Friday, July 24th, 2020 6:55am CDT

Categories: Toy News, Collectables
Posted by: ZeroWolf   Views: 31,156

Greetings Seibertronians! Fellow Seibertron user, -WonkoTheSane-, has let us know that Flame Toys have unleashed a new of reveals following on from yesterday! These include new sketches of forthcoming products in their Kuro Kara Kuri line and a fulfilment of a promise made yesterday, full colour pictures of Kuro Kara Kuri Victory Saber!

Kuro Kara Kuri Jazz

Transformers News: Flame Toys Announce Kuro Kara Kuri Jazz and God Power Jet Armour, Full Colour Victory Saber

Kuro Kara Kuri God Power Jet Armour

This appears to be an add on set for their already available Kuro Kara Kuri Optimus Prime, giving him a jet pack upgrade like that enjoyed by his live action movie counterpart in the end fight of Revenge of the Fallen.

Kuro Kara Kuri Victory Saber

After first being teased almost two years ago, we finally get our proper look at the Victory Combination in all its glory.

What do you think of these first looks and Victory Saber? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews.

Credit(s): -WonkoTheSane- from Seibertron, Flame Toys

Re: Flame Toys Announce Kuro Kara Kuri Jazz and God Power Jet Armour, Full Colour Victory Saber (2073464)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 24th, 2020 @ 6:57am CDT
This Victory Saber is no longer a Transformers.

It's a GODDAMN GUNDAM! 8-}

...and I love it.
Re: Flame Toys Announce Kuro Kara Kuri Jazz and God Power Jet Armour, Full Colour Victory Saber (2073465)
Posted by ZeroWolf on July 24th, 2020 @ 7:01am CDT
-Kanrabat- wrote:This Victory Saber is no longer a Transformers.

It's a GODDAMN GUNDAM! 8-}

...and I love it.

I was thinking more its joined the Brave series! It's Genesic GaoGai Victory Saber Gar!

Jazz is looking superb, would love s Generations figure of that design
Re: Flame Toys Announce Kuro Kara Kuri Jazz and God Power Jet Armour, Full Colour Victory Saber (2073500)
Posted by Tigerhawk7109 on July 24th, 2020 @ 10:07am CDT
Only way to describe this is...

Oh, My, God, this is AMAZING! Frick YEAH!

:BH-PREDACON:
Re: Flame Toys Announce Kuro Kara Kuri Jazz and God Power Jet Armour, Full Colour Victory Saber (2073529)
Posted by TulioDude on July 24th, 2020 @ 2:23pm CDT
Victory Saber looks awesome.Make me wish more fiction would follow these characters
Jazz also has been drinking the Gundam juice it seems.

Day 206 of waiting for Transformers Armada Masterpiece news.
Re: Flame Toys Announce Kuro Kara Kuri Jazz and God Power Jet Armour, Full Colour Victory Saber (2073533)
Posted by -WonkoTheSane- on July 24th, 2020 @ 3:40pm CDT
I must admit, I didn't really like Jazz when he was first revealed, But he's kinda grown on me now.
Hopefully they'll downsize it into a Furai model at some point.
Re: Flame Toys Announce Kuro Kara Kuri Jazz and God Power Jet Armour, Full Colour Victory Saber (2073535)
Posted by Tigerhawk7109 on July 24th, 2020 @ 4:41pm CDT
TulioDude wrote:Jazz also has been drinking the Gundam juice it seems.

Day 206 of waiting for Transformers Armada Masterpiece news.

I, for one, don’t mind Gundam Jazz. He looks like the Siege toy that we never got. :-(

:BH-PREDACON:
Re: Flame Toys Announce Kuro Kara Kuri Jazz and God Power Jet Armour, Full Colour Victory Saber (2073556)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on July 24th, 2020 @ 8:21pm CDT
Gosh, that Victory Saber is downright beautiful! Guess it's time to pull the trigger on Star Saber.

Also, I wonder if that jet pack from Prime is an alternate item, or if they will release Prime with the kit. Doesn't look like it forms another robot or anything. And I really want to see it in color, it is so the RotF/G1 Prime crossover figure.

I too want more info on the Rodimus Furai kit. and it's also interesting that they completely redesigned the Kura Kara Kuri, it was based on the 2009 ongoing rodimus design, and now it's the MTMTE Rodimus base design.

Jazz looks really cool. But I wonder about him, since he really seems to have a majority of Prime's legs.
Re: Flame Toys Announce Kuro Kara Kuri Jazz and God Power Jet Armour, Full Colour Victory Saber (2074084)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on July 28th, 2020 @ 11:04pm CDT
Flame Toys has posted an image of an updated Windblade design.
https://twitter.com/flametoys_staff/sta ... 85601?s=19
Re: Flame Toys Announce Kuro Kara Kuri Jazz and God Power Jet Armour, Full Colour Victory Saber (2074088)
Posted by Fires_Of_Inferno on July 28th, 2020 @ 11:46pm CDT
AcademyofDrX wrote:Flame Toys has posted an image of an updated Windblade design.
https://twitter.com/flametoys_staff/sta ... 85601?s=19

Eh... I liked the butterfly wing design better. It made her stand out from other Windblade designs. And the waist area being more angular is annoying. Still gonna get this.
Re: Flame Toys Announce Kuro Kara Kuri Jazz and God Power Jet Armour, Full Colour Victory Saber (2074098)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 29th, 2020 @ 4:09am CDT
Hard to tell from the picture, but at least her wings are bigger.
Religious outrage aside, I think the main criticism was that Windblade looked more like a human girl wearing a costume than a transformers. If the uncanny valley is being dealt with, it's great.

