First Look at Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Airazor, Huffer and More

First Look at Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Airazor, Huffer and More

Friday, November 20th, 2020 12:57pm CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 20,525

Big day for Transformers Kingdom news. We have our first look at the second wave of deluxe figures. That includes Airazor, Huffer, Ractonite (the fossilizer we previously saw) and a repackages Earthrise Arcee.

It is important to note that you rate not seeing the complete figures when it comes to Airazor and Arcee since the cardboard is hiding their kibble and people who have seen the Airrazor figure did comment how the large falcon wings are present in robot mode, making a large backpack.

Also, Pipes is said to be coming as a mainline figure in a later wave.

Transformers News: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Airazor, Huffer and More

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Airazor, Huffer and More (2087420)
Posted by william-james88 on November 20th, 2020 @ 12:59pm CST
Rtron wrote:
Nuclearxpotato wrote:Looking at Airrazor's box, she has the same kibble hiding technique as Arcee. There's a hole cut into the box that she slips into. Whether or not this means she has a big backpack, I don't know.

I think all of the boxes have that space, it gives the cardboard some separation from the back of the packaging to compensate the lack of a plastic tray. But yeah, also useful to keep accessories and backpacks. If it's hiding anything in the case of Airazor, it's probably her wings.

We know it's her wings, we can see how they will be prominent on her robot mode on her box art.
Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Airazor, Huffer and More (2087423)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on November 20th, 2020 @ 1:06pm CST
Primal looks really good, I am excited to get him.

Ractonite looks interesting, looking forward to seeing more of that bot.

Airazor looks OK so far, I want to see how big her wings are. I actually want a nice big wingspan for her in robot mode.

Huffer and Arcee are there. I hope the eventual Pipes looks good, probably the only one of that mold I'll get cause I love Pipes
Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Airazor, Huffer and More (2087427)
Posted by aronjlove on November 20th, 2020 @ 1:12pm CST
Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Airazor, Huffer and More (2087430)
Posted by Seibertron on November 20th, 2020 @ 1:27pm CST
aronjlove wrote:I guess some folks received Wave 1 from Hasbro to participate in a virtual unboxing yesterday, Ben's World of Transformers has an article up and this pic looks pretty cool. Definitely need a Cyclonus in my collection!

I've got them. What pics do u guys want to see?
Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Airazor, Huffer and More (2087431)
Posted by Autobot N on November 20th, 2020 @ 1:30pm CST
Seibertron wrote:

I've got them. What pics do u guys want to see?
I saw a pic on TFW of Paleotrex reconfigured into a massive sword, would be cool to see your take on it
Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Airazor, Huffer and More (2087433)
Posted by Overcracker on November 20th, 2020 @ 1:31pm CST
Cyclonus looks awesome.

Would love a robot mode comparison of Primal with the other Primals though. The hunch over, and the hoverboard on 10th anniversary prime makes it a bit hard to judge.

Outside of that, can we see Cyclonus's Jetmode up close and personal?
Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Airazor, Huffer and More (2087434)
Posted by sol magnus on November 20th, 2020 @ 1:33pm CST
Cyclonus size next to Siege or Earthrise Optimus Prime.
Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Airazor, Huffer and More (2087435)
Posted by hausjam on November 20th, 2020 @ 1:34pm CST
Minibots never made sense to me. Even back in the 80s. I am glad they are starting to make them deluxe sized now.
Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Airazor, Huffer and More (2087436)
Posted by aronjlove on November 20th, 2020 @ 1:36pm CST
Seibertron wrote:

I've got them. What pics do u guys want to see?

Nice! Definitely want to see more of Cyclonus and Warpath, please :-D
Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Airazor, Huffer and More (2087437)
Posted by blackeyedprime on November 20th, 2020 @ 1:39pm CST
Cyclonus stood on some boxes so he can Tom Cruise his fight scene with Ultra Magnus :)
Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Airazor, Huffer and More (2087438)
Posted by Lore Keeper on November 20th, 2020 @ 1:41pm CST
Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Airazor, Huffer and More (2087440)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on November 20th, 2020 @ 2:14pm CST
If you all were excited for Airrazor, here's another great leak
Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Airazor, Huffer and More (2087441)
Posted by william-james88 on November 20th, 2020 @ 2:14pm CST
Big day for Transformers Kingdom news. We have our first look at more second wave figures. Not only do we have more pics of Airazor and Huffer, but we now also have Leader Ultra Magnus (who does indeed have an Earth Mode now), Inferno and Dinobot.

We have their packaging, which does indeed give us an idea of Airazor's wings in robot mode.

Let us know what you think.

Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Airazor, Huffer and More (2087442)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on November 20th, 2020 @ 2:17pm CST
Whoops, guess I should have waited :oops:
Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Airazor, Huffer and More (2087443)
Posted by GeekyGamer Gal on November 20th, 2020 @ 2:18pm CST
Oooh, Dinobot looks like a great upgrade to the original toy, and without the Masterpiece price tag.
Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Airazor, Huffer and More (2087444)
Posted by Brutal brawl on November 20th, 2020 @ 2:18pm CST
Hype
Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Airazor, Huffer and More (2087445)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on November 20th, 2020 @ 2:21pm CST
I just realized that Dinobot has partial faux parts, rather than the full faux parts of the MP cause the raptor head folds into the center of the fake halves. That's really awesome!
Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Airazor, Huffer and More (2087446)
Posted by william-james88 on November 20th, 2020 @ 2:25pm CST
Lore Keeper wrote:Before I die, I'd like to see ONE person use a decent camera to break the news on leaked figures. Just. One.

Two posts below yours we got our very first look at Dinobot which I must say is a pretty good pic, inc comparison to everything else. You can die now.
Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Airazor, Huffer and More (2087447)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on November 20th, 2020 @ 2:28pm CST
Very nice Dinobot.

Well, wave 2 will be pretty light for me. 2 deluxes and 1 voyager. But those 3 figures are looking pretty good so far, I'm excited for them
Re: First Look at Transformers Kingdom Deluxe Airazor, Huffer and More (2087448)
Posted by WeatherManNX01 on November 20th, 2020 @ 2:31pm CST
Dinobot, Airizor, Huffer, and Inferno look great (as far as we can tell, at least). Ultra Magnus looks pretty good, but I need to see better images and size comparisons of both modes to determine if I'm going to replace the CW version.

Dinobot's head is gorgeous.

I'm most chuffed by Huffer out of that lot, which definitely looks better compared to his CW figure.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #264 - Kingdom Come
"Kingdom Come"
Posted: Sunday, November 22nd, 2020

Buy "Transformers Earthrise Figure Deluxe Quintesson Allicon - In Hand" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise WFC-E39 DOUBLECROSSER Battle Masters" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC Siege Smokescreen 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Ultra Magnus (Meijer/Kohl’s Exclusive) Complete" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Siege War for Cybertron Deluxe WFC-S20 CHROMIA NEW" on EBAY
Buy "FASTTRACK Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Class 2020 IN HAND!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS06 Smokescreen" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects DINOBOT RED SWOOP Deluxe Class Hasbro" on EBAY