First Look at War For Cybertron: Kingdom Deluxe Class Red Alert

First Look at War For Cybertron: Kingdom Deluxe Class Red Alert

Friday, June 18th, 2021 12:00am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Rumors, Digital Media News, Store News
Posted by: Bounti76   Views: 76,285

Thanks to Seibertronian Mindmaster for pointing us to the Twitter account of @morgan_dfx, who recently posted pictures of a possible Bumblebee Movie Thrust. This time, he's posted an in-box picture of the upcoming Kingdom Deluxe Class Red Alert!

Transformers News: First Look at War For Cybertron: Kingdom Deluxe Class Red Alert.

From this picture, we can see that Red Alert will be based on the upcoming Amazon exclusive earth-mode Sideswipe. Like his regular mold mate, Red Alert will also be a store exclusive, to the Walgreens drugstore chain, at least in the U.S., like Siege Ratchet and Earthrise Bluestreak. It remains to be seen how his distribution outside the U.S. will he handled.

What do you think of this reveal? Excited to add another LamBro to your collection? Let us know your thoughts, and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest Transformers news!

Credit(s): morgan_dfx on Twitter

This article was last modified on Friday, June 18th, 2021 12:02am CDT

Re: First Look at War For Cybertron: Kingdom Deluxe Class Red Alert (2107656)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 18th, 2021 @ 12:50am CDT
He looks good, but for me it's the same as Sideswipe: the Siege version is good enough, the changes aren't big enough to warrant double-dipping. This mold really should have had the spoiler.
Re: First Look at War For Cybertron: Kingdom Deluxe Class Red Alert (2107657)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on June 18th, 2021 @ 1:47am CDT
Hopefully he'll be as easy as Ratchet and Wreck-Gar were to find for me cause I do enjoy Red Alert's color scheme the most out of all the Sideswipe repaints, plus I think this design will look closer to what I'm looking for in a Red Alert for my Lost Light shelf than Siege's due to the color changes and molding differences
Re: First Look at War For Cybertron: Kingdom Deluxe Class Red Alert (2107663)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on June 18th, 2021 @ 7:33am CDT
While I didn't replace Universe Sideswipe or Sunstreaker, Red Alert was one I was looking to and the Siege version is just a tad too Cybertronian to do it for me. So count me in on this bandwagon.

I don't know why I like Universe RA less than his mold mates. I have a replacement head for him so it's not that. Hopefully this is easy to get.
Re: First Look at War For Cybertron: Kingdom Deluxe Class Red Alert (2107665)
Posted by sol magnus on June 18th, 2021 @ 9:01am CDT
Getting him and all other Earth Mode Cybertronians. Bring on Hound.
Re: First Look at War For Cybertron: Kingdom Deluxe Class Red Alert (2107666)
Posted by M. Spector on June 18th, 2021 @ 9:21am CDT
Already owning Siege Sideswipe and Selects Cordon, my need for Contechs isn't terribly high, but I wouldn't be totally opposed to Red Alert if he looks good enough in the wild. It's just with the figures I already own feel like I have all the different aspects that figure hits ya know

And as a side note, pretty much all of the walgreens exclusives have shown up here in the far north, the only one that hasn't isnt even a TF but a Silver Surfer Marvel Legends figure from a year or so ago
Re: First Look at War For Cybertron: Kingdom Deluxe Class Red Alert (2107667)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on June 18th, 2021 @ 9:27am CDT
Well, Red Alert looks good, but not very screen (or toy) accurate. I’m not going to fuss about the lack of wheels on the outsides of the shoulders and such, but the color layout could have been better. The shoulders should be black, the forearms and thighs should be white. The red thighs are correct for the original toy, but the helmet is red, like the cartoon, so I think screen accuracy should have been the priority. If it were only the thighs that were red, I could probably write that off as an amalgamation of the cartoon and toy looks, but the arms are just all wrong (except for the red biceps). The missile is at least red, but the shoulder cannon should be white or silver. Black for the cannon is, again, accurate to the G1 toy, but again, with the cartoon accurate head, why not match the cartoon coloring too? I can easily swap out an extra silver-painted cannon to correct that. I might even do the same with the arms, using the Siege release, which are identical parts structurally. They can be disassembled at the bicep swivel cut joint. That won’t fix the shoulders, but it will fix the forearms. However, I’d be sacrificing the actually accurate red biceps. The thighs are unfixable through kitbashing due to all the pins used in the leg assemblies. Kingdom Mirage is a big let down. Sideswipe is nearly perfect. Red Alert falls somewhere in the middle for me.

