First pics of Revenge of the fallen deluxe bumblebee

First pics of Revenge of the fallen deluxe  bumblebee

Friday, November 28th, 2008 2:18pm CST

Categories: Movie Related News, Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: Dead Metal   Views: 38,525

TF08 has released images of the upcoming Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Bumblebee. This is a remould of the 08 Camero Bumblebee from the first movie.
To see the images just scroll down, as you will notice TF08 has been kind enough to compare the remould with one of seibertron's very own gallery images. so this way you can spot the differences even better!
{L_IMAGE}
{L_IMAGE}

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!

Credit(s): Mr.Bond007

This article was last modified on Friday, November 28th, 2008 2:19pm CST

Re: First pics of Revenge of the fallen deluxe bumblebee (841671)
Posted by Autobot Snake Eyes on November 28th, 2008 @ 2:40pm CST
I'm really liking that new head remold.
Re: First pics of Revenge of the fallen deluxe bumblebee (841674)
Posted by Autobot Cheetor on November 28th, 2008 @ 2:46pm CST
Looks good :mrgreen: I was not expecting a movie accurate head sculpt or weapon at all, i thought they would just add that new bumper and grill. Ah im excited, it looks like the arm cannon will rotate around to be a hand too. Cant wait to get this guy.
Re: First pics of Revenge of the fallen deluxe bumblebee (841675)
Posted by Sledge on November 28th, 2008 @ 2:47pm CST
Because there just weren't enough versions of that lousy mold. :roll:
Re: First pics of Revenge of the fallen deluxe bumblebee (841683)
Posted by Dead Metal on November 28th, 2008 @ 2:52pm CST
Sledge wrote:Because there just weren't enough versions of that lousy mold. :roll:

It'll be my first version.
Re: First pics of Revenge of the fallen deluxe bumblebee (841687)
Posted by YRQRM0 on November 28th, 2008 @ 2:53pm CST
Alright, a NEW one! This will make the fourth figure of this mould that I have.
Re: First pics of Revenge of the fallen deluxe bumblebee (841691)
Posted by kirbenvost on November 28th, 2008 @ 2:59pm CST
Sweet, another movie toy I don't have to buy. XD I'm not buying something nearly the same as what I've already got. I prefer the black to the silver anyway.
Re: First pics of Revenge of the fallen deluxe bumblebee (841694)
Posted by First Gen on November 28th, 2008 @ 3:01pm CST
I ditched most of my movie figures in liu of Classics/Universe, but I kept all my Movie Bumblebee's/Cliffjumper. I love that friggin figure, its an awesome mold. I'll probably by this one too.
Re: First pics of Revenge of the fallen deluxe bumblebee (841736)
Posted by Mirage22 on November 28th, 2008 @ 4:07pm CST
I'm really liking the new head mold.
Re: First pics of Revenge of the fallen deluxe bumblebee (841741)
Posted by muswp1 on November 28th, 2008 @ 4:13pm CST

BTW, is Ryan or another admin from here going to ask them about using Ryan's pics and not crediting him when this site does not do the same to them?? I am hoping they asked Ryan first, but I strongly doubt it.
Re: First pics of Revenge of the fallen deluxe bumblebee (841750)
Posted by Sabrblade on November 28th, 2008 @ 4:32pm CST
Oh, come on! Why must they make another one? I've already got three of this guy (regular, screan battles, premium), plus the first one.

Why did they have to change BB again? What was wrong with his first movie look that they had to make a newer version of him?
Re: First pics of Revenge of the fallen deluxe bumblebee (841752)
Posted by Omegasoundwave on November 28th, 2008 @ 4:33pm CST
wow so you r paying 10 bucks for a new head, and grill not to mention a crappy gun?? they made too many Bumblebees they need to stop.
Re: First pics of Revenge of the fallen deluxe bumblebee (841758)
Posted by Overcracker on November 28th, 2008 @ 4:44pm CST
Hasbro sure is milking out all the sale value in that mold to the bone.

Regular Concept BB, Battle Damaged BB, Cliffjumper, Premium Series BB, Stealth BB, Screen Battles BB,
Its going to be the 7th use of that basic mold.

Re: First pics of Revenge of the fallen deluxe bumblebee (841761)
Posted by Solrac333 on November 28th, 2008 @ 4:50pm CST
It better be a PREMIUM!!! I will not wait another year to get better versions. They better be good from the start.
Re: First pics of Revenge of the fallen deluxe bumblebee (841774)
Posted by Doubledealer93 on November 28th, 2008 @ 5:06pm CST
i will be getting this. :twisted: i love the head! and the gun! :APPLAUSE:
Re: First pics of Revenge of the fallen deluxe bumblebee (841781)
Posted by Prime's Trailer on November 28th, 2008 @ 5:15pm CST
Digging that new head mould. I'll probably pick him up when he's officially released here in the UK.
Re: First pics of Revenge of the fallen deluxe bumblebee (841784)
Posted by Dreadwinglord on November 28th, 2008 @ 5:26pm CST
Okay, redecoed, remolded head, nice, I'll keep my originals.
Re: First pics of Revenge of the fallen deluxe bumblebee (841786)
Posted by Seibertron on November 28th, 2008 @ 5:29pm CST
[sarcasm]I love it! They make a statement that we can't use their photos any more unless the image is watermarked, then they use a photo from Seibertron.com (that I created) and erase the watermark. Ah, the joy of the Internet.[/sarcasm]
Re: First pics of Revenge of the fallen deluxe bumblebee (841788)
Posted by Seibertron on November 28th, 2008 @ 5:32pm CST
muswp1 wrote:That's the head mold they should have used in the first place, looks much more accurate.

I don't mind people using the images from this website. I do have a problem with people deliberately removing the watermarks from my images but since this is a one time thing, I don't see the point in making a huge issue out of this.
Re: First pics of Revenge of the fallen deluxe bumblebee (841790)
Posted by Barrelass on November 28th, 2008 @ 5:35pm CST
Overcracker wrote:Hasbro sure is milking out all the sale value in that mold to the bone.

Its going to be the 7th use of that basic mold.

Don't forget the Target Allspark Blue Exclusive. But I must admit that I am a whore for this mold.
Re: First pics of Revenge of the fallen deluxe bumblebee (841795)
Posted by Down_Shift on November 28th, 2008 @ 5:42pm CST
I don't see the new head mold. I see a new shitty weapon ( that will prolly look better without the missle... I hate missles :-x )

I can't wait to see the new Prime and Megatron.

Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #267 - Netflix Earthrise Reviewed
"Netflix Earthrise Reviewed"
Posted: Monday, December 28th, 2020

Buy "MOSC Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bisk Lobster Crab Car MISB" on EBAY
Buy "WFC-E40 BATTLE SQUAD Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Direct-Hit Power Punch" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SOUNDBLASTER Siege War for Cybertron MISB Walmart Exclusive Netflix" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise - Direct-Hit & Power Punch [WFC-E18]" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers thrilling 30 springer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Powertrain & Highjump Siege War for Cybertron Micromaster 2018 MISB" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers RID Deluxe Class Cliffjumper (c)2011 TOMY  RARE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Deluxe Bluestreak! War for Cybertron Walmart Exclusive Hasbro" on EBAY