Five minute sneek peak of TF: Animated Decepticon Air

Five minute sneek peak of TF: Animated Decepticon Air

Tuesday, April 28th, 2009 5:59pm CDT

Category: Cartoon News
Posted by: i_amtrunks   Views: 18,854

Cartoon Network have posted a 5 minute preview video of the upcoming Transformers Animated episode "Decepticon Air".

Simply select the "Transformers sneak peek" from the right hand menu, then click on the "scene selection" button (Sari's Face) underneath the video player.

The video features both Isaac and Sari Sumdac, Bulkhead and the return of a G1 cartoon character to the animated medium.

Unfortunately the video can only be viewed by those who live within the United States. Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for updates when a version for international viewers has been found.

For those in the United States, please click here to view the sneak peek.

Credit(s): Cartoon Network

Re: Five minute sneek peak of TF: Animated Decepticon Air (915498)
Posted by Badass Grimlock on April 28th, 2009 @ 6:24pm CDT
So the Elite Guard ship goes whacko and Sari can self-upgrade herself?

So far, so good.
Re: Five minute sneek peak of TF: Animated Decepticon Air (915505)
Posted by mitchsantona on April 28th, 2009 @ 6:48pm CDT
Re: Five minute sneek peak of TF: Animated Decepticon Air (915510)
Posted by T-Macksimus on April 28th, 2009 @ 6:54pm CDT
I think it's more the fact that Sari can "tune in" to the other computer and has newfound inherent abilities
than just simply "upgrading".
And the only thing wrong with the Elite Guard ship is that someone left an A**hole in charge of it. Jazz needs to shove Sentinel out the airlock( in the middle of that storm would be a good spot) and take over and I seriously doubt Alpha Trion would so much as slap his wrist for doing it either. (probably give him a medal and promotion)
With any luck maybe we will get to see more of Perceptor and Cliffjumper than just a short clip on the viewscreen this episode.
Re: Five minute sneek peak of TF: Animated Decepticon Air (915512)
Posted by mitchsantona on April 28th, 2009 @ 7:00pm CDT
Looks like the Council doesn't want SP around. Wonder if he'll end up flipping out if he doesnt get his way?
Re: Five minute sneek peak of TF: Animated Decepticon Air (915516)
Posted by JesWal on April 28th, 2009 @ 7:08pm CDT
Looks like Sentinel's back to his typical jerky self. Man, I really really REALLY want to see that fight between him and Optimus like Optimus promised. That would SO make my day. :D
Re: Five minute sneek peak of TF: Animated Decepticon Air (915519)
Posted by mitchsantona on April 28th, 2009 @ 7:16pm CDT
Re: Five minute sneek peak of TF: Animated Decepticon Air (915535)
Posted by r0b0leadr on April 28th, 2009 @ 7:45pm CDT
mitchsantona said:
"That storm looks like it has the potential to rattle SP's ship a bit. Especially the prisoner hold...."

your right
they'll probably escape or something, I mean the episodes name IS Decepticon Air...

Sentinel can't talk to Jazz like that EVER again, or the fans WILL retaliate, severely...with casualties (most likely)
Re: Five minute sneek peak of TF: Animated Decepticon Air (915536)
Posted by Immortal Starscream on April 28th, 2009 @ 7:50pm CDT
and it finaly makes sense. decepticon air = con air. i think whats gonna happen is the storms gonna fix swindle so he can transform back out of vehicle mode.
Re: Five minute sneek peak of TF: Animated Decepticon Air (915546)
Posted by mitchsantona on April 28th, 2009 @ 8:03pm CDT
roboleadr,

I have to go with what you said about talking to Jazz like that. I'm suprised he took that from him. I thought they were kind of tight, but maybe SP's on a power trip now that UM is out of commission, even with Jazz. I used to like the Sentinal character, but not after that tirade on Jazz.
Re: Five minute sneek peak of TF: Animated Decepticon Air (915557)
Posted by Cryo Prime on April 28th, 2009 @ 8:31pm CDT
i have to say the more i watch it the more i like this show, but that said im not diggin Perceptor, that voice drives me nuts.
Re: Five minute sneek peak of TF: Animated Decepticon Air (915562)
Posted by mitchsantona on April 28th, 2009 @ 8:40pm CDT
I love his character model. But his old G1 voice was perfect. It's taken some getting used to. I think all of the other voices are brilliant, although I wouldn't mind a little Casey Casem cameo as Cliffjumper.
Re: Five minute sneek peak of TF: Animated Decepticon Air (915615)
Posted by oldskooltf on April 28th, 2009 @ 11:04pm CDT
Yes... Alpha Trion! and more Perceptor!

I honestly want to see if they'll make Cliffjumper have some super ability of jumping real high. He is called Cliffjumper, right? Before you say I'm a loon, realize they've done lots of literal powers with the other names: Ironhide, Longarm, Hot Shot, Oil Slick,...

So... I'm waiting for something similar with Cliffjumper.

Anyway... loving this episode so far.
Re: Five minute sneek peak of TF: Animated Decepticon Air (915618)
Posted by Rodimus2006 on April 28th, 2009 @ 11:16pm CDT
I am enjoying the heck out of animated this season but they have been in 1 or 2 dull episodes in it.

My only complaint about animated is Sentinel Prime, he is a jerk and no one likes hime even his own team mates talk about him like Jazz Said he tunes out half of what he says and Optimus responded only Half that shows what an ass clown Sentinel really his.

I hope he messes up on a mission of get slagged bye the decipticons because he is one of the only characters I have hated in Animated so far that and some of the human villans.