I think Hasbro and Takara must have used the original MP-14 release of Red Alert, not the “anime colors” MP-14+ version, as their color guide for the Kingdom figure.
Re: First Look at War For Cybertron: Kingdom Deluxe Class Red Alert (2107668)
Posted by o.supreme on June 18th, 2021 @ 9:40am CDT
The toy looks cool. Every time I see it however, I feel compelled to ask my friend that works for the Sac Metro FD, when his fire chief is getting a Lamborghini ;) .
Re: First Look at War For Cybertron: Kingdom Deluxe Class Red Alert (2107671)
Posted by LunarBolt1984 on June 18th, 2021 @ 10:27am CDT
For all you Canadians out there, I got my Earthrise Bluestreak through EB Games. Once this toy figure either gets officially released by HasTak or just plain starts showing up in the US, I would start calling the nearest EB Games to see if you can pre-order it. If the staff is nice and they happen to have it in-store, they'll probably hold for you, just give them a call.

On another note, i never got SEIGE Red Alert, or Netflix Red Alert, so I'm gonna try and pick up this guy, even if I passed up on Inferno (already had Grapple). I was perfectly fine with the SEIGE Lambo mold, which is why I have both Sideswipe and Deep Cover, but I'll bite on this one if it becomes available here in Canada. Earth-mode is a decent enough slight retool to not make me think its HasTak laziness, so Red Alert will look fine with my other two Lambros.
Re: First Look at War For Cybertron: Kingdom Deluxe Class Red Alert (2107673)
Posted by Autobot_Benz on June 18th, 2021 @ 10:52am CDT
Emgo reviewed Rhinox last night

I am sticking with my Thrilling 30's one
Re: First Look at War For Cybertron: Kingdom Deluxe Class Red Alert (2107675)
Posted by Sculyblast on June 18th, 2021 @ 11:47am CDT

I've always wanted a hippo brother for rhinox.
Re: First Look at War For Cybertron: Kingdom Deluxe Class Red Alert (2107676)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on June 18th, 2021 @ 11:52am CDT
Sculyblast wrote:I'm intrigued by the idea that I would only need to remove one pin to retool Rhinox into a hippo alt-mode.

I've always wanted a hippo brother for rhinox.

Big fan of your thought process
We need a hippo alt mode already! Those things are dangerous af
Hip hop anonymous
Re: First Look at War For Cybertron: Kingdom Deluxe Class Red Alert (2107677)
Posted by blackeyedprime on June 18th, 2021 @ 11:57am CDT
As much as I dislike Siege Red Alert its not worth the hassle or [rice to track this down with out it having the effort put into it. On the very slim chance that I find it rally cheap then its a maybe just so that I dont have to keep hiding red alert behind other figures.
Re: First Look at War For Cybertron: Kingdom Deluxe Class Red Alert (2107686)
Posted by Overcracker on June 18th, 2021 @ 12:59pm CDT
Loving that Red Alert. Hopefully non-US Amazon can get it.

Otherwise, its off to BBTS or TFsource and a steep markup. #-o
Re: First Look at War For Cybertron: Kingdom Deluxe Class Red Alert (2107690)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on June 18th, 2021 @ 1:51pm CDT
Is Galvatron’s wave mate Ultra Magnus?
Re: First Look at War For Cybertron: Kingdom Deluxe Class Red Alert (2107695)
Posted by o.supreme on June 18th, 2021 @ 2:14pm CDT
Wolfman Jake wrote:Is Galvatron’s wave mate Ultra Magnus?

