First Look at Transformers ROTF Voyager Bludgeon

First Look at Transformers ROTF Voyager Bludgeon

Wednesday, July 22nd, 2009 1:03pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: First Gen   Views: 20,507

Seibertron.com member s250 has just posted information regarding a new image for the upcoming Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Bludgeon figure.

We first heard of this figure at Botcon 2009. TFO8.net has the first known vehicle image of the tank mode for Bludgeon available for your viewing pleasure.

You can view the original post on this by clicking the link below.

Credit(s): s250

This article was last modified on Wednesday, July 22nd, 2009 1:40pm CDT

Re: First Look at Transformers ROTF Voyager Bludgeon (959661)
Posted by Nightscreech on July 22nd, 2009 @ 1:14pm CDT
It looks like a cheap Chinese tonka toy rip off that cost 2 bucks... Im doubtful.
Re: First Look at Transformers ROTF Voyager Bludgeon (959665)
Posted by --B-- on July 22nd, 2009 @ 1:17pm CDT
Well, it looks like it comes with a sword, and it's a tank, so they got a good start.

Could this possibly be a new Universe 3.0 mold :PRAY: .

Probably not, but only time will tell till we see a bot mode.
Re: First Look at Transformers ROTF Voyager Bludgeon (959669)
Posted by justynnbailey on July 22nd, 2009 @ 1:21pm CDT
From what I understand, the mold, while being in the movie line was actually more akin to classics... I forget who said it and where, but I thought some one said that this was basically a Classics Bludgeon. I will have to see the robot mode but if it is as cool looking as I hear Im sold...
Re: First Look at Transformers ROTF Voyager Bludgeon (959672)
Posted by Mkall on July 22nd, 2009 @ 1:27pm CDT
Hells ya, I've been waiting to see this figure.

Looks good so far
Re: First Look at Transformers ROTF Voyager Bludgeon (959676)
Posted by Dead Metal on July 22nd, 2009 @ 1:31pm CDT
Re: First Look at Transformers ROTF Voyager Bludgeon (959681)
Posted by kirbenvost on July 22nd, 2009 @ 1:35pm CDT
I say it's looking pretty awesome, and not very movie-like. If it is ROTF I think it's a Universe fig under the ROTF banner, which is fine by me. So far it's a must-buy.

Also Re: Orange - Doesn't Bludgeon have orange on his comic incarnations?
Re: First Look at Transformers ROTF Voyager Bludgeon (959685)
Posted by Powersa on July 22nd, 2009 @ 1:40pm CDT
Not bad. Hope for more paint details in bot mode.
Re: First Look at Transformers ROTF Voyager Bludgeon (959687)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on July 22nd, 2009 @ 1:42pm CDT
I dont think this figure was intended to be in the ROTF line. Has to be a universe mold that they held off on. Either way its looking good so far. Hopefully we'll get to see more pics soon.
Re: First Look at Transformers ROTF Voyager Bludgeon (959691)
Posted by Overcracker on July 22nd, 2009 @ 1:47pm CDT
Powersa wrote:Not bad. Hope for more paint details in bot mode.

His Pretender shell has orange chest, shin and knee guards and feet.

His Inner robot tank mode is mostly green with a purple cannon.

http://www.tfu.info/1989/Decepticon/Blu ... udgeon.htm

I know it may be hard to do, but it would have been nice if they kept the orange hidden away in vehicle mode, and only visible in robot mode.
Re: First Look at Transformers ROTF Voyager Bludgeon (959693)
Posted by HECTOR on July 22nd, 2009 @ 1:49pm CDT
Could be a prototye so this pic may not represent the final colors. Look at the wheels. Some are green, some are grey, some are orange. I doubt that's how the final figure will look.
Re: First Look at Transformers ROTF Voyager Bludgeon (959694)
Posted by UltraPrimal on July 22nd, 2009 @ 1:49pm CDT
I saw this figure at Hasbro Panel at BotCon and it was spectacular. Though those are Hasbro images so they may have been photoshopped. BTW, the sword goes in the barrel of the tank. But from these images I'm worried. The handle(and entire sword) is a different color from the tank barrel AND the sword is bent! I'm hopping the person who stole this swiped it out of the reject pile. Bludgeon deserves better after all the lack-luster repaints.
Re: First Look at Transformers ROTF Voyager Bludgeon (959701)
Posted by Prime Evil on July 22nd, 2009 @ 1:58pm CDT
Sweet, I was hoping we would get pics of him soon. Now we need to see ROTF Lockdown!!

