First official Pictures of Cannon Bumblebee

First official Pictures of Cannon Bumblebee

Tuesday, June 2nd, 2009 3:23pm CDT

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 15,824

Seibertron.com member Blurrz has come across what looks to be the first official promotional images of Transformers Revenge of The Fallen Deluxe class Cannon Bumblebee.
First official Pictures of Cannon Bumblebee
First official Pictures of Cannon Bumblebee
We have seen packaging samples and test shots but this is the first look at the official promotional images of the toy.

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!

Credit(s): BLurrz

Re: First official Pictures of Cannon Bumblebee (930877)
Posted by vulgar_wraith on June 2nd, 2009 @ 3:30pm CDT
Sexy.......I bet most of us dreams of have a hott car with guns on the fenders.A must have. :grin:
Re: First official Pictures of Cannon Bumblebee (930881)
Posted by Megatron Wolf on June 2nd, 2009 @ 3:33pm CDT
Thats kinda cool. I may get this. If it were the Stealth BB colors it be a must buy but right now its a maybe.
Re: First official Pictures of Cannon Bumblebee (930932)
Posted by Longbridge on June 2nd, 2009 @ 5:14pm CDT
Not for me thanks, I'll stick with my '07 Bumblebee.

I still don't like the new head and the cannons don't make up for how plain the chest looks now it doesn't split.
Re: First official Pictures of Cannon Bumblebee (930953)
Posted by Crossfire on June 2nd, 2009 @ 6:04pm CDT
IMO it looks more like a Fast Action Battler than a deluxe figure.
Re: First official Pictures of Cannon Bumblebee (931000)
Posted by JRFitzpatrick7 on June 2nd, 2009 @ 8:09pm CDT
It seems as though the chest should be able to split (but isn't) and form the shape of previous camaro bumblebees.
Re: First official Pictures of Cannon Bumblebee (931032)
Posted by muswp1 on June 2nd, 2009 @ 9:51pm CDT
Looking at the two Bumblebees on my desk (TFM CC and ROTF versions), it looks like that the entire upper chest/car front is a new mold. The arms and doors look like they transform differently as well.
Re: First official Pictures of Cannon Bumblebee (931057)
Posted by typh0id on June 2nd, 2009 @ 10:53pm CDT
Cute...But I already have more movie Bumblebees than I know what to do with...
Re: First official Pictures of Cannon Bumblebee (931076)
Posted by bumble_bee_68 on June 2nd, 2009 @ 11:20pm CDT
Sorry, this is a pass for me too as I already own 3 versions of 07 BB- Yellow, Black [Stealth] and Red [Cliffjumper]
So he has cannons, whoopee, and the new head mold makes it look like he's either always surpised or scared!! :shock:
Yeah, I agree, looks more like a FAB than a Deluxe
Re: First official Pictures of Cannon Bumblebee (931081)
Posted by Prime Riblet on June 2nd, 2009 @ 11:28pm CDT
I think i will stick with my 07 models. Already have CC BB, classic camaro BB, and Cliffjumper. It would be a waste of my money to buy another deluxe Bumblebee at this point. I do want to check out the Human Alliance model-if I see it in person, I might decide to grab it.
Re: First official Pictures of Cannon Bumblebee (931100)
Posted by doomseer on June 3rd, 2009 @ 12:00am CDT
Cool but with bumblebee in yellow, black and red already I think it will be a miss unless it ends up warming shelves and getting reduced to £3.99 or something.

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #268 - Call Me 2020
"Call Me 2020"
Posted: Monday, January 18th, 2021

Buy "Playskool Transformers: Rescue Bots Academy - Whirl The Flight-Bot! New!!" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION GRIMLOCK VS BRUTICUS" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Optimus Prime Electronic Hero Mashers Light Up Weapons Hasbro NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Hasbro Grimlock Vs. Bruticus Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers AOE Figures - Grimlock and Evasion Mode Optimus Prime - Used" on EBAY
Buy "2013 Transformers Construct Bots AOE DinoBot Optimus Prime & Gnaw Dino Brand NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Mega Mighties Heatwave The Fire-Bot Lot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Prime Robots in Disguise Deluxe Class Ratchet" on EBAY