I think so...If that is the case, then the Magnus I saw earlier this week at Target (the first leader in months), means I just missed Galvatron...go figure...
Re: First Look at War For Cybertron: Kingdom Deluxe Class Red Alert (2107711)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on June 18th, 2021 @ 6:03pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:Is Galvatron’s wave mate Ultra Magnus?

Yes he is, based on the 2 that were on the shelf when I found my Galvatron Thursday. That shelf was empty for a month.
Re: First Look at War For Cybertron: Kingdom Deluxe Class Red Alert (2107728)
Posted by aronjlove on June 18th, 2021 @ 10:37pm CDT
As Galvatron is starting to be found in the wild, I'd like to point out that the 'shoulder fix' is truly optional as it is purely cosmetic and does not change the function of the figure or the transformation. Furthermore, with the way the arms become the tank treads, the fix doesn't even affect them.
20210618_201833.jpg
Re: First Look at War For Cybertron: Kingdom Deluxe Class Red Alert (2107729)
Posted by Rodimus Prime on June 18th, 2021 @ 10:41pm CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
o.supreme wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:Is Galvatron’s wave mate Ultra Magnus?

Mine has been empty for 3 months or more. But tonight I stopped in after work and lo and behold there were 3 Magni and 2 Galvatrons, with the bad shoulders (pins in the back?). I'm still not sold on Galvatron, but he looked better in hand than in photos. The crap on the chest still bothers me.

And I noticed the Commander Class slot on the shelf, so I asked the guy to scan it for me for a possible arrival date of the product. He said that the CC is being discontinued in the store, but I can get it online. I'm not sure if this is just regional or company-wide. My Wal-Mart did away with the CC slot after Jetfire, but I got Sky-Lynx at Target. Looks like Rodimus will be an online purchase, if I can get a deal for him.
Re: First Look at War For Cybertron: Kingdom Deluxe Class Red Alert (2107741)
Posted by ZeldaTheSwordsman on June 19th, 2021 @ 5:25am CDT
So, I just learned that the email from Hasbro that initially reassured me about Rodimus Prime's height... was misrepresenting him. The 7.5" figure they gave me was measured from the bloody spoiler and his actual bodily height is only 6.5".

So every last bit of that premium engineering, all those features... All wasted because he's too short. He needed to be on par with Galvatron height-wise. No ifs, ands, or buts. The climactic throwdown scene makes that an absolute necessity, and they blew it. Even with as good as every last other aspect about him is, the height was make-or-break.

And it turns out, the answer was break.

I was so looking forward to him... I hadn't been that hyped for a Transformer in ages... But now because they screwed up that one single but oh-so-important thing....
I'm rather frustrated and bummed.... HasTak are unlikely to correct their obscene design failure at this point, and given how halfassed so many 3P upgrade kits are I don't dare hope for any worthwhile help from that quarter either.

He was going to be so good... But this one thing...
I just don't know what to do now.
Re: First Look at War For Cybertron: Kingdom Deluxe Class Red Alert (2107744)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on June 19th, 2021 @ 6:25am CDT
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:He was going to be so good... But this one thing...
I just don't know what to do now.

Watch Emgo. He's quite extensive with the comparisons and I think the scale work perfect.

Skip to 27:00

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #281 - Netflix Kingdom Reviewed
"Netflix Kingdom Reviewed"
Posted: Tuesday, August 3rd, 2021

Buy "Transformers Go G21 Judora Takara Tomy" on EBAY
Buy "Wheeljack Elite Construct-Bots Transformers SEALED" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS OPTIMUS PRIME Construct Bots Build Your Own Transformer Autobot" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS AGE OF EXTINCTION CROSSHAIRS Power battler 2014" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers BUZZWORTHY ORIGIN BUMBLEBEE Cybertronian Deluxe Generations IN HAND" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction  Voyager Class movie Autobot Hound Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Soundwave New *6" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers - Year Of The Snake Omega Supreme - Platinum Edition Action" on EBAY