First Look: New Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Toys

Transformers News: First Look: New Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Toys

Saturday, May 21st, 2011 12:03AM CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: LOST Cybertronian   Views: 47,764

Autobase Aichi has updated with a couple of images of new Dark Of The Moon Toys. The first is a repaint of Human Alliance Sandstorm. He is repainted to resemble a lunar rover and comes with a driver wearing a space suit with a NEST logo.

There is also a F1 style racecar figure who's weapon mode may be some kind of shield. Although it resembles a Human Alliance figure, it is not known at this time if this is indeed a HA figure or the Deluxe F1 car that showed up on this Takara Product list. Are these Takara exclusive toys? Will they be a store exclusive of some sort? We will update you when we get more information on these figures. Until then, you can see the original post here, we have also mirrored the images below.

Sandstorm Repaint

F1 Style Racecar

Credit(s): Autobase Aichi
Re: First Look: New Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Toys (1226174)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on May 21st, 2011 @ 12:09am CDT
Re: First Look: New Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Toys (1226175)
Posted by Evil_the_Nub on May 21st, 2011 @ 12:13am CDT
Is that supposed to be an axe?
Re: First Look: New Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Toys (1226178)
Posted by Flux Convoy on May 21st, 2011 @ 12:17am CDT
I'm really liking both of those. I had Sandstorm in my hands tonight and was strongly debating him. My only hang up was the out of place red on his face. I'd pick these up without thinking twice about odd color choices.
:BOT:
Re: First Look: New Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Toys (1226179)
Posted by King Slick on May 21st, 2011 @ 12:18am CDT
One thing has me scratching my head...

WHAT IS UP WITH THE DECPETICON HUMAN ALLIANCE FIGURES?

Sure the possibility of humans siding with the Decepticons is likely, but I would think that the Decepticons would sooner "enslave" any potential human allies.
Re: First Look: New Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Toys (1226184)
Posted by paul053 on May 21st, 2011 @ 12:23am CDT
Evil_the_Nub wrote:Is that supposed to be an axe?

I don't know. What does a flat thing can do?
Re: First Look: New Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Toys (1226185)
Posted by Skullcrunchberries on May 21st, 2011 @ 12:27am CDT
paul053 wrote:
Evil_the_Nub wrote:Is that supposed to be an axe?

I don't know. What does a flat thing can do?

Maybe it's a flatworm. The Autobots would have to fear his skilled, massive weapon! :P
Re: First Look: New Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Toys (1226186)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on May 21st, 2011 @ 12:34am CDT

King Slick wrote:One thing has me scratching my head...

WHAT IS UP WITH THE DECPETICON HUMAN ALLIANCE FIGURES?

maybe there not human they could be pretenders like that chick in ROTF or frenzy type robots using their holographic disguise. But they could in fact vb humand but they're being controlled by hypnochips or something. Real reason is probably cause you cant have only one faction in a figure class you need both cons & bots for it to potentially do well. It would be nice for hasbro to explain why the cons have "human" partners though, im sure alot of people are asking the same thing.
Re: First Look: New Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Toys (1226187)
Posted by NemesisMonkeySupreme on May 21st, 2011 @ 12:45am CDT
Nemesis Destron wrote:Well I will be returning my unopened Sandstorm without doubt...'nuff said! :CON:

Mine is on pre-order and being cancelled as soon as I finish typing this. Just goes to show what a decent paint job can do. ;)
Re: First Look: New Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Toys (1226190)
Posted by Nemesis Destron on May 21st, 2011 @ 12:56am CDT
Megatron Wolf wrote:The F1 car looks pretty cool but id like to know what its 3rd mode is, from the looks of it im going to say its a shield for voyager or leader figures or its suppose to be a flight mode and they just took the picture wrong.

King Slick wrote:One thing has me scratching my head...

WHAT IS UP WITH THE DECPETICON HUMAN ALLIANCE FIGURES?

Maybe for what ever the reason the Decepticon HA are androids or as Bishop said "artificial person" that are simply made to serve or or or....these are corrupted humans who were easily promised the world and more if they serve the Decepticons unknowning that they will be terminated in the end. :CON:
Re: First Look: New Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Toys (1226191)
Posted by Megazarak on May 21st, 2011 @ 12:56am CDT
The racecar's weapon mode looks like a shield to me. They both look very cool.
Re: First Look: New Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Toys (1226195)
Posted by Rated X on May 21st, 2011 @ 1:14am CDT
I kinda like the Spastic looking guy. :grin:
Re: First Look: New Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Toys (1226198)
Posted by Burnin12 on May 21st, 2011 @ 1:50am CDT
Re: First Look: New Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Toys (1226206)
Posted by CrimsonPrime on May 21st, 2011 @ 2:13am CDT
Burnin12 wrote:The lunar Rover is currently available at Walmart packaged with battle hooks prime. On the f1 car. I would hope it's dragstrip and looks like the third pic is just the bottom ofbthe car where the mechtech weapon is stored apposed to a 3rd alt mode.

I think the lunar rover you mentioned is a different one.Cause I'm pretty sure the one that come packaged with battle hooks optimus prime is a deluxe Landmine repaint.This one is a human alliance basic repaint. Correct me if I'm wrong xD.
Re: First Look: New Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Toys (1226209)
Posted by Loose on May 21st, 2011 @ 2:19am CDT
i'll get the race car.i'll aready have sandstorm..damn!
Re: First Look: New Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Toys (1226212)
Posted by craggy on May 21st, 2011 @ 2:40am CDT
like the look of both of these, and the motorbike guy (who needs a lime green repaint for full MASK effect) and at the basic price point I think I'll have to get a couple.
Re: First Look: New Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Toys (1226220)
Posted by MINDVVIPE on May 21st, 2011 @ 3:21am CDT
And I have my Dragstrip/Leadfoot, depending on allegiance.
Re: First Look: New Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Toys (1226228)
Posted by cannonfodder4000 on May 21st, 2011 @ 4:06am CDT
Woah, that F1-racer dude has to have one of the best head sculpts I've seen on a transformer for a while, let alone in the movie line! :D I think I'm gonna remove this giant blade bits though, since it looks like they're just held on by a couple of screws, I wonder if I'll be able to fit a weapon there. :???:
Re: First Look: New Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Toys (1226237)
Posted by Warbreaker on May 21st, 2011 @ 4:56am CDT
King Slick wrote:One thing has me scratching my head...

WHAT IS UP WITH THE DECPETICON HUMAN ALLIANCE FIGURES?

Well... A line can't be composed entirely of family-friendly Autobots - and the HA line is already 80% Autobots. Gotta appreciate Hastak spending ingenuity on cranking out vicious-looking Decepticons whenever they get the chance. Plus, of course the Decepticon-allied humans are doing it willingly! A 'Human Enslavement' subline name will never get past the PR dept, after all.

Drag-Strip? Overrun? Spastic? Whatever the name, the yellow race car 'con (that head screams con anyways) is awesome. I'd like to see the other side of his shield-mode, though. I already have Sandstorm standing on the shelf outside my room, but this lunar variant is tempting.
Re: First Look: New Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Toys (1226245)
Posted by griftimus prime on May 21st, 2011 @ 6:15am CDT
a repaint and a new ugly mold yeyyy
Re: First Look: New Dark Of The Moon Human Alliance Toys (1226261)
Posted by Astronopolis on May 21st, 2011 @ 7:07am CDT