First Look At Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Origins Bumblebee Figure

First Look At Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Origins Bumblebee Figure

Friday, June 25th, 2021 5:44am CDT

Categories: Cartoon News, Toy News
Posted by: ZeroWolf   Views: 52,830

Greetings Seibertronians! Thanks to a tip off from fellow Seibertron user, Mindmaster, we've got our first peek at a new figure hitting the Target Exclusive Buzzworthy Bumblebee line!

Transformers News: First Look At Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Origins Bumblebee Figure

The images were posted by UK Transformers stockist, In Demand Toys, on their Facebook page. The four images give us a good look at Bee, who transforms into the flying saucer like alt mode as seen in the pilot of the G1 cartoon. He so comes with Energon rods, and what appears to be the jet pack from the Centurion accessory set.

The back of the box says he transforms in 23 steps. The toy appears to be the same size as Deluxe Class Netflix Bee/ Earthrise Cliffjumper.

What do you think of this? Will you be tracking down this Cybertronian alt mode of Bumblebee?

Shout out in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!

Credit(s): In Demand Toys Facebook Page

Re: First Look At Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Origins Bumblebee Figure (2108265)
Posted by JazztfLaw on June 25th, 2021 @ 5:51am CDT
A jetpack instead of a backpack. Pretty cool :-D
Re: First Look At Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Origins Bumblebee Figure (2108266)
Posted by Deliverence on June 25th, 2021 @ 6:08am CDT
Finally! This is the first Bumblebee in a loooong time that I’m excited for!
Re: First Look At Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Origins Bumblebee Figure (2108269)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 25th, 2021 @ 6:38am CDT
I thought I would have to get the so-so 3P figure.

NOW I'M HYPED! :DANCE:

Especially because that line is well stocked at Toys R Us.
Re: First Look At Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Origins Bumblebee Figure (2108270)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on June 25th, 2021 @ 6:42am CDT
Oh! This is unexpectedly welcome. I'm kinda into it. But I passed on Siege Screamer so I'll pass on this. I don't need Cybertronian versions of all the characters, after all.

Maybe there's some hope they'll do Wheeljack and Jazz.
Re: First Look At Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Origins Bumblebee Figure (2108274)
Posted by Bumblevivisector on June 25th, 2021 @ 7:08am CDT
Official toys of those conductors!?! Never thought I'd see the day!

And Bee looks pretty slick too. Now I can stop using Real Gear Robots Longview as Cybertronian Bumblebee. Never got around to transforming WFC/FOC Bee come to think of it...and I'll probably get this before I do.
Re: First Look At Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Origins Bumblebee Figure (2108276)
Posted by RiddlerJ on June 25th, 2021 @ 7:13am CDT
ddd.jpg

Oh come on. We all know there's not enough energy in those conductors to last a quartrex.
Re: First Look At Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Origins Bumblebee Figure (2108278)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 25th, 2021 @ 7:16am CDT
Bumblevivisector wrote:Official toys of those conductors!?! Never thought I'd see the day!

Well, that was clever!
Re: First Look At Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Origins Bumblebee Figure (2108279)
Posted by blackeyedprime on June 25th, 2021 @ 7:17am CDT
Another figure with bad legs, but he's definitely going on my shelve even if he has to partially hide behind stuff
Re: First Look At Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Origins Bumblebee Figure (2108284)
Posted by william-james88 on June 25th, 2021 @ 8:22am CDT
wow, really surprised by this reveal.
Re: First Look At Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Origins Bumblebee Figure (2108287)
Posted by o.supreme on June 25th, 2021 @ 9:04am CDT
Re: First Look At Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Origins Bumblebee Figure (2108289)
Posted by ZeroWolf on June 25th, 2021 @ 9:09am CDT
o.supreme wrote:I understand it has better engineering, and higher parts count etc.... but in those pics, that BB looks really tiny in deluxe packaging, even worse than Netflix Bee/ ER Cliffjumper etc.... This is the Bee everyone wanted in Siege, but Im guessing it wasn't planned 3+ years ago. I'm guessing it was a figure from the 2022 line they just decided to bump up, and since it wouldn't fit in Kingdom, they had to put it somewhere...

