First Wave of Transformers Legacy to be Revealed This Friday

First Wave of Transformers Legacy to be Revealed This Friday

Monday, October 18th, 2021 10:46am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 48,431

Hasbro added schedules and panel descriptions for their 2021 Pulsecon. The Transformers panel starts at 12:30 ET this Friday, the 22nd, and we now know that it will include them revealing the first wave of next Transformers Generations line. The other reveal will be the Unicron Galvatron pack which we've seen a review of already. Since there is no mention of any "Kingdom wave 5", it begs to question when that will be revealed.

Transformers Fan Product Panel
Join the Hasbro Transformers team as we kick off the celebration of the Transformers legacy and officially reveal toys from the first wave of the next Transformers Generations line. We’re bringing together fan-favorite characters from across the multiverse, so get ready; the Energon will be electric! The celebration continues with the 2021 Transformers Hall of Fame. This year we will celebrate the past and present as we induct two amazingly talented contributors to the brand and announce the fan voted favorites for both Best WFC Kingdom Toy and Favorite Beast Wars Season 1 Character. Lastly, Behold, as we unveil a Unicron companion pack to help you bring the epic final battle of The Transformers: The Movie to life with Ben Burnley, lead singer of Breaking Benjamin. Be prepared for huge surprises and exclusive reveals seen first here! We can’t wait to share it all with you!

Panelists:

Rachel, Marketing
Mark, Design
Ben, Marketing
Special Guest: Ben Burnley, Lead Singer of Breaking Benjamin

So the figures we will see are most probably:

Core:

Blaster
Bulkhead

Leader:
Lazer Optimus Prime

And that Pulsecon exclusive reformatting Galvatron

Transformers News: First Wave of Transformers Legacy to be Revealed This Friday

Re: First Wave of Transformers Legacy to be Revealed This Friday (2118753)
Posted by o.supreme on October 18th, 2021 @ 11:03am CDT
Just by Coincidence I have this day off: Good
I'll likely be traveling for our weekend getaway so I'll probably miss all of this: Bad (?)
The First wave dosen't really have anything that I'll likely want: Good

If there are any unforseen surprises, I'll probably be able to catch up with them sooner than later ;)^ .

Wasn't one of the *Energon Monsters* (Core or Deluxe) supposed to be in the first wave?
Re: First Wave of Transformers Legacy to be Revealed This Friday (2118754)
Posted by Rysquad on October 18th, 2021 @ 11:09am CDT
I hope we get a Laser Ultra Magnus later in the line.
Re: First Wave of Transformers Legacy to be Revealed This Friday (2118758)
Posted by william-james88 on October 18th, 2021 @ 11:40am CDT
Munkky wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Since there is no mention of any "Kingdom wave 5", it begs to question when that will be revealed.

My guess is it won't be. Pipes and Slammer will just start appearing at retail out of nowhere and then pre-orders will unceremoniously go up on the Internet something like a month or two later once Hasbro realise the cat's out of the bag. Keep in mind Hasbro never officially announced Shadow Panther, Waspinator or the main retail version of Tigatron.

Waspinator and Shadow Panther were officially announced through retailers, as happens a lot of the times.
Re: First Wave of Transformers Legacy to be Revealed This Friday (2118759)
Posted by william-james88 on October 18th, 2021 @ 11:42am CDT
o.supreme wrote:Just by Coincidence I have this day off: Good
The First wave dosen't really have anything that I'll likely want: Good

Not according to the wave breakdown we got.
Re: First Wave of Transformers Legacy to be Revealed This Friday (2118763)
Posted by Mr.MicroMaster on October 18th, 2021 @ 12:09pm CDT
Wow there packing a lot into that forty minute panel time. I am very interested to see what the legacy figures look like.
Re: First Wave of Transformers Legacy to be Revealed This Friday (2118768)
Posted by Tuned Agent on October 18th, 2021 @ 12:22pm CDT
I'm excited to see a lot of these figures, but especially Laser Prime. Really hope he lives up to my lofty expectations, lol.
Re: First Wave of Transformers Legacy to be Revealed This Friday (2118770)
Posted by chuckdawg1999 on October 18th, 2021 @ 12:33pm CDT
These will be fairly interesting to see. Some of them I'm sure we have a fairly good idea of what they look like, like Skywarp, the others I can't wait to see.
Re: First Wave of Transformers Legacy to be Revealed This Friday (2118776)
Posted by TulioDude on October 18th, 2021 @ 1:11pm CDT
Hopefully some Armada reveals!

Day 657 of waiting for Transformers Armada Masterpiece news.
Re: First Wave of Transformers Legacy to be Revealed This Friday (2118779)
Posted by william-james88 on October 18th, 2021 @ 1:20pm CDT
TulioDude wrote:Hopefully some Armada reveals!

There will ne none. The article states everything we might see and none of it is Armada.
Re: First Wave of Transformers Legacy to be Revealed This Friday (2118785)
Posted by Spider5800 on October 18th, 2021 @ 1:32pm CDT
So bizarre to me that they just...never officially revealed large chunks of the Kingdom line. Such an odd choice.