Depend on how she turn out, this may be the first Flames kit I'll buy.
Re: Flame Toys Announce Kuro Kara Kuri Jazz and God Power Jet Armour, Full Colour Victory Saber (2074101)
Posted by ZeroWolf on July 29th, 2020 @ 4:42am CDT
Judging by the comments, both sides are claiming victory :lol:
Re: Flame Toys Announce Kuro Kara Kuri Jazz and God Power Jet Armour, Full Colour Victory Saber (2074104)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 29th, 2020 @ 5:02am CDT
ZeroWolf wrote:Judging by the comments, both sides are claiming victory :lol:

If the puritains celebrate, then I'm glad. Maybe, just maybe they will now shut up.
But I don't get my hopes up. They will STILL have something to whine about.
...Well, same thing with the standard fan I guess! :lol:

One thing I REALLY love about the whiny virtue-signaling outrage mobs. Thanks to them, I discovered so many cool and fun things that I would never have known existed if they'd just kept their mouth shut. So again, thank you for your hard work as free advertisers, dear Outraged Puritains! :APPLAUSE:

(Kinda remind me of the Karen meme, which was something totally obscure until some Twitter puritan "influencer" took notice loudly.)
Re: Flame Toys Announce Kuro Kara Kuri Jazz and God Power Jet Armour, Full Colour Victory Saber (2074108)
Posted by Black Hat on July 29th, 2020 @ 5:53am CDT
Re: Flame Toys Announce Kuro Kara Kuri Jazz and God Power Jet Armour, Full Colour Victory Saber (2074109)
Posted by ZeroWolf on July 29th, 2020 @ 6:50am CDT
Black Hat wrote:Eh, I honestly preferred the original design. The wings were far more interesting, kinda resembled a bow.

Hasbro could have easily asked for that change wanting her to resemble her evergreen self for brand recognition. In fact despite the outrage over the outage, I think Hasbro was more the driving force behind changes.
Re: Flame Toys Announce Kuro Kara Kuri Jazz and God Power Jet Armour, Full Colour Victory Saber (2074118)
Posted by blackeyedprime on July 29th, 2020 @ 9:54am CDT
Looks like Windblade will stand out like a bland sore thumb compared to the other stylised designs, but I guess as long as her bewbs and butt doesnt stick out then yay?

Will be nice to see the model over the picture, only kit I havent liked so far is the Primal but Windblade is looking too close to a generations figure at the mo for me to be interested in it -I'd rather hunt down a hasbro TR Windblade.
Re: Flame Toys Announce Kuro Kara Kuri Jazz and God Power Jet Armour, Full Colour Victory Saber (2074123)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on July 29th, 2020 @ 10:22am CDT

I don't think the redesign goes too far enough, but I'm now leaning toward getting it, though I'll wait for the final physical design to commit. I haven't liked how FT has managed their self-inflicted controversy but I'm not personally at the point where I'm going to drop their products.
Re: Flame Toys Announce Kuro Kara Kuri Jazz and God Power Jet Armour, Full Colour Victory Saber (2074124)
Posted by blackeyedprime on July 29th, 2020 @ 10:41am CDT
AcademyofDrX wrote:Furai Windblade isn't sexy enough so you'd rather pay $50 extra for the blocky Titans Return figure?? I mean, do what makes you happy, but I don't get your reasoning. The T30 Generations figure is more stylized and cheaper.

I'm not bothered about Arcee being sexy, she's a bot, I'd just like it to have a little bit of flair and style. The new design does look an improvemnt over it looking too human. The old wings were better and this version doesnt seem to have any stylising that ties in with the other kits until the physical product is shown. I prefer jet vehicles to have working cockpits so TR over the generations figure even if it's going to be pricier.
Re: Flame Toys Announce Kuro Kara Kuri Jazz and God Power Jet Armour, Full Colour Victory Saber (2074126)
Posted by AcademyofDrX on July 29th, 2020 @ 10:48am CDT
Fair enough. I happen to really like the TR figure, especially compared to the early one. It can stand on its own and the alt-mode is more stable, too. I'm disappointed that after starring turns in RiD and Cyberverse she's MIA in WfC so far, but I'm sure there will be another Generations toy before too long, even if it's unlikely for her to appear in Kingdom.
Re: Flame Toys Announce Kuro Kara Kuri Jazz and God Power Jet Armour, Full Colour Victory Saber (2074127)
Posted by -Kanrabat- on July 29th, 2020 @ 10:53am CDT
I do wonder how a more "G1" classic style would look on a Earthrise Windblade?
Re: Flame Toys Announce Kuro Kara Kuri Jazz and God Power Jet Armour, Full Colour Victory Saber (2074130)
Posted by Gauntlet101010 on July 29th, 2020 @ 11:52am CDT
I think the wings are better. No matter who the TF is, I really dislike it when the alt. mode is practically eradicated from the bot mode. I mean if it can actually work, then it's fine, but the figure shouldn't look like it transforms magically.

But, really? That wasn't the biggest problem area and I think we all know it.

Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #256 - Netflix and Siege
"Netflix and Siege"
Posted: Tuesday, August 4th, 2020

Buy "Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Decepticon SHOCKWAVE  Brand New" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Action Attackers: Ultra Class Slipstream Action Figure" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Siege Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime & Generations Selects Hot Shot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Botbots Series 1 - Burgertron, Poo Sham & Sticky McGee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Pime Talking BUMBLEBEE Beast Hunters LOOSE Action Figure HTF 2013" on EBAY
Buy "WB Hasbro Collectibles - Transformers Generations Selects Hot Shot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Lot of 7 DINOBOT HOT SHOT CHEETOR RATCHET Complete! + MORE" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Mega Mighties "Hot Shot"  Action Figure" on EBAY