Fist Look at Kingdom Leader T-Wrecks in Alt Mode and Galvatron's Rail Gun

Fist Look at Kingdom Leader T-Wrecks in Alt Mode and Galvatron's Rail Gun

Monday, March 22nd, 2021 10:20am CDT

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 29,533

Topic Options: View Discussion · Sign in or Join to reply

A small image popped up online. There is no specific source found for it yet but we wanted to share it with you. In the image we see many unreleased figures in the background including 2 T-Wrecks toys and Galvatron. Galvatron can be seen with the two Revenge looking guns connected together making it a rail gun. Behind him is T-Wrecks in robot mode but it is cut off. We do have a much better look at T-Wrecks in alt mode. This is a redeco of Kingdom BW Megatron and he should have a different headsculpt, resembling the G1 toy, since that headsculpt was mistakenly added to a Kingdom Megatron toy.

Transformers News: Fist Look at Kingdom Leader T-Wrecks in Alt Mode and Galvatron's Rail Gun

Transformers News: Fist Look at Kingdom Leader T-Wrecks in Alt Mode and Galvatron's Rail Gun


News Search

Got Transformers News? Let us know here!

Re: Fist Look at Kingdom Leader T-Wrecks in Alt Mode and Galvatron's Rail Gun (2098942)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 22nd, 2021 @ 10:22am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Nuclearxpotato wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Nuclearxpotato wrote:the last two unrevealed Selects are Toy Galvatron and Artfire.
Don't forget about Road Rage.

Ope, got me there.
I lumped them into the same grey area as Thrust and Runabout were in Earthrise. I believe T-Wrecks and Road Rage are both supposed to be Target exclusives, with T-Wrecks being a Redcard.


The truth is we don't know. Road rage might be selects or simply target exclusive, like T Wrecks is.

But the year already has plenty of selects regardless.

G2 Ramjet
Deep Cover
Transmutate
Toy colour Galvatron (first ever gen selects leader)
Artfire

Maybe we'll get one more, don't know, but I wouldn't expect a whole lot more.


I'd pay 10$ more if Select Artfire come with his two Targetmasters.
Re: Fist Look at Kingdom Leader T-Wrecks in Alt Mode and Galvatron's Rail Gun (2098943)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 22nd, 2021 @ 10:31am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:I'd pay 10$ more if Select Artfire come with his two Targetmasters.
Two? Artfire only has one: Nightstick (Fracas in English).
Re: Fist Look at Kingdom Leader T-Wrecks in Alt Mode and Galvatron's Rail Gun (2098944)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on March 22nd, 2021 @ 10:33am CDT
william-james88 wrote:Toy colour Galvatron (first ever gen selects leader)


Galactic Man Shackwave would like to have a word with you...
Re: Fist Look at Kingdom Leader T-Wrecks in Alt Mode and Galvatron's Rail Gun (2098945)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on March 22nd, 2021 @ 10:36am CDT
AcademyofDrX wrote:There's way too much salt in this thread, is this the new Unicron thread? I loved the Prime Wars trilogy, but I'm a sucker for play features and ease of transformation, where most collectors want pretty robots that look like the cartoon. Now here we are with Kingdom and SS86, with the most screen-accurate likenesses that Generations has ever seen, and there's still plenty to complain about. Maybe I'm just an easy mark, every figure they release I'm like, I love it, best toy ever, gimme.


Haha if you're an easy mark I guess I am too, because I'm loving what's being released rn. And if the prices are higher for higher quality toys then so be it. I wasn't a big fan of the prime wars trilogy, though of course I love my optimal Optimus and Broadside. As far as all the complaints go, I get annoyed at times too but perhaps constant complaints are what raised the standard for toys to be as good as they are today haha if you want to look at it that way. Anyways, I guess keep in mind that with any situation, negativity tends to be noticed a lot more than positivity. And those that are content tend to have less to say than those that are not.
I think of it like when someone complains about a SO to their friends or family, or complains about friends or family to a SO. What tends to happen is the negative impression sticks with the person receiving the complaints because they never hear about or witness any of the positives, and they tend to dislike that person or people because all they have to go off of are the complaints. Same thing with transformers toys :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: Fist Look at Kingdom Leader T-Wrecks in Alt Mode and Galvatron's Rail Gun (2098946)
Posted by sol magnus on March 22nd, 2021 @ 10:44am CDT
AcademyofDrX wrote:There's way too much salt in this thread, is this the new Unicron thread? I loved the Prime Wars trilogy, but I'm a sucker for play features and ease of transformation, where most collectors want pretty robots that look like the cartoon. Now here we are with Kingdom and SS86, with the most screen-accurate likenesses that Generations has ever seen, and there's still plenty to complain about. Maybe I'm just an easy mark, every figure they release I'm like, I love it, best toy ever, gimme.