Doesn't seem to have hurt them too bad, though, Tigatron preorders were gone in like 1 day. Hope he makes it to retail so I can grab one.
Re: First Wave of Transformers Legacy to be Revealed This Friday (2118793)
Posted by Autobot N on October 18th, 2021 @ 1:52pm CDT
TulioDude wrote:Hopefully some Armada reveals!

Day 657 of waiting for Transformers Armada Masterpiece news.
There should be an Armada Starscream in Legacy, but not in this wave
Re: First Wave of Transformers Legacy to be Revealed This Friday (2118795)
Posted by Mistaken_Table on October 18th, 2021 @ 2:05pm CDT
Re: First Wave of Transformers Legacy to be Revealed This Friday (2118796)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on October 18th, 2021 @ 2:07pm CDT
I'm a little surprised that I'm most excited for DRAGSTRIP and SKIDS instead of Bulkhead or Arcee, but that's because of what we've heard they're doing for the non-G1 characters. Hopefully they turn out better than I'm fearing, but I'm not optimistic
Re: First Wave of Transformers Legacy to be Revealed This Friday (2118797)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on October 18th, 2021 @ 2:20pm CDT
Mistaken_Table wrote:Hey does anybody know how much Ravage is gonna be? And if he's the only exclusive Transformers figure I need to worry about securing?

$52,99 and probably.
Re: First Wave of Transformers Legacy to be Revealed This Friday (2118798)
Posted by TulioDude on October 18th, 2021 @ 2:20pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
TulioDude wrote:Hopefully some Armada reveals!

william-james88 wrote:So the figures we will see are most probably:

Re: First Wave of Transformers Legacy to be Revealed This Friday (2118799)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on October 18th, 2021 @ 2:24pm CDT

Kickback's welcome. We need deluxe class Insecticons!

Blaster - I may get just to have. I'm happy with Label Blaster.

Bulkhead - welcome. I don't have him. But I still may not get him.

Laser OP - Make it Scourge and we'll talk.
Re: First Wave of Transformers Legacy to be Revealed This Friday (2118800)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on October 18th, 2021 @ 2:36pm CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:

$52,99 and probably.
There's also Unicron/Reformatting Galvatron.

Gauntlet101010 wrote:Laser OP - Make it Scourge and we'll talk.
Rumored/leaked as a Walmart exclusive.
Re: First Wave of Transformers Legacy to be Revealed This Friday (2118801)
Posted by Maximai on October 18th, 2021 @ 2:46pm CDT
Do you all think that they would have copies at pulse con or tfcon?
Re: First Wave of Transformers Legacy to be Revealed This Friday (2118810)
Posted by william-james88 on October 18th, 2021 @ 4:43pm CDT
Rysquad wrote:I hope we get a Laser Ultra Magnus later in the line.

We'll get Scourge (named Black Convoy). As for Magnus, we are getting a SG Magnus. Now smart money is on him using the Kingdom magnus mold, but you never know, they might use the Laser OP mode to better match the original comic.

The price was written above. I already secured my copy from EB Games which will be waiting for me friday morning. And yes, there is another exclusive, it's in the article. It's the Unicron Galvatron pack. Price should be around the $70 mark.

Gauntlet101010 wrote:New Stunticons, eh? While I have a problem with CW Motormaster, the rest were fine. I guess we'll see how Dragstrip looks and if he's CW compatible.

Laser OP - Make it Scourge and we'll talk.

I'm pretty sure he won't be CW compatible. Still don't get why people are hoping it is. I'd rather they give us something good and not force the integration of something from the past.

TulioDude wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
TulioDude wrote:Hopefully some Armada reveals!

william-james88 wrote:So the figures we will see are most probably:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You're fun.

And sadly what I meant was that we aren't sure if we are seeing all those figures from wave 1 or just some of them. But yeah, any figure revealed would be a figure mentioned on the list in the article.

But don't worry, you'll get an Armada Starscream later.
Re: First Wave of Transformers Legacy to be Revealed This Friday (2118812)
Posted by o.supreme on October 18th, 2021 @ 4:50pm CDT
One of the strong play features of the Combiner Wars was that they could mix and match with anyone else ( homaging Scramble Combiners). Having "better" Stunticons/Menasor in Legacy that are not compatible lessens the desirability. Or may be a back door test to see if there is a market to do combiners All over again, which, as a fan of Combiners, I really don't want.

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
"No Thanks Given"
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

Buy "Transformers Titans Return MINDWIPE & VORATH Deluxe Headmaster Opened" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations - Starscream, Optimus Prime, Rodimus Prime - NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures Bundle" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Decepticon Blitzwing" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Octone Hasbro Voyager Octane Figure Triple Changer" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Legends Class Rumble/Frenzy Incomplete #RIBFIR" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Legends Class Laserbeak 100% Complete" on EBAY