I don't think it was a 2022 figure, otherwuse they would have just left it there. It was probably always destined to be an exclusive. We've also had rumours of this bee coming out for longer then the wave 5 rumours
Re: First Look At Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Origins Bumblebee Figure (2108292)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on June 25th, 2021 @ 9:17am CDT
I really like the bot mode
Not quite as clean as the ER cliff mold bot mode but I like the way this looks better. Less boring, legs aren't so scrawny

Alt mode doesn't quite fit with my other guys in their earth modes but ill be sorely tempted for this guy

That chest looks like the chest on kingdom tracks though
Re: First Look At Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Origins Bumblebee Figure (2108295)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on June 25th, 2021 @ 9:34am CDT
First Allicon, now this. Hasbro is really hooking me up with toys I've wanted for 35 years!

I'm also hoping for Cybertronian Wheeljack, but even without him, this will fit in well with my Siege collection, especially since I'm double-dipping on Kingdom earth modes.
Re: First Look At Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Origins Bumblebee Figure (2108296)
Posted by Sabrblade on June 25th, 2021 @ 9:40am CDT
Just now saw this (after first submitting news on it after it'd already been news'd. Whoops) and all I can say now is FINALLY!
Re: First Look At Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Origins Bumblebee Figure (2108298)
Posted by bacem on June 25th, 2021 @ 9:48am CDT
Disguising the back kibble as a jetpack is a neat idea, gotta admit.
Re: First Look At Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Origins Bumblebee Figure (2108299)
Posted by o.supreme on June 25th, 2021 @ 10:01am CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:Will you be tracking down this Cybertronian alt mode of Bumblebee?

Well I don't know if Track down is the right word, more like trip over because there are so many. I mean I know some Target exclusives (ER Thrust and Runabout) were VERY hard to find, but the BB line has had mass quantities. That BB/Daniel 2 pack had to go on sale at 50% off to try to get rid of them. Although the SS 74 seems to have sold well, it wasn't a problem to find. I suspect THIS new Cybertronian BB will be the same. Probably like Netflix BB was for Walmart. Sure you may have some scalpers initially, but Netflix BB was only packed 2 to a case of 8. More than likely this new deluxe will be solid packs, so it shouldn't be hard to find. I'm not saying there won't be scalping going on, or that it won't be popular, but if it is a super scarce item akin to ER Runabout or Thrust, I will publicly apologize and say I was wrong.
Re: First Look At Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Origins Bumblebee Figure (2108300)
Posted by DeathReviews on June 25th, 2021 @ 10:51am CDT
Ah, there isn't enough energy in those conducters to last us a QUARTEX....
Re: First Look At Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Origins Bumblebee Figure (2108301)
Posted by Overcracker on June 25th, 2021 @ 10:56am CDT
Damn, that Bee looks nice. The rods, the g1 Cybertronian mode.... ticks all the right boxes.

Guess I'll have to look for one.
Re: First Look At Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Origins Bumblebee Figure (2108305)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on June 25th, 2021 @ 11:42am CDT
At last, a figure from the Buzzworthy Bumblebee line that is actually buzzworthy!
Re: First Look At Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Origins Bumblebee Figure (2108307)
Posted by o.supreme on June 25th, 2021 @ 11:53am CDT
I know the description says the jetpack appears to be from the centurion drone pack, but I will give them props, if that is the case, they painted it, and added a lot more detail.

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #280 - A Roar That Grasps Victory
"A Roar That Grasps Victory"
Posted: Friday, July 16th, 2021

Buy "Transformers WFC Galactic Odyssey Micron Micromasters 6pk NEW! Stingracer MASK" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Rung, 100% Complete, MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "2018 Transformers G1 Autobot Minibot Tailgate ReIssue WalMart Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers REISSUE - Generation 1 / G1 Swerve Minibot - New Wal-Mart Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Jetfire Cyberverse Sky Surge Power Of The Spark New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G1 Mini-Bot Lot 11 Including Bumblejumper & Warpath-Gears-Swerve-" on EBAY
Buy "LOT OF TRANSFORMERS FIGURE LOOSE HEAVY LOAD WEDGE AUTOBOT DUMP TRUCK RID" on EBAY
Buy "LOT OF LOOSE TRANSFORMERS TAKARA SLING SABERBACK RAIL SPIKE JRX WEDGE RID" on EBAY