It's not that there's plenty to complain about. It's just people love to find things to complain about.
Re: Fist Look at Kingdom Leader T-Wrecks in Alt Mode and Galvatron's Rail Gun (2098947)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on March 22nd, 2021 @ 10:45am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:I'd pay 10$ more if Select Artfire come with his two Targetmasters.
Two? Artfire only has one: Nightstick (Fracas in English).


I'm hoping for another Ricochet/Stepper release, repainted from the Studio Series '86 Jazz mold, to go with the new Artfire. The PotP mold is not cutting it anymore.
Re: Fist Look at Kingdom Leader T-Wrecks in Alt Mode and Galvatron's Rail Gun (2098948)
Posted by sol magnus on March 22nd, 2021 @ 10:45am CDT
william-james88 wrote:
Nuclearxpotato wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Nuclearxpotato wrote:the last two unrevealed Selects are Toy Galvatron and Artfire.
Don't forget about Road Rage.

Ope, got me there.
I lumped them into the same grey area as Thrust and Runabout were in Earthrise. I believe T-Wrecks and Road Rage are both supposed to be Target exclusives, with T-Wrecks being a Redcard.


The truth is we don't know. Road rage might be selects or simply target exclusive, like T Wrecks is.

But the year already has plenty of selects regardless.

G2 Ramjet
Deep Cover
Transmutate
Toy colour Galvatron (first ever gen selects leader)
Artfire

Maybe we'll get one more, don't know, but I wouldn't expect a whole lot more.

Galaxy Man Shockwave disagrees with "first ever gen selects leader"
Re: Fist Look at Kingdom Leader T-Wrecks in Alt Mode and Galvatron's Rail Gun (2098950)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 22nd, 2021 @ 11:04am CDT
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:I'd pay 10$ more if Select Artfire come with his two Targetmasters.
Two? Artfire only has one: Nightstick (Fracas in English).


Based on the only one I have, the United version.

Image

But I see the G2 and MP only have one.
Regardless, Select Artfire better come with at least his main targetmaster even if it sell for 10$ more as a consequence.
Re: Fist Look at Kingdom Leader T-Wrecks in Alt Mode and Galvatron's Rail Gun (2098951)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 22nd, 2021 @ 11:08am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:I'd pay 10$ more if Select Artfire come with his two Targetmasters.
Two? Artfire only has one: Nightstick (Fracas in English).


Based on the only one I have, the United version.

Image
That second one was for Hot Rod. Sparks is Firebolt by another name.
Re: Fist Look at Kingdom Leader T-Wrecks in Alt Mode and Galvatron's Rail Gun (2098954)
Posted by william-james88 on March 22nd, 2021 @ 12:43pm CDT
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Toy colour Galvatron (first ever gen selects leader)


Galactic Man Shackwave would like to have a word with you...


Haha, totally forgot about him
Re: Fist Look at Kingdom Leader T-Wrecks in Alt Mode and Galvatron's Rail Gun (2098955)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on March 22nd, 2021 @ 12:46pm CDT
william-james88 wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Toy colour Galvatron (first ever gen selects leader)


Galactic Man Shackwave would like to have a word with you...


Haha, totally forgot about him


And now that I want him, it's too late.... :(
Re: Fist Look at Kingdom Leader T-Wrecks in Alt Mode and Galvatron's Rail Gun (2098956)
Posted by o.supreme on March 22nd, 2021 @ 12:59pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:And now that I want him, it's too late.... :(


Actually just by coincidence, I was scanning TFSource' Spring Sale, and they have Galactic Man "On Sale" (actually just normal price ;) ). Not sure if they ship to Canada, but it is in stock now if you want it.

Unfortunately their list of what was on sale didn't have anything I was interested in.
Re: Fist Look at Kingdom Leader T-Wrecks in Alt Mode and Galvatron's Rail Gun (2098957)
Posted by aronjlove on March 22nd, 2021 @ 1:01pm CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:
william-james88 wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Toy colour Galvatron (first ever gen selects leader)


Galactic Man Shackwave would like to have a word with you...