I will def be getting Bludgeon and Lockdown and add them to my UNIVERSE line.

All I remember from Botcon was that Bludgeon and Lockdown were the best parts of the Hasbro panel...IMO.
Re: First Look at Transformers ROTF Voyager Bludgeon (959708)
Posted by Kenny28 on July 22nd, 2009 @ 2:14pm CDT
Looks like a prototype.
Re: First Look at Transformers ROTF Voyager Bludgeon (959713)
Posted by Jacob P. Galvatron on July 22nd, 2009 @ 2:26pm CDT
I was looking forward to this.
But, his tank mode is a bit... odd.
I'm disapointed.
Hopefully a great robot mode will save this guy.
Re: First Look at Transformers ROTF Voyager Bludgeon (959715)
Posted by GuyIncognito on July 22nd, 2009 @ 2:30pm CDT
Dead Metal wrote:Win, total winn! But damn what is it with hasbro and annoying orange on things that don't need it?

No offense, but you must have really low expectations if you can declare that "win, total win" based on that picture. All I see is a blurry tank, and that's no automatic win in my book.
Re: First Look at Transformers ROTF Voyager Bludgeon (959726)
Posted by OPTIMUS MAGNUS on July 22nd, 2009 @ 2:46pm CDT
Re: First Look at Transformers ROTF Voyager Bludgeon (959729)
Posted by Prime Evil on July 22nd, 2009 @ 2:50pm CDT
OPTIMUS MAGNUS wrote:Hmm...it does resemble a Universe figure IMO. I dont know about the sword but it looks like it has potential. I doubt it is a movie figure but ya never know...

It's a movie figure. We saw pics of it at Botcon.
Re: First Look at Transformers ROTF Voyager Bludgeon (959730)
Posted by OPTIMUS MAGNUS on July 22nd, 2009 @ 2:52pm CDT
Prime Evil wrote:

It's a movie figure. We saw pics of it at Botcon.

Really? Well I'll be. I guess I was just hoping it was a glimpse at 3.0. Oh well.
Re: First Look at Transformers ROTF Voyager Bludgeon (959747)
Posted by Prime Evil on July 22nd, 2009 @ 3:07pm CDT
OPTIMUS MAGNUS wrote:
Prime Evil wrote:

It's a movie figure. We saw pics of it at Botcon.

He'll look close to a Classic though. I think they were going to use this mold in the classics line awhile back. But not sure if this was the mold they wanted. I just remember geeking out when the pics of this showed up. I think his skull face is more like...the Punisher logo as well. Not like an actual skull like he's known to have...but that was awhile ago.
Re: First Look at Transformers ROTF Voyager Bludgeon (959752)
Posted by OPTIMUS MAGNUS on July 22nd, 2009 @ 3:14pm CDT
Prime Evil wrote:
OPTIMUS MAGNUS wrote:
Prime Evil wrote:

It's a movie figure. We saw pics of it at Botcon.

I wanna see bot-mode pics. If he fits in with the classics/universe figs he is so mine. I dig the stubby lil tank. He has those rocket launchers on his turret side like movie Brawl....

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Dragstrip Wildbreak Dragbreak" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark Of The Moon Air Raid" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Barricade Dark Of The Moon Deluxe Class 2010" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Dark Moon Roadbuster + Backfire Spike Witwicky Mechtech NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege - Starscream - Voyager Class NEW MIB" on EBAY
Buy "KRE-O Transformers Bumblebee #36421 & Megatron #30688 Set With 7 Kreons Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series ~ BUMBLEBEE MPM-7 ~ Takara-Tomy/Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Twinferno Action Figure" on EBAY