First Sighting of the Transformers Movie Action Figure Aisle Display

First Sighting of the Transformers Movie Action Figure Aisle Display

Wednesday, May 16th, 2007 6:31am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Sightings, Company News, Collectables
Posted by: Bed Bugs   Views: 29,656

Compliments of Seibertron.com board member Talyn, we have our first images and sightings of the Transformers Movie action figure aisle display shown below at a Walmart in Watertown, WI. The displays have huge cutouts of Decepticon Barricade and Autobot Optimus Prime.

Please also understand that these are only cell phone pictures, however, you can still see what they look like.

Credit(s): Talyn

Re: First Sighting of the Transformers Movie Action Figure Aisle Display (123125)
Posted by Air Commander Starscream on May 16th, 2007 @ 6:37am CDT
One step closer indeed!
Re: First Sighting of the Transformers Movie Action Figure Aisle Display (123203)
Posted by Talyn on May 16th, 2007 @ 8:11am CDT
I stopped by again this morning, still no figures, but this time I had my digital camera with me :D New pics!

Re: First Sighting of the Transformers Movie Action Figure Aisle Display (123229)
Posted by Swerve on May 16th, 2007 @ 8:51am CDT
Where can I get me some of those 88 cent Transformers? :P

Re: First Sighting of the Transformers Movie Action Figure Aisle Display (123239)
Posted by Exulted Unicron on May 16th, 2007 @ 8:58am CDT
I didn;t know they bargain binned the movie line already
Re: First Sighting of the Transformers Movie Action Figure Aisle Display (123363)
Posted by Starscream on May 16th, 2007 @ 10:33am CDT
I saw some walmart employee with a transformers movie SHIRT yesterday. Silver embroidered decepticon logo on one sleeve, autobot on the other, and "transformers" on the breast pocket.
Re: First Sighting of the Transformers Movie Action Figure Aisle Display (123369)
Posted by Dagon on May 16th, 2007 @ 10:40am CDT
That's a real cool picture of Prime. I'm waiting until Friday to go hunting, it's payday and I figure it'll be better if I give my usually slow local stores a chance to get stocked. But yes, one little step closer!
Re: First Sighting of the Transformers Movie Action Figure Aisle Display (123386)
Posted by Liege Evilmus on May 16th, 2007 @ 10:53am CDT
I wonder whats on sale for $.88?
Re: First Sighting of the Transformers Movie Action Figure Aisle Display (123394)
Posted by City Commander on May 16th, 2007 @ 10:57am CDT
Cool. Hopefully it'll take up a whole isle at TRU.
Re: First Sighting of the Transformers Movie Action Figure Aisle Display (123463)
Posted by Swerve on May 16th, 2007 @ 11:56am CDT
One unusual thing about the picture is that you'd figure the 2 faction leaders would be displayed. We have Prime and then representing the Decepticons is Barricade. I don't really have a problem with that though because I think Barricade is one of the best looking Decepticons.
Re: First Sighting of the Transformers Movie Action Figure Aisle Display (123486)
Posted by Wheeljack35 on May 16th, 2007 @ 12:20pm CDT
That is a pretty sweet setup
Re: First Sighting of the Transformers Movie Action Figure Aisle Display (123606)
Posted by y2jfreak on May 16th, 2007 @ 2:49pm CDT
god knows having Megatron on the arch would frighten small children. lol.
Re: First Sighting of the Transformers Movie Action Figure Aisle Display (123616)
Posted by Roboto750 on May 16th, 2007 @ 2:54pm CDT
I was just at a Wal-Mart today and saw the SM3 displays like this (as seen in the pics) and was wondering if TF would get the same treatment. I'm not disappointed! I noticed the .88 and 3.00 signs as well. Very misleading on Wally World's part!
Re: First Sighting of the Transformers Movie Action Figure Aisle Display (123829)
Posted by i_amtrunks on May 16th, 2007 @ 6:11pm CDT
Fairly standard fare.

I wonder how many employees will be taking these home in August to sell on ebay?
Re: First Sighting of the Transformers Movie Action Figure Aisle Display (124392)
Posted by Sean on May 17th, 2007 @ 6:47am CDT
I noticed that at my store someone's already taking out the images on the four sided feature and the double sided on as well . I ask the dept mgr to give me the red spider man when all the fiascos are over

Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Apeface" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #274 - Pulse Fan Fest 2021
"Pulse Fan Fest 2021"
Posted: Sunday, April 18th, 2021

Buy "Transformers 2016 Platinum Edition Armada of Cyclonus Scourge Sweep 3 Pack" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime" on EBAY
Buy "G1 Transformers Whirl 100% Complete with accessories" on EBAY
Buy "Mr Potato Head Mixable Mashable Optimus Prime Transformers - COMPLETE NO BOX" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction High Octane Bumblebee complete AOE" on EBAY
Buy "Bumblebee Roar and Rescue 100% Complete Rescan Rescue Bots Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Mr Potato Head Bumblebee Complete Mixable Mashable Heroes Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Blades the Rescue Dinobot Roar 100% Complete Mini Dinos Rescue Bots Transformers" on EBAY