Haha, totally forgot about him


And now that I want him, it's too late.... :(

Are there any Gamestop's up north? I got my Shackwave from them last December.
Re: Fist Look at Kingdom Leader T-Wrecks in Alt Mode and Galvatron's Rail Gun (2098958)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on March 22nd, 2021 @ 1:09pm CDT
Woohoo! I found Kingdom Ultra Magnus at Target over my lunch break! He looks so good with those vibrant red and blue hues and the bright white. I still have yet to spot the Wave 2 Deluxes around the Twin Cities area. I've found all the other size classes from the second wave now that I have Ultra Magnus, though. This is already looking to be a much smoother distribution than Earthrise was last year.
Re: Fist Look at Kingdom Leader T-Wrecks in Alt Mode and Galvatron's Rail Gun (2098959)
Posted by o.supreme on March 22nd, 2021 @ 1:13pm CDT
Wolfman Jake wrote:Woohoo! I found Kingdom Ultra Magnus at Target over my lunch break! He looks so good with those vibrant red and blue hues and the bright white. I still have yet to spot the Wave 2 Deluxes around the Twin Cities area. I've found all the other size classes from the second wave now that I have Ultra Magnus, though. This is already looking to be a much smoother distribution than Earthrise was last year.


Is his wave mate BW Megatron? Hopefully to get that toy soem more distribution as well. Seems like Kingdom wave 1 really came and went quickly. Hopefully there was enough produced so everyone was satisfied (glad to see it's not over produced, but we don't want the extreme shortages of TR wave 5 etc... or even ER wave 3)
Re: Fist Look at Kingdom Leader T-Wrecks in Alt Mode and Galvatron's Rail Gun (2098960)
Posted by Wolfman Jake on March 22nd, 2021 @ 1:18pm CDT
o.supreme wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:Woohoo! I found Kingdom Ultra Magnus at Target over my lunch break! He looks so good with those vibrant red and blue hues and the bright white. I still have yet to spot the Wave 2 Deluxes around the Twin Cities area. I've found all the other size classes from the second wave now that I have Ultra Magnus, though. This is already looking to be a much smoother distribution than Earthrise was last year.


Is his wave mate BW Megatron? Hopefully to get that toy soem more distribution as well. Seems like Kingdom wave 1 really came and went quickly. Hopefully there was enough produced so everyone was satisfied (glad to see it's not over produced, but we don't want the extreme shortages of TR wave 5 etc... or even ER wave 3)


There were two other Leaders on the shelf, Optimus Prime and Beast Megatron. I bet Beast Megatron is the wave mate of Ultra Magnus, though, and Optimus Prime might just get repacked for Wave 3 with Galvatron.
Re: Fist Look at Kingdom Leader T-Wrecks in Alt Mode and Galvatron's Rail Gun (2098961)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on March 22nd, 2021 @ 1:38pm CDT
I got paleotrex and cyclonus from Walmart, but I have yet to see BW Megatron or Optimus Primal sadly

I was able to get cheetor but had to get him from gamestop
Re: Fist Look at Kingdom Leader T-Wrecks in Alt Mode and Galvatron's Rail Gun (2098962)
Posted by TF-fan kev777 on March 22nd, 2021 @ 2:09pm CDT
Wolfman Jake wrote:I bet Beast Megatron is the wave mate of Ultra Magnus, though, and Optimus Prime might just get repacked for Wave 3 with Galvatron.


First part is confirmed, second part is very likely.
Re: Fist Look at Kingdom Leader T-Wrecks in Alt Mode and Galvatron's Rail Gun (2098963)
Posted by Sabrblade on March 22nd, 2021 @ 2:15pm CDT
All I've seen of Wave 1 are the Cores and Deluxes. The Voyager and Leader shelves are always empty at my stores.
Re: Fist Look at Kingdom Leader T-Wrecks in Alt Mode and Galvatron's Rail Gun (2098964)
Posted by o.supreme on March 22nd, 2021 @ 2:26pm CDT
Sabrblade wrote:All I've seen of Wave 1 are the Cores and Deluxes. The Voyager and Leader shelves are always empty at my stores.


Mine while not technically empty, might as well be, they get one case of voyager and leader class which sells almost immediately, and it is several days/more then a week, before they get another single case. Not sure why they don't order more than one at a time anymore, maybe the glut of Siege Shockwaves that plagued shelves for almost 2 years has made them wary of getting even moderate quantities of product :-?

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Potato Head Transformers Mixable Mashable Heroes as Optimus Prime and Grimlock Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Menasor, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #278 - The Return of Rodimus Prime
Twincast / Podcast #278:
"The Return of Rodimus Prime"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, June 13th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Generations Collaborative: Back to the Future Gigawatt Pre Sale!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Series Bumblebee & Starscream Hero Mashers Hasbro Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Steeljaw See pictures !" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Grimlock See pictures !" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Robots In Disguise Combiner Force Sideswipe & Bumblebee MIX LOT 3’" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Autobot Intel Ops: Blaster, Perceptor & Cassettes" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Insecticons 3-Pack (Bombshell, Kickback, Shrapnel)" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction SNARL  dinobot Deluxe With Manual" on EBAY