I hope he and Optimus also duke it out soon maybe Optimus can knock some of that cockyness out of the stupid jerk.

Everything about Sentinel is ahh just so annoying from the way he talks, and the way he tryies to command.

I hope something happens and Optimus will become Commander of the Autobots like he is meant to do.

Look foward to this episode looks like Sari will be powering up some more maybe some new additional upgrades also.
Re: Five minute sneek peak of TF: Animated Decepticon Air (915619)
Posted by GadgetMeli9685 on April 28th, 2009 @ 11:47pm CDT
Ah Sentinel. Still a stupid slagging jerk.
Re: Five minute sneek peak of TF: Animated Decepticon Air (915662)
Posted by Ultra Markus on April 29th, 2009 @ 3:22am CDT
whats going to happen is ultra magnus is going to die but not before he hands over
leadership to optimus prime i have foreseen it
Re: Five minute sneek peak of TF: Animated Decepticon Air (915664)
Posted by leokearon on April 29th, 2009 @ 3:39am CDT
Re: Five minute sneek peak of TF: Animated Decepticon Air (915665)
Posted by Rodimus2006 on April 29th, 2009 @ 3:42am CDT
Sari may not have the Allspark Key anymore but she still has the same abilities as when using the Allspark Key.

I think she must have absorbed the Allspark Key into her self when she upgraded and about went Nova in Detroit that time.

This would explain how she was able to Powerup the Space-Bridge in this episode.

I think that they can give animated a decent send off well I admit 3 or 4 episodes remain left still suck but I beleive they can pull it off and make us not worry about it ending right or wrong.

The reason I am saying that is because every TF episode last 22 or 23 minutes long that is without the commercials and you can get alot done in 22 or 23 minutes and they proved that with last year with season 2 season finale A Bridge Too Close.

If they can cram that much into those two episode imagine how good and how much we will get to see in Endgame.

Also the episode Endgame has been used in several TV shows including other Transformers series.

Transformers - Beast Machines Engame

Star Trek Voyager Endgame it was the last episode of the series

Babylon 5 Season 4 Endgame not the last episode but the end of the Clark Earth Civil War Conflict.

If I am not mistaken it has been used in Stargate, Battlestar Galactica also if I am not mistaken.

Also Animated will be ending on May 23rd with Endgame prt. 2

So it looks like the transformers franchise maybe taking a short vacation for sometime with Revenge Coming out soon and Mr. Bay taking a year or so Off to rest up for Transformers 3 in 2011 or 2012.

Also Animated fixed to end soon and nothing set in stone yet as to what the next transformers series will be about or who will be doing it also is going to take some time.

Not unless they have been secretly working on another series while doing animated and just keeping it quiet showing it this winter or Q1 or summertime 2010.

Be cool if it was Animated 2.0 or Transformers-Resollute but I guess we will see when the next series comes about whenever or if ever that will be done.

For now I am just going to enjoy the rest of animated get my new copy of Generation 1 again even though I still got the Rhino Sets time for a new copy anyways. Also going to play the Revenge game on my 360 and go watch the Movie in June or 1st of July still havent decided on when cause it will be busy when it will be 1st released.

So all and all not bad I mean yeah it sucks that animated may be getting the eventually axe but hey look on the bright side there is still alot to keep us busy and also remember season 3 will be on DVD soon how cool will that be.
Re: Five minute sneek peak of TF: Animated Decepticon Air (915667)
Posted by Tekka on April 29th, 2009 @ 4:04am CDT
Some nice Ghost in the Shell finger splitting there from Sari.
Re: Five minute sneek peak of TF: Animated Decepticon Air (915716)
Posted by Cobalt Prime on April 29th, 2009 @ 8:51am CDT
This is why I hate machines!!!
All I get is that lame Secret Saturdays video. I click on the TF Animated icon, but can't get it to play, despite the fact that I do live in the U.S. and was able to get it to play when they were previewing "Where is thy sting".
Guess I'll just have to wait til Saturday. :-(
Re: Five minute sneek peak of TF: Animated Decepticon Air (915745)
Posted by T-Macksimus on April 29th, 2009 @ 10:12am CDT
mitchsantona wrote:Maybe Sentinal will take that Magnus Position by Force and Optimus will stop him. Who would stop him besides Optimus anyway? The council is old, the twins are on his lugnuts, and all of the Cybertron Elite Guard is outranked. Not that Jazz or Rodimus couldn't take him, but they may not want to risk being court-marshalled attacking a superior officer.

S.P. has used the term "Primes" in previous episodes. (context led one to believe that it was not just plural but also present tense) so there is hope of retaliation if Sentinel tries to take Magnus' position by force.
Oh yeah, Sentinel is not a superior officer, he just happens to be a higher ranking officer. Optimus may hold an equal rank but is definitely a "superior" officer as far as I'm concerned. :P

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

Buy "transformers tfcc tfss 1.0 Breakdown" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Blackout Cyberverse Legends" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Reveal the Shield 'G2' Optimus Prime" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers G2 Reveal the Shield Deluxe Optimus Prime MOSC" on EBAY
Buy "2009 Transformers Revenge Of The Fallen Deluxe Bludgeon" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers TLK Skullitron NEW MISB - TRU Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Skywarp Phantomstrike  Squadron WFC-S27 War For Cybertron" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers SIEGE War For Cybertron,FIREDRIVE,TOPSHOT&FLAK,BLACKJACK&HYPERDRIVE" on EBAY