First Look at Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Figures

First Look at Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Figures

Monday, May 28th, 2007 7:42am CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: Skowl   Views: 22,554

Some new images of Transformers Robot Heroes figures have been found on The Australian Target Transformers site. These images give us our first look at the Robot Heroes figures of the characters for the upcoming Transformers Movie. You can see images of the Ratchet vs. Megatron two-pack by clicking here, and following the links (movie merchandise, then 'Robot Heroes').

Movie Robot Heroes: Ratchet vs. Megatron!

Credit(s): Target Australia

This article was last modified on Monday, May 28th, 2007 10:26am CDT

Re: First Look at Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Figures (139099)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on May 28th, 2007 @ 7:46am CDT
We got them in at my Target last night

I had to open the the box and the first I pull out wa Ultra Magnus/Megatron

The packaging is smaller than I thought it would be but these things are sweet
Re: First Look at Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Figures (139101)
Posted by mattyc1007 on May 28th, 2007 @ 7:47am CDT
hhmmmm voyger prime mold is classed as a leader?
Re: First Look at Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Figures (139103)
Posted by XEN0 on May 28th, 2007 @ 7:56am CDT
the leader class is priced $99 and it included robovision prime for $49 all the prices on that thing seem wrong the pictures are pretty nice . personally i am going to skip most of this line i'd rather spend my money on musiclabel and other non movie based lines.
Re: First Look at Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Figures (139105)
Posted by XEN0 on May 28th, 2007 @ 7:58am CDT
i like robot heros soundwave
Re: First Look at Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Figures (139109)
Posted by TFBuyer on May 28th, 2007 @ 8:07am CDT
Blackout is $45???? Well, I guess I WILL be saving my $$$ this summer...
Re: First Look at Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Figures (139115)
Posted by Skowl on May 28th, 2007 @ 8:19am CDT
The Robot Heroes Movie Megatron is oddly cute, but Ratchet looks too messy.

I can't wait to see the others, and I hope they do more of the movie characters. From the listings it looks like Starscream, Bonecrusher, Brawl & Ironhide won't be getting the robot heroes treatment... :(
Re: First Look at Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Figures (139131)
Posted by --B-- on May 28th, 2007 @ 8:49am CDT
Remember, those are Aussie prices, not U.S.

When I saw the topic, I thought it was for a G1 Robot Heroes Ratchet, and got excited. Then I saw the pics.
Re: First Look at Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Figures (139143)
Posted by skywarp-2 on May 28th, 2007 @ 9:11am CDT
I'm not sure I like them, it looks too much like that Graffiti style urban art but in painted plastic PVC.. :-?
Re: First Look at Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Figures (139148)
Posted by Sunstar on May 28th, 2007 @ 9:18am CDT
Megatron looks like he has frost bitten toes!
Re: First Look at Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Figures (139167)
Posted by Roboto750 on May 28th, 2007 @ 9:28am CDT
Re: First Look at Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Figures (139171)
Posted by Lapse Of Reason on May 28th, 2007 @ 9:35am CDT
I saw all the Robot Heroes at Walmart yesterday. Kinda cute, but I passed. I've been spending enough money on other TF related stuff. I also saw the TF Wallpaper stickers. It looks like a lot of the movie related stuff we haven't seen much of is going to start appearing in stores everywhere within the next week - as expected.
Re: First Look at Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Figures (139176)
Posted by Robinson on May 28th, 2007 @ 9:43am CDT
Roboto750 wrote:So, we're getting some movie based figures in this line afterall...rats! The G1 figures look 100 times better than the Bumblebee and Megatron from the movie!

Thats Ratchet and Megatron
Re: First Look at Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Figures (139202)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 28th, 2007 @ 10:11am CDT

I tried 3 managers and a $50 bribe. I was well over $300, and since it was my rent, what was another 50 gonna hurt!?!
Re: First Look at Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Figures (139204)
Posted by Sunstar on May 28th, 2007 @ 10:13am CDT
I haven't taken to bribery yet...
Re: First Look at Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Figures (139209)
Posted by Homer on May 28th, 2007 @ 10:16am CDT
Liege Evilmus wrote:Yo I had these in the cart the otherday along with all the first blast of movie crap, but the register flagged the transaction and I couldn't buy any of it!

Same here.

I saw all but the movie Rachet and Megs at walmart this morning. I think they are great, and will probably end up collecting the whole line.

I tried to buy the Shockwave/Grimlock, Mirage/Starscream, and the BB/Soundwave packs, but they wouldn't sell them to me at the register. She said they were not supposed to be released yet and shouldn't have been put on the floor. Thanks lady.
Re: First Look at Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Figures (139213)
Posted by Sunstar on May 28th, 2007 @ 10:19am CDT
So I got lucky with the Mirage Starscream then.
Re: First Look at Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Figures (139217)
Posted by lockepsb on May 28th, 2007 @ 10:22am CDT
I'd hate to really have to pay 16.99 for scout class... that's $10 more than here in the U.S. lol.
Re: First Look at Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Figures (139220)
Posted by Tigertrack on May 28th, 2007 @ 10:26am CDT
Cool stuff. NOt surprised, but Blackout's legs are mistransformed...

Didn't rotate the waste.
Re: First Look at Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Figures (139224)
Posted by Seibertron on May 28th, 2007 @ 10:29am CDT
I updated the story to include a screenshot of the figures. :)
Re: First Look at Transformers Movie Robot Heroes Figures (139225)
Posted by Sunstar on May 28th, 2007 @ 10:30am CDT
Why do these things make me giggle like a lunatic? :lol: :grin: ;;)

Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #275 - Non-Fungible Mailbag
"Non-Fungible Mailbag"
Posted: Saturday, May 1st, 2021

Buy "Transformers Earthrise War For Cybertron Trilogy Bombshock And Growl New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Scorponok Triple Changer & Fast Track" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue bots Morbot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Lot of 2 Flip Racers Bumblebee & Blurr" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Racing Trailer Optimus Prime missing trailer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS02 Voyager Red Wing Exclusive Figure NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Optimus Prime Transformers Heroes Epic Rescue Bots Action Figure Large 2013 22"" on EBAY