be told I think we've both misunderstood what the other was saying somewhere along the line, so let's just draw a line under that one. ;)

Sodan-1 wrote:Seriously??? That's awesome. May I ask how you came about this information?

El Duque wrote:Nothing official but the info came out of BotCon. I came by it in a post by Venksta (aka Renderform) on another board.

Ah! Fairly does it. Gives me something to hope for. Cheers.
Re: First Look At TFC Hercules's Mad Blender (1279689)
Posted by El Duque on August 21st, 2011 @ 4:03pm CDT
Sodan-1 wrote:
Gauntlet101010 wrote:
Sodan-1 wrote:

But we don't know that FP are making add ons for Classics Devastator.

That's the point. I don't think they are.

Ah! Fairly does it. Gives me something to hope for. Cheers.

When Venkta speaks I listen, especially when it comes to third party stuff. ;)

Let's just all keep our fingers crossed! I want a new Menasor in the worst way.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers BLAST OFF and MEGATRONUS Amazon Exclusive Combiner Wars Prime" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Titans Return Wheelie Generations Legends Rare Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Onslaught Combaticons Leader Combiner Wars In Box" on EBAY
Buy "?? Transformers Titans Return Legends COSMOS & SEASPRAY figure Lot Authentic" on EBAY
Buy "The Transformers G1 Poster Soundwave VS Blaster Art Print Rare Tim Doyle mondo" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects TENTAKIL TT-GS08 Piranacon Seacons in USA G1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return TRYPTICON Factory Sealed MISB HASBRO" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects OVERBITE TT-GS07 Piranacon Seacons in USA G1" on EBAY